2012 Leavenworth Row Quilt

rated by 0 users
This post has 261 Replies | 15 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,384
Points 119,256
Patti replied on Sat, Jun 30 2012 11:42 AM

I have sent everyone who had Gini's row what I have done so far.   Enough for Nancy to start on her August row!  I already know what I am doing for my August row, having gotten a sneak peak at what was being worked on for July.   This has been so fun.  I am really looking forward to seeing how they all come together in Sept.   Hmmm, Sept 30 is our anniversary, so I will just have to drag DH along for the reveal.   I won't be able to wait until the next day. 

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

• Post Points: 35
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 510
Points 6,035
Lisa replied on Sun, Jul 1 2012 9:48 PM

Hi Everyone      I am still behind I think that is just my life right now. So everyone just work ahead of me and I will get my sets of rows done in Sept for everyone. I have fabrics and ides for rows to date but no cutting or sewing yet. I will get them done before the retreat I promise. I am excited to see everyone I had such a good time last year.      Lisa

• Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,642
Points 61,860
Jacy replied on Sun, Jul 1 2012 9:48 PM

Gini, Elizabeth and Judy E, I have sent you all the row I made for Lisa.

Lisa, did you work on Maggie's row yet? I'm heading out camping this week so I won't be ready to work on it just yet. Perhaps with your surgery you were going to catch up on Maggie's row at the end? I just don't want to repeat something you might have done.

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,642
Points 61,860
Jacy replied on Sun, Jul 1 2012 9:51 PM

Lisa, I see your post posted at the same time as mine!

If you'll send me a message with your ideas for Maggie's row I'll know what idea not to use!

• Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,057
Points 170,727
MNnancy replied on Tue, Jul 10 2012 10:10 PM

Woo, hoo!  I am done with my four exchange rows!  Funny how I got a little more confident and daring with each one, and as a result, each succeeding row became larger/taller.  We didn't set a maximum height, did we?

Now I need to go back and complete my own row, and then it's on to a new master bedroom quilt for the new bed.  I guess the one nice thing about an overly warm, wet, buggy summer is that I'm getting a lot of sewing done.

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 153
Points 2,170
Jeanne replied on Sun, Jul 15 2012 10:00 AM

Is this for the FFF?  If there is still room I will make plans to go.  I too will go early so hubby can get in some fishing.  I will be staying inside with ya'll this time and hubs and Maverick will man the camper.  Let me know ASAP so I can get ahold of Mary to see if there is room for one more

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,119
Points 110,600

Jeanne:

Is this for the FFF?  If there is still room I will make plans to go.  I too will go early so hubby can get in some fishing.  I will be staying inside with ya'll this time and hubs and Maverick will man the camper.  Let me know ASAP so I can get ahold of Mary to see if there is room for one more

Jeanne, I'm not sure what FFF means. But I suspect you might be looking for the Branson retreat?

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,384
Points 119,256
Patti replied on Sun, Jul 15 2012 10:16 AM

Judy T-Bellingham:
Is this for the FFF? 

I think you want Fabulous Fall Fiber Frenzy.   Our retreat to Leavenworth is full.

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,659
Points 435,535
Nana replied on Wed, Jul 18 2012 11:03 AM

I have finally figured out what I am doing for Donna's row.   This row has really made me think alot.   And that is really hard on my poor old brain....LOL.   Actually started working on it today.  Should have it done in plenty of time to send the pic on to the next person.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,220
Points 41,005
Donna B replied on Wed, Jul 18 2012 11:50 AM

Nana:

I have finally figured out what I am doing for Donna's row.   This row has really made me think alot.   And that is really hard on my poor old brain....LOL.   Actually started working on it today.  Should have it done in plenty of time to send the pic on to the next person.

LOL... I have had the same problem with Jacy's this month.  Thankfully, when Marge P and Patti were here for our Quilty afternoon, they helped me sort things out.  I'm starting to feel well enough to do some actual quilting in the afternoons, so will be getting to Jacy's row over the nexxt week...plenty of time before the end of month.

Winthrop, WA

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 302
Points 7,045
lcqultr46 replied on Wed, Jul 18 2012 11:57 AM

Donna B:

Nana:

LOL... I have had the same problem with Jacy's this month.  Thankfully, when Marge P and Patti were here for our Quilty afternoon, they helped me sort things out.  I'm starting to feel well enough to do some actual quilting in the afternoons, so will be getting to Jacy's row over the nexxt week...plenty of time before the end of month.

You are both funny. My problem is, I'm second guessing myself and have now started on another row for three rows I've already completed.

JudyEE at the base of Mt. Rainier

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 302
Points 7,045
lcqultr46 replied on Mon, Jul 23 2012 3:09 PM

Lisa, Jacy and Maggie, I have PM'd you a picture of Nana's row.

JudyEE

JudyEE at the base of Mt. Rainier

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,642
Points 61,860
Jacy replied on Mon, Jul 30 2012 8:03 PM

Lisa, Judy E and Gini, I sent you a PM with Maggie's row.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,659
Points 435,535
Nana replied on Mon, Jul 30 2012 8:18 PM

Maggie

I PM'd you a pic of Donna's row.   I think the message also went to Nancy.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,220
Points 41,005
Donna B replied on Mon, Aug 6 2012 2:06 PM

Hi all,

Just sent a pm to Gini, Elizabeth and Patti with a pic of Jacy's Row.  Let me know if you don't receive it...

(Hope she likes it!!??!!)

Winthrop, WA

Page 15 of 18 (262 items) «Prev1314151617Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today Copyright ©2009-2014, Crafts Media, LLC ALL Rights Reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use