Branson, Missouri - Stone Castle Hotel -March 2nd thru March 8th 2013

rated by 0 users
This post has 1,249 Replies | 28 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Thu, Jan 3 2013 1:16 AM

So buzy that would be great if you could bring a couple of extra machine ,we have people who will be flying in and this will help a lot . thanks for the offer . Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Mon, Jan 7 2013 3:11 PM

Bonita and Ruth <I got your mail today and maked you paid ..Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,650
Points 135,977

I will be picking Bonita, up at the Springfield airport on the 2nd her flight is suppose to be in at 11:20, so if anyone else is arriving around that time let me know if you need a ride

[Ava, Missouri

• Post Points: 5
Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 283
Points 4,415

Barbara:

So buzy that would be great if you could bring a couple of extra machine ,we have people who will be flying in and this will help a lot . thanks for the offer . Barbara

I am one of those who will need a machine and to be picked up, if possible.  My flight doesn't arrive until 6:18 pm. I will bring every thing else for sewing that I need except the big stuff.  Thanks everyone for helping us who are flying to the retreat! 

MN Deb

• Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,447
Points 116,345

MNgutsygal :
I am one of those who will need a machine and to be picked up, if possible.  My flight doesn't arrive until 6:18 pm. I will bring every thing else for sewing that I need except the big stuff.  Thanks everyone for helping us who are flying to the retreat! 

Shoot, Deb. We are passing through Springfield  midday otherwise I would have loved to pick you up. Are you arriving on the 2nd? If you're flying into Springfield on the 1st and plan to spend a night there, we could pick you up when we come through on the 2nd.

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 283
Points 4,415

Judy T-Bellingham:

MNgutsygal :

Shoot, Deb. We are passing through Springfield  midday otherwise I would have loved to pick you up. Are you arriving on the 2nd? If you're flying into Springfield on the 1st and plan to spend a night there, we could pick you up when we come through on the 2nd.

Judy, thanks for offering, but I made my flight plan already for March 2nd.  If the timing is bad with others, too,  I will just rent a car later,  Nana may be flying in and may be late, too, so we may connect.  I am so excited to see you again.  Maybe we can be table buddies again :-)

MN Deb

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,447
Points 116,345

Deb. Absolutely!  I will save your spot. This will be fun. 

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Tue, Jan 8 2013 7:15 AM

Leslie ,thank You for picking up Bonita, that is so kind of you .  If anyone else is flying in please let me know so we can pick -ups arranged .  Deb, If you don't wnat to rent a car  we can come and get you .its not a problem ,Just let me know .

Also for any of you driving in and if you can we need extra machines and irons , and ironing boards . at least three I can bring one .Also don't forget to bring all your other goodies . Mats cutters, etc.  Let me know if can can hlep with these things . thanks Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• Post Points: 50
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,472
Points 24,135

Let me know if you need more machines. I have a Viking Lily that I can bring if needed. I just need to get it out and blow out the lint. I haven't used it for a couple of years. BTW, my quilt shop boss told me that we all need to get out our old machines and run them every now and then to keep them moving. It's like a car motor, they need to be run periodically. Just FYI. I haven't run my old singer in about 10 years. Need to do that.

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,472
Points 24,135

Also, I have the large 33x58 mat I can bring, if we need it.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Tue, Jan 8 2013 4:03 PM

Elaine if you could bring your extra Machine  that would be great . thanks Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,717
Points 436,720
Nana replied on Tue, Jan 8 2013 4:05 PM

Mn Deb

I have worked out travel arrangements and will be riding in with Diana and Andrea.

Judy T

Sorry but it doesn't look like I will have room for an extra machine unless you are willing to use a featherweight.   She is small and doesn't take much room.   She does sew like a dream.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,447
Points 116,345

Nana:

Judy T

Sorry but it doesn't look like I will have room for an extra machine unless you are willing to use a featherweight.   She is small and doesn't take much room.   She does sew like a dream.

Nana, thank you so much. The projects I am bringing require a 1/4" foot and to machine applique with a blanket stitch. My sis in law has one I can pick up from her when we pass through on our way to Branson from Chicago. So, I'm fine for a machine.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,337
Points 414,644
gini replied on Tue, Jan 8 2013 8:50 PM

sam took my feather weight down today.  so i'm good for a machine.

deb, we'll get you picked up one way or another. 

gini in north idaho

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,337
Points 414,644
gini replied on Tue, Jan 8 2013 8:52 PM

someone asked about early arrival.   yes if you get there early  you can set up your stuff.   the rooms may be ready, too. 

how many handicap rooms do we need?   i don't believe they are as close to the sewing room, but there are elevators.  

sam said he'll fix us some soup or chili one night. 

gini in north idaho

Page 44 of 84 (1250 items) «Prev4243444546Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use