Branson, Missouri - Stone Castle Hotel -March 2nd thru March 8th 2013

rated by 0 users
This post has 1,249 Replies | 28 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,591
Points 118,860

gini:
sam said he'll fix us some soup or chili one night.

Yum! I'm all for that.

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

• Post Points: 5
Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 287
Points 4,435

gini:

deb, we'll get you picked up one way or another. 

Thanks, Gini.  That would be great.  And we love Sam's soups :-)

MN Deb

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 287
Points 4,435

Barbara:

Deb, If you don't wnat to rent a car  we can come and get you .its not a problem ,Just let me know .

Thanks, Barbara.  I would love to be picked up, lol.

MN Deb 

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Tue, Jan 8 2013 10:34 PM

Barbara:
and if you can we need extra machines and irons , and ironing boards . at least three I can bring one

Barbara, I'm guessing we can probably bring the ironing boards and irons from our sleeping rooms down to the sewing center.  Do you want to ask Sam about that?

Does anyone have bed risers to lift up a table to use as our cutting station?

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

• Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Wed, Jan 9 2013 1:07 AM

Gini .you tell Sam he is a sweetheart, that would be so wonderful not to have to go out one night.  Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Wed, Jan 9 2013 1:08 AM

Nancy ,I had thought aobut that  but was no sure . if they were big ironing board or just the small ones. I think I'll still bring mine  just in case.

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Wed, Jan 9 2013 10:37 AM

Nana,recieved your payment today .thank you ,Marked as PIF  Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,720
Points 436,870
Nana replied on Wed, Jan 9 2013 12:47 PM

Thanks for letting me know Barbara.  The bank had said the 9th but you know how that goes sometimes.....LOL>

Vinton, Virginia

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,720
Points 436,870
Nana replied on Wed, Jan 9 2013 3:41 PM

I am getting so excited already.  Just about 7 weeks...woopee.  I have been working on getting kits made to take with me.  I much prefer to have everything cut out and ready to sew before I get to retreat.   Where is everybody????  Where is all the excitement????   Am I the only one that is ready to start packing and leaving...LOL>

Vinton, Virginia

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,591
Points 118,860

Nana:
Where is everybody????  Where is all the excitement????   Am I the only one that is ready to start packing and leaving...LOL>

Nana, honey, I'm so excited my TEETH are quivering! I spent part of the morning cutting out all the pieces for the borders and sashings on the Vintage Tin pattern. Everything is in baggies and labeled. Other project is the jelly roll pattern in the current Easy Quilt magazine. Third project is the One Block Wonder. I'll be cutting the pieces in a class at the quilt shop mid-February.  I'm excited about that one. I think there is a fourth project but I can't remember what it was.

I have started a list of things I want to bring (and have room for). Pincushion, small scissors, small rotary cutter, 6-1/2" sq ruler, thread and so forth and so on. I have to check the One Block Wonder book (which just arrived today) to see if there are any specialty rulers I need.

I'm assuming those who are driving will bring extra of the large rulers and cutting mats? Do we need start an  "I need" list and an "I'll bring extra" lists?. What about design walls? (flannel or whatever)

• Post Points: 20
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,012
Points 19,515

Barbara - Check was out in the mail today.  Let me know if there are problems.

Nana - I am here but just barely.  Yesterday Bill said "Let's go to Hawaii"  and I said "you bet!!!"  We found a cruise from San Diego to Honolulu and then cruising the islands and then back.  15 days!! The cruise leaves San Diego on Feb 2  and back to San Diego on the 17th.  So I am trying to finish a Jenny Haskins scarf and purse for a relative going to a wedding and try and start on retreat projects :)  I'll be up rather late tonight trying to finish the scarf and at guild tomorrow.  Also, trying to get all pre-op appts. for Bill's back surgery which will be on March 11.  I think i need all this after the surgery not before!

• Post Points: 50
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,591
Points 118,860

Wow, Beth, a cruise to Hawaii. Fun! Have a safe trip and we'll see you in Branson. You sure do have a bunch on your plate.

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 490
Points 9,250
Darlene replied on Wed, Jan 9 2013 7:00 PM

I am getting ready I can hardly wait have googled our route  already.I have not decided on my projects yet but am sure I will find something .The one thing I know for sure they will be easy ones because I'm sure there will be little concentration lol

darlene(2manyhorses) 

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Wed, Jan 9 2013 11:30 PM

Beth  I'm so jealous .  You two have a wonderful time and we want to see some pictures ..Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Wed, Jan 9 2013 11:33 PM

Judy  good idea , I'm stating the list

.Barbara ,Extra  machines ,ironing board ,Iron.   at least one extra lamp .

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Page 45 of 84 (1250 items) «Prev4344454647Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use