2012 Pacific Northwest Quilt Retreat, Leavenworth, WA Sept 30-October 5.

rated by 0 users
This post has 866 Replies | 29 Followers

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,661
Points 63,440
Jacy replied on Sat, Sep 29 2012 6:02 PM

gini:

how 'bout the leavenworth excapees? 

I like that one better than the mountain mama's. I'm escaping from being a mama for the week!

• Post Points: 50
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,543
Points 416,999
gini replied on Sat, Sep 29 2012 6:07 PM

i'll bring an iron, board, and matt

gini in north idaho

• Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,543
Points 416,999
gini replied on Sat, Sep 29 2012 6:08 PM

Jacy:

I like that one better than the mountain mama's. I'm escaping from being a mama for the week!

and we're escaping to leavenworth

gini in north idaho

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,318
Points 27,020
Elizabeth replied on Sat, Sep 29 2012 6:25 PM

Love mountain mama's

Elizabeth

From Sunny Southern CA

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,318
Points 27,020
Elizabeth replied on Sat, Sep 29 2012 6:27 PM

Bertie, we will just keep you loaded up on wine.  Good thing you are coming to the retreat what better way to stay stress free

Elizabeth

From Sunny Southern CA

• Post Points: 35
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 75
Points 1,100

Are you still counting on my ironing board and iron as we discussed earlier, or does this take care of it?  There is no point in bringing it if it is not needed.  Mine is slightly wider which can be an advantage or not.

• Post Points: 20
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,484
Points 43,625
Vivian replied on Sat, Sep 29 2012 7:01 PM

Yup thats me.  Make a plan and stick with it through fire and flame.  the fact that the plan isn't based in reality means nothing.  The plan suceeded.  I have had the most restful day.  Had a great lunch overlooking the green square and the Autumn Leaves Parade.  Lovely. Bought a dried alligator head for my grandson.  He will be ecstatic and thrilled. I can give it to him when they come down for Thanksgiving next weekend.   Wendy is hiding here in her room so I'm going to dig her up and have a visit.  Later!!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 25,038
Points 369,072
Kris replied on Sat, Sep 29 2012 7:04 PM

Nana, and Maggie are in Spokane at the Ramada Inn.

See you all tomorrow.

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 75
Points 1,100

I hadn't thought of that, Elizabeth.  Hmmm.  I have to limit alcohol because of one med, but four Pharmacists said I could have up to one glass a day.  I love wine, but can make even a half glass last a looong time.  The doc did say avoid stress, and what better way than to get away from it all for a few days and do what I enjoy with friends.  Can't wait to talk to you about my home country, So. Calif.  I grew up in Pacific Beach, went to La Jolla High, and granduated from San Diego State, but then I married the guy I love upon graduation, and he took me awayfor the rest of my life which has been 59 plus years.  I still love the ocean, but love the mountains too.

I thought of Mountain Foxes, because foxes are supposed to be sharp and cunning.  Could be Mountain Owls, who would be smart as we are creative.  Hmmm.  Have to keep thinking.  See you all soon..

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,543
Points 416,999
gini replied on Sat, Sep 29 2012 7:53 PM

bertie, you bring your ironing board, mine is narrow and tippy, and i will bring the iron.

gini in north idaho

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,318
Points 27,020
Elizabeth replied on Sat, Sep 29 2012 11:02 PM

See you all tomorrow, can't wait!,,,,

Elizabeth

From Sunny Southern CA

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,221
Points 41,055
Donna B replied on Sun, Sep 30 2012 12:27 AM

Vivian :
Wendy is hiding here in her room so I'm going to dig her up and have a visit.  Later!!

Wendy???  I thought Wendy couldn't come this year!  Did she decide to make a surprise visit???

MNNancy and Randy arrived on schedule this afternoon.  Have had a great afternoon and evening visiting. They have gone to bed (still on Central time) and we are headed that way.  Jan & DH will be joining us in the morning for breakfast, then us gals will be loading up, heading  to Marge P's to pick her up and then on to Leavenworth.  Can't wait to see everyone!!!

Winthrop, WA

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,402
Points 119,641
Patti replied on Sun, Sep 30 2012 2:22 AM

I can't sleep!  And I need my sleep so I can stay awake this week!

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,484
Points 43,625
Vivian replied on Sun, Sep 30 2012 3:23 AM

Donna B:
I thought Wendy couldn't come this year! 

I know, I was suprised to hear she had checked in/  I didn't see her, no one answered the door so I went out to dinner by myself and listened to the polka music in the square.  I still haven't seen who checked in for our retreat yet.  Note the time of the post,  woke up and can't go back to sleep. 

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,346
Points 30,555
Agnes replied on Sun, Sep 30 2012 8:19 AM

Vivian :
Note the time of the post,  woke up and can't go back to sleep. 

Vivian--you're not excited are you? I've been following this thread all week. Guess what! I feel like getting to the sewing machine this morning. That has become a foreign feeling so it may just be reappearing. Maybe everyone's enthusiasm is rubbing off on my vicariously.

To all-have a wonderful week of sewing, friendship, fun and a little bit of mischief.  

Agnes in NW Ontario

Page 57 of 58 (867 items) «Prev5455565758Next
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use