Fabulous Fall Fiber Frenzy

rated by 0 users
This post has 61 Replies | 15 Followers

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 55
Points 1,025
Sara Wall replied on Mon, Sep 24 2012 5:33 PM

Thank you so much for this reminder Dianna. 

Thank you so much for this reminder Dianna. I have been so busy and don't have access to a regular computer often. I can not post to this website from my iPad. But anyway... Ladies, do we have a retreat planned for you! Nothing but quilting, knitting, crocheting, scrapbooking, whatever you want to do for the entire time! I will be preparing all your meals starting Wednesday night thru Sunday departure. We have door prizes and gifts for each attendee, and you will meet new people, renew old friendships, and laugh till your sides hurt. Not to mention soaking in the hot tub and enjoying beautiful Tennessee fall weather.

There are a few spots left, so if anyone is interested, send me a message, email, or call me. Mary graciously posted the registration form on here. Can't wait to see everyone.   

• Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 55
Points 1,025
Sara Wall replied on Tue, Sep 25 2012 1:17 PM

I am going to start an email group with all the Fall Frenzy members, but wanted to throw a couple of quick ideas out to you first.

We will have the Trash to Treasure table again so be sorting thru your stuff to see why you would like to share. Remember, we will have people engaging in all types of crafts, so it can be items related to quilting, knitting, crocheting, beading, scrapbooking, etc. Now is the time to get rid of old projects you started but never finished.

I have met the most wonderful massage therapists and was wondering if anyone would be interested in having them come to the lodge during the retreat? They will do either half or whole hour massage in a private room. One uses very firm pressure (my choice), the other more gentle. Their normal cost is $75 per whole hour, but if several people sign up, they will give us a discount. I'm just trying to get a general idea if anyone else is interested.

Please let me know if you have any allergies. I am finalizing menus now and need to take that into consideration.

TTYL 

• Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,736
Points 437,195
Nana replied on Tue, Sep 25 2012 2:32 PM

Sara

Wish I could be there for this one.  Sure sounds like lots of fun.  I will think of you guys while I am in Washington.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 415
Points 5,370
Kathy replied on Tue, Sep 25 2012 2:50 PM

Oh Sara, absolutely would sign up for a massage, I like firm pressure but not deep tissue, but anything would be great and count me in!

I am so excited to be coming back (in cooler weather);

For all of you that are coming in on Monday, would you like me to bring stuff to make a pot of chilli mac on Tuesday??? How many of us are there going to be?

Kathy

• Post Points: 20
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 72
Points 1,380

Sara, sign me up for massage, that sounds wonderful.  

Kathy, the chili mac sounds great, how about I bring stuff to make grilled cheese sandwiches to go with it?

Janis

TN

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 415
Points 5,370
Kathy replied on Tue, Sep 25 2012 4:34 PM

Sounds good to me, maybe Mary will have an idea how many of us will be there Monday and Tuesday.

Kathy

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 415
Points 5,370
Kathy replied on Tue, Sep 25 2012 4:37 PM

Nana, thought you were in WA the end of Sept and this is not until the end of Oct...you could be there and should be!  BTW, how are your treatments going?

Kathy

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 55
Points 1,025
Sara Wall replied on Tue, Sep 25 2012 7:19 PM

I wish you could come. it's going to be a great time.

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 55
Points 1,025
Sara Wall replied on Tue, Sep 25 2012 7:20 PM

Chili mac sounds great, especially for fall weather. I think there will be about 8 of us. Everybody else is coming later in the week.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,736
Points 437,195
Nana replied on Tue, Sep 25 2012 11:05 PM

Kathy

I fly out this Saturday and get back home the following Sat.   By then I will be really broke.   Probably in more ways than one...LOL>   And I guess until Dr Harron the neuro surgeon decided on treatment options I won't know what I will be able to do thru out the remainder of Oct.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,479
Points 41,345
Mimi replied on Sat, Sep 29 2012 2:27 PM

Mary:
Gonna be lots of fun!

Okay, thought I'd let all you QCA peeps out there know that I'm coming too.  Just contacted Sara and the weekend is a good one for me to be absent from school.  I'll be arriving early on Thursday.  So I'm looking forward to seeing a lot of you again and to meeting everyone I don't know.  Janis - can we be table buddies again?  See everyone soon.  I'm soooooo excited this is going to work out for me.

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 415
Points 5,370
Kathy replied on Sat, Sep 29 2012 4:15 PM

YEA!  It will be so good to see you again.....

Kathy

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,479
Points 41,345
Mimi replied on Sat, Sep 29 2012 10:10 PM

Thanks Kathy.  Is there any information about this weekend that I don't yet know about?  PM me if need be.  You're so lucky that you can go for the entire week.  I'm a little jealous but I know I'll have more time when I'm not working full time. 

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 72
Points 1,380

Mimi:
  Janis - can we be table buddies again?  See everyone soon.  I'm soooooo excited this is going to work out for me.

Yes Mimi, we can definitely be table buddies again.  I am so glad you are coming...Can't Wait.

Janis

TN

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,817
Points 248,489
Barbara replied on Sun, Sep 30 2012 10:13 AM

OH I wish I could afford to come to this ,but can't you all are going to have a wonderful time.  I'm so jealous . Wish I lived closer .LOL   

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Page 3 of 5 (62 items) Prev12345Next
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use