Branson, Missouri - Stone Castle Hotel -March 2nd thru March 8th 2013

rated by 0 users
This post has 1,249 Replies | 28 Followers

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 34
Points 505

I have one an extra portable ottlight I will stick in also.  I will stick in some extra extension cords too, 

• Post Points: 20
Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 283
Points 4,415

I have twenty projects as I buy kits or fabrics ahead for family members.  The tough part is deciding which to do next.  I will bring one to do for me!

My niece is staying with us for a few weeks during her internship as a music therapist, so I am working on her quilt.  She also brought a bag of tshirts and we are going to do a tshirt quilt for her, too.

Deciding which second project to bring is fun.  I am too slow to do more then two, unlike some of you awesomw quilters :-)

Can"t wait.

MN Deb

• Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,119
Points 110,645

MNgutsygal :
My flight doesn't arrive until 6:18 pm.

Deb, are you flying into Springfield, IL at 6:18 pm on the 2nd?  That's over 350 miles from Branson, a good 7-8 hour drive.

Is there any chance you could change flights to arrive the night before in Springfield and spend the night? If so, we could pick you up when we drive through Springfield from Bloomington on the 2nd. I figure we'll be coming through Springfield by about 8am where we plan to stop for breakfast.

Or, perhaps you're flying into an airport that's closer to Branson?

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,057
Points 170,727
MNnancy replied on Sat, Jan 12 2013 1:54 PM

I'm guessing Deb means Springfield, MO, Judy.

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

• Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,119
Points 110,645

MNnancy:

Oh, dumb me! Thanks Nancy, that shows what little I know! LOL  I was wondering how anyone was going to just pop up to the airport to pick her up. Just looked it up and yep, it's only about 45 miles.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,114
Points 410,999
gini replied on Sat, Jan 12 2013 2:45 PM

are any of the boys interested in fishing?     sam was talking to a fishing guide, and the white bass are biting.  they can set you up with all the fishing gear and take the boys out for a guided fishing trip.   MaryAnn  was excited, she said she would come in a fix us up with a fish fry that evening, with slaw and hush puppies if the fisherfolk are successful.    these are 1.5 to 4 lbs. fish.  

call sam for details   206-849-4430.   you won't be able to reach him today, he's on a plane coming back home this afternoon. 

gini in north idaho

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,114
Points 410,999
gini replied on Sat, Jan 12 2013 2:50 PM

judy, i once sent a letter to my aunt in springfield, oregon.   i wrote down the zipcode wrong.   instead of reading the state, the postal people,  just kept forwarding it to all the springfields around the country, and there are a lot.   hoping, i guess to get it to a zipcode that semi-matched.   i thought it was pretty funny, but my poor aunt was steamed, at me, for being so stupid that her christmas card was 6 months late.   oh, and she was upset that the envelope was dirty and torn,  i think she's lucky it ever arrived.

gini in north idaho

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,119
Points 110,645

gini:
are any of the boys interested in fishing?     sam was talking to a fishing guide, and the white bass are biting.
gini:
call sam for details   206-849-4430.

Gini, that would really solve my problem of what to do with George. I said "Honey, would you be interested in a fishing trip in Branson while I'm......" That's as far as I got.  He's all for it. 

It will depend on when it happens as we'll be leaving one day early on the 7th.

We will give Sam a call tomorrow evening sometime. Thanks.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,119
Points 110,645

gini:
i wrote down the zipcode wrong.   instead of reading the state, the postal people,  just kept forwarding it to all the springfields around the country, and there are a lot.   hoping, i guess to get it to a zipcode that semi-matched.

Gini, I think it's amazing the USPS didn't simply return it to you. What a journey and tale that card would have to tell. I think your aunt should frame it!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,114
Points 410,999
gini replied on Sat, Jan 12 2013 4:23 PM

judy he's stuck in the airport in kansas city right now and doesn't know when he will be leaving there or getting home.   just call on his cell # i gave you and he'll answer if he isn't in  flight.   and let him know that you are leaving a day early so he can plan on that. 

gini in north idaho

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 283
Points 4,415

MNnancy:

Nancy, you are saving me again.  And I am lucky the airport said Springfield/Branson, or I could have really been in trouble, lol. Wasn't paying enough attention.

MN Deb

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,465
Points 23,995

gini:
well, that just sounds too danged boring.   i shall have to think of something to tempt you into starting new projects. 

Gini, I doubt that it will take much to tempt me to start new projects, just as I have already bought a couple of yards of fabric that I have absolutely no use for at this writing. That resolve didn't last too long.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,760
Points 247,454
Barbara replied on Sun, Jan 13 2013 8:02 AM

Karla ,Got your mail yesterday ,you are marked PIF.  Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,426
Points 72,120
Karla replied on Sun, Jan 13 2013 4:23 PM

Thanks for letting me know, Barbara.  I was wondering what happened to it.  I put it in our outgoing mail box and I'm never sure when the mail carrier will pick it up.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,057
Points 170,727
MNnancy replied on Tue, Jan 15 2013 12:25 AM

gini:
are any of the boys interested in fishing?

I just saw this today.  I'm away from home, but I'm emailing it to Randy, so I hope he gives Sam a call.

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Page 47 of 84 (1250 items) «Prev4546474849Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today Copyright ©2009-2014, Crafts Media, LLC ALL Rights Reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use