Branson, Missouri - Stone Castle Hotel -March 2nd thru March 8th 2013

rated by 0 users
This post has 1,249 Replies | 28 Followers

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 142
Points 23,720

Kris:

Waah, I won't be in Branson. You all will have a great time.

Kris I feel the exact same way.  I wish I could be part of the fun but alas, it is not to be this year for me.

If anyone is considering this, go for it.  You will not regret your time with this bunch and the hotel looks like a wonderful place to gather for the week.

Darlene

from Western New York

• Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,659
Points 435,535
Nana replied on Tue, Jan 1 2013 8:40 PM

Barbara

It doesn't look like Lewis is going to be able to make it after all.  I am presently working out travel arrangements and will let you know more on specifics at a later date.  If all else fails I will be flying in.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,760
Points 247,454
Barbara replied on Wed, Jan 2 2013 9:02 AM

Nana Ok ,just let me know  Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 132
Points 1,755
SoBuzy replied on Wed, Jan 2 2013 5:30 PM

Barbara, I would like to participate in the retreat but do not know how...Could you please let me know?

• Post Points: 5
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 132
Points 1,755
SoBuzy replied on Wed, Jan 2 2013 5:36 PM

Have not heard one word from Barbara....have asked to be her friend though...I hit something 2 times and got 2 case numbers?!? Did I say I am new to this stuff!? Anyway, I live in MO, have been wanting to do a retreat so thought this might be great for my first one! I assume I just need to wait for Barbara's reply?

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,760
Points 247,454
Barbara replied on Wed, Jan 2 2013 6:27 PM

So Busy ,I 'm sorry I missed your message . YOu  an take part I do have 0penings , the cost is 200,00 for the week  March 2nd  the the 8th . You need to send the money to me this month  I will get a cashiers check to send to the hotel . there will be two people per room with two queen size beds .Breakfast is furnished lunch and dinner we provide for ourselves . Other then bringing your sewing stuff and clothes and what ever you are going to work on while here.  These retreat are a lot of fun and you make some great new friends . Keep coming back to this site for updates and any questions you may have. I will send you my address. Glad to have your joining us . Barbara 

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,119
Points 110,600

Barbara:
the cost is 200,00 for the week  March 1st  ththe 8th .

Oh, no. Barbara I thought it didn't start until March 2nd. I was sure I had double checked with you about the dates. I won't arrive until the 2nd so will miss out on an entire day.

Ah well.

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,411
Points 62,095
Bonita replied on Wed, Jan 2 2013 7:45 PM

Ok, now I'm confused. Is it the first or the second. I need to make my  flight reservation. Don't want to show up on the wrong day and have no place to lay my head. LOL

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,760
Points 247,454
Barbara replied on Wed, Jan 2 2013 9:49 PM

Sorry guys  it is the 2nd . So you are all good

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 12,932
Points 233,952
Thea replied on Wed, Jan 2 2013 9:51 PM

The date on the 1st post is the date everyone should go by - not what comes up on the Subject when you hit reply... it is okay ladies... take a deep breath and meet us in Branson for a ton of fun!

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,426
Points 72,090
Karla replied on Wed, Jan 2 2013 9:56 PM

Barbara, wanted to let you know that I forgot to put the check in the mail because we have been out of town so much with DH's dental work.  I've got it written, in an envelope and addressed to you, and I'll try to drop it in the mailbox tomorrow on the way to Northern CA for what I hope is his last appointment in California.  This dental work is costing me over $5,000 but it would normally be over $13,000 for 3 implants so we are taking advantage of him being the guinea pig for our dentist who is being trained to do implants.  Hope my being a little late doesn't inconvenience you too much.

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 283
Points 4,415

Judy, can't wait to see you again in Branson.  Two months from today!  So excited to see everybody.  Sad to hear Kris can't make it but I also remember not seeing my family for five years after getting married, no extra money.  Know how that goes.

MN Deb

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,760
Points 247,454
Barbara replied on Wed, Jan 2 2013 10:10 PM

Karla ,you good I still have several that have not sent yet. so your good . Gee that's some costly dental work . but he'll have some poretty teeth when finished .. Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 132
Points 1,755
SoBuzy replied on Wed, Jan 2 2013 10:31 PM

Thank you! I will mail check to you tomorrow for $400 unless I hear different from you as I am hoping my honey will be able to come down some.  It's only about 3 hour drive for us... I can bring extra sewing machines too. I have an old Singer that I think sews great that straight stitches and zigzags, a Janome Memory Craft 6500, an old Bernina Record 930 that I purchased in 1982. I will be using my 830 Bernina or my new Janome that has not been delivered yet! I could possibly ask my 8 year old granddaughter if we could use her little Janome Gem if you think we need it. Just let me know. I am so excited...

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,119
Points 110,600

MNgutsygal :
Judy, can't wait to see you again in Branson.  Two months from today!  So excited to see everybody.

Deb, I know I know. Together again! Two months isn't very long. I have to start seriously making a list of what to bring,not to bring. I'm a list person. Love those lists.

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

Page 43 of 84 (1250 items) «Prev4142434445Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today Copyright ©2009-2014, Crafts Media, LLC ALL Rights Reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use