Fabulous Fall Fiber Frenzy

rated by 0 users
This post has 61 Replies | 15 Followers

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 415
Points 5,370
Kathy replied on Wed, Jul 11 2012 2:35 PM

And now we have the proverbial, Sara.......the check is in the mail!

Kathy

• Post Points: 5
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 72
Points 1,380

Kathy:

OK Janis, you convinced me!  If she has room I will come in on Monday.  Me and my EQ7!

Yeah, Carolyn and I are at my house making hats and we were both thrilled to see you are coming.

Janis

TN

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 153
Points 2,170
Jeanne replied on Sun, Jul 15 2012 1:44 PM

Mary is there an empty room for a couple more QCA gals?  thanks,

Jeanne

• Post Points: 20
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 981
Points 24,590

There sure is. just print the form in the brochure pdf and szend it to Sara. we are welcome to come on Monday for no extra cost. we just have to bring our own food.

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 981
Points 24,590

Been at it again, ladies. Contacting vendors for door prizes. This time both fabric/quilting as well as other fiber arts vendors such as Knitpicks. Should be fun!

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 981
Points 24,590

I just got a call from the Warm Company. I had contacted them for door prizes for the Fall Fiber Frenzy here in Tennessee. She's sending us one of the big boxes of products they send out to guilds and told me the contest for the bold of batting goes on until September 30, 2012.

Go to their Facebook page and Like them. Then post on their wall your guild name (I think you have to call and let them know your guild information so they can send you the box first and register your guild). If you aren't part of a guild, you can still participate. I told them the Smoky Mountains group of QCA is 25 people. If I get 25 to like them and post on their wall "Quilter's Club of America, Smoky Mountain Area" we will be in the running for 1 of 10 bolts given away, which I will bring to the next retreat to share.

I need all the ladies that come to the Smoky Mountain retreats to like them and post to the wall. 25 posts gets us the entry to the contest.

• Post Points: 35
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 72
Points 1,380

Just went and liked The Warm Co.  Would be great to win the roll.

Janis

TN

Top 200 Contributor
Posts 371
Points 6,725
Andrea Dee replied on Wed, Jul 25 2012 12:15 PM

Hi Mary,

Do you have a list of who's coming to this frenzy?  I know I am.   Can't wait to see everyone again.  Hope all is well.

Andrea

• Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,727
Points 437,060
Nana replied on Wed, Jul 25 2012 1:42 PM

Andrea

You try and stay out of trouble since I won't be there to watch over youse guys.....ROFLOL

Vinton, Virginia

Top 200 Contributor
Posts 371
Points 6,725

Well Nana, I can't make any promises.  I think the prudent thing to do would be for you to come and make sure things don't get out of control.  Surely you can eek out one more itty bitty retreat.!

Andrea

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,727
Points 437,060
Nana replied on Wed, Jul 25 2012 3:06 PM

Andrea

Just can't do this one.   I am going to Washington for the Leavenworth retreat the first week of Oct.   I have a feeling that will pretty much break the retreat bank for this year...LOL>

Vinton, Virginia

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 55
Points 1,025
Sara Wall replied on Wed, Jul 25 2012 4:30 PM

Yes, here is the list. Some ladies belong to QCA and there are some coming from other groups. We still have room for others to join us!

Marta, Cindy, Mary, Tisa, Maria, Sandy, Janis, Carolyn, Andrea, Sherry, Kimberly, and Kathy. I have been contacted by a couple more people and expect to get their deposit when I go home next week.

Mary has been working hard and has several games and prizes lined up. I think it's going to be a great week!

I will post the menu soon. 

Not Ranked
Posts 21
Points 365
dkring replied on Sat, Aug 4 2012 10:55 AM

Well I missed the previous retreat due to my husband's illness so I am going to try again and sure hope I an make it this time as it sure looked like everyone had a great time.  The mountains will hopefully still have some color.

Dianna   Caryville, TN

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 55
Points 1,025

The mountains should still be beautiful during your stay in early November. I hope you will be able to join us.

Not Ranked
Posts 21
Points 365
dkring replied on Mon, Sep 24 2012 11:17 AM

Haven't seen anything for along time so thought I would post to remind everyone it is coming up

Dianna

Page 2 of 5 (62 items) Prev12345Next
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use