Fabulous Fall Fiber Frenzy

rated by 0 users
This post has 61 Replies | 15 Followers

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 981
Points 24,590
MaryLeeHayden Posted: Mon, Apr 23 2012 11:34 AM

The dates for the Fabulous Fall Fiber Frenzy have finally been set. They are Nov. 1-4 with early check-in possible on Wednesday, October 31. It will take place at The Lodge at Douglas Lake in Sevierville, TN (Smoky Mountains) and is open to fiber artists of all types. The cost is $145 if you arrive after lunch on Thursday, $190 if you arrive on Wednesday and includes ALL MEALS. This is a special introductory price and will never be this low again for lodging and food. All you have to do is come and quilt, knit, crochet, or whatever you want to do! Spaces are limited to 27 and a deposit of $50 will hold your space until Sept. 30. If you are interested in signing up or receiving more info, please email me at sarawall@comcast.net or post on this discussion.  

• Post Points: 50
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 55
Points 920
txsueh replied on Sun, Apr 29 2012 11:36 AM

Daggone it!!  Another wonderful retreat this year that I won't make!  I attend the Houston International Quilt Festival every year and the dates are the same. 

I'll get to the Smokey Mountains some day!  I love that area and have visited Dollywood and the shops in Pigeon Forge way back in the mid '90's.  Bet a lot has changed since then.

So glad I've found QCA!

• Post Points: 5
Top 200 Contributor
Posts 371
Points 6,725

Hey Mary,

Count me in .  I am also planning on doing the Ohio retreat. 

Love ya!

Andrea

• Post Points: 20
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 20
Points 340
Melody replied on Sun, Apr 29 2012 10:38 PM

Andrea Dee:

Hey Mary,

Count me in .  I am also planning on doing the Ohio retreat. 

Love ya!

I'm planning on going to both too!!!

Yea!!

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 55
Points 1,025
Sara Wall replied on Mon, May 14 2012 4:03 PM

Hey Ladies! I'm beginning to get some responses from other venues for the Fabulous Fall Fiber Frenzy. If you are interested in attending, please let me know so I can save you a spot. It is from Nov. 1-4 with early check-in on October 31 if you desire. I am cooking all meals and will be posting menus soon. A $50 deposit holds your spot and the total cost for Nov 1-4 is $145 or $190 if you come on Wednesday. It is being held at the beautiful Lodge at Douglas Lake in Sevierville, Tn. You'll be able to enjoy the autumn color on the trees outside and my fall decorations inside while finishing up all those Christmas projects. This retreat is open to fiber artists of all types. Hope to hear from you soon!

Sara  

• Post Points: 50
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 981
Points 24,590

The PDF downloadable brochure can be found on my blog or by clicking here: FFFF

Top 200 Contributor
Posts 371
Points 6,725

Hi Sara,  I plan to attend the fall fiber frenzy.  Please post the address so I can mail my deposit.  Thanks.

Andrea

Top 200 Contributor
Posts 371
Points 6,725

Any chance you could post names of which QCA people are planning to attend?

Andrea

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 72
Points 1,380

Sara, If there is still room please add Carolyn & Janis to your list for the FFFF.   Will send money next week.  Thanks

Janis

TN

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 55
Points 1,025
Sara Wall replied on Wed, Jul 11 2012 11:51 AM

Andrea,

I'm so glad you are planning to attend the Fall Frenzy. Mary has posted a link on this discussion with all the information. The address to mail the deposit is:

Sara Wall

1550 Old Hickory Blvd

Brentwood, Tn 37027.

We can talk later about which day you and the other QCA ladies want to arrive. 

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 55
Points 1,025
Sara Wall replied on Wed, Jul 11 2012 11:56 AM

Janis,

I'm so glad you and Carolyn will be coming to the Fall Frenzy. We had discussed the possibility of some of the QCA ladies coming before Wednesday at no charge as long as you bring your own food till the retreat officially starts. Just let me know if ya'll are interested in doing that. Mary has posted the registration form and all the information on this site so I'm assuming you have my mailing address. Looking forward to seeing you ladies again.

Sara 

• Post Points: 35
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 981
Points 24,590

Here's the link:

Fabulous Fall Fiber Frenzy

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 415
Points 5,370
Kathy replied on Wed, Jul 11 2012 1:59 PM

Sara, do you still have room for one more?  If I can come in on Monday (with my own food) and then pay you the $190 for Wed thru SUn, I will send check immediately.  I jusy don't want to make the trip for 3 days, but this would make it worth while plus just the treat of enjoying yours and Mike's company again at the beautiful lodge which I am so thankful was not damaged in the storm.  I don't know how your room assignments are going, let me know.  Thanks,

Kathy

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 415
Points 5,370
Kathy replied on Wed, Jul 11 2012 2:01 PM

OK Janis, you convinced me!  If she has room I will come in on Monday.  Me and my EQ7!

Kathy

• Post Points: 35
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 981
Points 24,590

Andrea Dee and I will be there Monday. We QCA gals can have our pre-frenzy mini retreat! Gonna be lots of fun!

• Post Points: 65
Page 1 of 5 (62 items) 12345Next
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use