I have located and reserved a wonderful large conference room at the Stone castle Hotel ,in Branson ,Missouri ,for the above dates. This is really a fabulous place and you will all love it .
Sam Howard the manager is holding at this time a block of 10 rooms for us to use, We can add more if needed. The cost of the rooms also includes use of the conference room. We are putting 2 people per room with each person getting their own queen size bed. Couples are very welcome ,so ladies bring your spouses if they want to come. Cost per person is 200.00 /400.00 per couples for the 7 days of this retreat. I want you all to know this is a non-refundable offer. Money will be due Jan.2nd ,2013 and will be sent to me .I will provide you with my address per Private message.
I am opening this retreat to 30 quilters, so get your request in quickly as I expect spots to go fast. We got these great prices for being off season. If you want to attend sign up here and private message me your name ,address ,phone numbers so I can get you on my list, I have has several members already express they want to attend. we could have a lot of fun ,and there will plenty of things for the spouses to due while we are quilting.
Here is the web site for the Stone Castle Hotel ,so check it
I am looking forward to attending ,hope you will be as well. Barbara
EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!
Barbara, I WANT to do this one. Can I get on the list now even though I won't know for sure until towards the end of this year? My husband, George, would be coming with me.
Oh, I HOPE I can get to this one.
In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!
Judy , yes , money isn't due to ll Jan ,so that's fine . hope you can come
Count me in for 2 please.Should be a lot of fun
You got it Darlene .look foward to seeing you and Larry again, HOpe he is doing okay . Barbara
A tentative yes from me Barbara.
Ok Kris, justlet me know by the due date for money.. barbara
I just "informed" George of Branson. True to form he says "Whatever you want to do honey". I keep the financials and he trusts me. Silly man. I really hope this works out. Our preference would be to come back in our RV but that would mean at least 3 weeks away and I'm not sure I could do that. Plus cost of gas and RV parks for a 4300 mile trip it would make sense to fly instead. Especially since we have free flights (step daugher is a flight attendant). But we'll see. We made the trip once several years ago and have always wanted to back.
Barbara, you're a doll and I'd love to meet you.
Put me down for 2. I am hoping that Lewis will be able to work it out to come with me.
Nana,got you and Lewis down. Barbara
Barbara - put me and Jay down...
If there's still room add Pat to the list. Thanks.
I'm in Barbara. put me on the list.