Branson, Missouri - Stone Castle Hotel -March 2nd thru March 8th 2013

rated by 0 users
This post has 1,249 Replies | 28 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,536
Points 417,914

Sam here, 

boys just don't take as good of care of themselves as they should. Then they are men and we still think we are invincible.

gini in north idaho

• Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,736
Points 437,195

Sam

I have heard about Lamberts.  I think I saw it on one of the food network shows.  Also can you give me any advice on Portland hotels close to the airport.   Need to make reservations for Oct and am not sure which hotels are close or worth the prices they are asking,  Some tips would be really appreciated.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 132
Points 1,755

Nana,  Not me...I did mine but am redoing them as I did same fabric! Today, I was able to get a few done but I'm not real excited about them. I purchased some containers of fabric at an estate garage sale so am going through that as well as some my dear Aunt had...I'm trying to make sure they are all cotton as I'm not real good at that...my cheat tip is if there is a name on the salvage...?...  Did have some wind and lots of rain yesterday afternoon and all evening....yesterday morning I cleaned some of my mums out of the flower bed in my tee shirt.....today we had ice on our patio table and upper deck.....go figure!! :0). But you got to love it!!

• Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,657
Points 136,077

Sam, you are right, Lamberts is great,  thats why the line is always out in the parking lot to get in.  It is always packed

[Ava, Missouri

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827

Sounds like it may be 20 below tomorrow, so yippee - no dogwalk or grocery shopping.  I'll be heading to the sewing room to cut strips and charms for the games, and cut out my projects to sew.  All you eager beavers are making me nervous about being ready on time!  And hey, hey - it's finally February!  (doesn't January seem never ending?)

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,536
Points 417,914

nana, i am having sam check on our marriott rates for that week,  i need to see if jacy can go for and extra couple of days. 

gini in north idaho

• Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 25,027
Points 369,907

Darlene:
(I just had shoulder surgery 2 weeks ago

Hope your recovery continues to be smooth Darlene.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,736
Points 437,195

Gini

Thanks.  I have checked a couple online but not knowing the area it is hard to tell for sure if it is a decent place to stay.   I definitely don't need 4 and 5 star motels but I don't exactly want a roach motel either....LOL>   Their is one called the Red Lion that didn't look bad but the reviews weren't very good that I read.

Maybe we could just kidnap Jacy and send a letter that she will be returned in a week or so if they send fabric.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 490
Points 9,250

Thank-you for all your well wishes.I am eager to be on my way to the retreat.Cabin fever is starting to set in .It has been very cold here this year .We had warmer weather the last 2 years and I love warm COLD BLAH.Anyway approximately how many charms will we need for the game?My grand daughters were very skeptical about our trip when they overheard me telling my Mom we were playing strip poker lol They were wondering where we were rocking lol

Darlene(2manyhorses)  

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827

Gini and Nana, is this conversation regarding a Marriott hotel in the wrong thread.  Are you referring to the quilt show in Oregon?

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,736
Points 437,195

Nancy

I am refering to the Oregon retreat but I was trying to address Sam since he had been lurking...LOL>   Sorry to confuse everyone.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,536
Points 417,914

sam's was going stir crazy and went to spokane for the day, so he wasn't lurking today that i know of. but you can never tell for sure with him. 

gini in north idaho

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,736
Points 437,195

Would any of you like to have a baggie of crushed walnut shells to make a pincushion with.   I have 2 large containers full of shells.   If any of you would like some just let me know and I will bring some with me.   I have way more than I will ever use.

Vinton, Virginia

• Post Points: 50
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,820
Points 248,549

Nana,I 'd like a couple of small bags ,thanks

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,528
Points 31,105

Nana,  I'll take some walnut shells.  I was looking online for some to use for pin-cushions and didn't know what I was gonna do with 10 pounds of them....lol

Thanks so much.

Diana (Bink) in East Tn.

Page 53 of 84 (1250 items) «Prev5152535455Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use