2012 Pacific Northwest Quilt Retreat, Leavenworth, WA Sept 30-October 5.

rated by 0 users
This post has 866 Replies | 29 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,717
Points 436,720
Nana replied on Sat, May 5 2012 6:52 PM

If I have read the chart correctly I have Nancy's row to do this month.  I picked out my pattern and pulled fabrics today.  Maybe I will start cutting tomorrow.

Vinton, Virginia

• Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,797
MNnancy replied on Sun, May 6 2012 12:11 AM

That would be correct.

May

June

July

August

Quilter

During April, we each work on our own first row and post a picture to the whole group by April 30 or sooner.

Donna

Elizabeth’s

Gini’s

Jacy’s

Judy’s

Elizabeth

Gini’s

Jacy’s

Judy’s

Lisa’s

Gini

Jacy’s

Judy’s

Lisa’s

Maggie’s

Jacy

Judy’s

Lisa’s

Maggie’s

Nana’s

JudyEE

Lisa’s

Maggie’s

Nana’s

Nancy’s

Lisa

Maggie’s

Nana’s

Nancy’s

Patti’s

Maggie

Nana’s

Nancy’s

Patti’s

Donna’s

Nana

Nancy’s

Patti’s

Donna’s

Elizabeth’s

MNnancy

Patti’s

Donna’s

Elizabeth’s

Gini’s

Patti

Donna’s

Elizabeth’s

Gini’s

Jacy’s

During Sept, finish up any incomplete rows.  Even if not done on time, pictures of progress should have been shared with the next quilter so she could get started during her month.

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,717
Points 436,720
Nana replied on Sun, May 6 2012 11:06 AM

Nancy

Thanks for adding the chart to the themes thread.   I tried but couldn't get it to paste for some reason.   It is good to have everything right there together.

Vinton, Virginia

• Post Points: 20
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,195
Points 24,070
Elizabeth replied on Wed, May 9 2012 10:27 AM

Finally caught up on all the posts.  I would love to be added to learning the celtic knot.  I am part irish and have always wanted to learn it.  I am driving up from southern California (the Santa Barbara area) so I can bring all my stuff.  I have a large truck so If anyone wants to carpool let me know,

Elizabeth

From Sunny Southern CA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,337
Points 414,644
gini replied on Wed, May 9 2012 11:33 PM

i'll make a list of what you need for the celtic applique when we get closer to retreat time,  late august or early september. 

gini in north idaho

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,195
Points 24,070
Elizabeth replied on Thu, May 10 2012 10:46 AM

thanks Gini, really looking forward to meeting all of you

Elizabeth

From Sunny Southern CA

• Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,395
Points 119,521
Patti replied on Tue, May 15 2012 4:26 PM

Here is the list again and costs.  there is a slight increase in price.   With the list, I will put the cost and you all can do the math.  For each of you, add about $30 for the week for the sewing room.  MnNancy and Judy T, you will each pay $30 for the week.  As part of the group deal, everyone pays for 5 nights, even if you plan on only coming 4 or less nights.  Please pay by July 15 or your place will be given to someone else.  No refunds after July 1, unless someone takes your place.   As the Wagon Master, I collect the money and pay the hotel, so checks should be made out to me.  Let me know if you need my name and address. 

Thought I would post the list again.   Judy T  and DH are going to stay somewhere else. Also coming but staying elsewhere is MnNancy and her DH.  If I take room 5 the first night, (DH's and my anniversary, he will go home Oct 1) I will need to join in with someone else for the rest of the week.  Rooms 1-3 are downstairs, on the main floor and is for the most part reserved for those who would have problems navigating the stairs to the second floor which are very steep.  (this is the oldest Hotel in Leavenworth.) Room 4 is the sewing room and is also on the main floor.  Go to Mrs. Anderson's Lodging House, Quilter's heaven to look at the rooms.  (as a group our costs are different.) 

Room 1: Marge P and Donna B  $70.34 x 5 nights, divided by 2.  (if I stay with you like I did last year, that will be divided by 3 for 4 of the nights.)

Room 2: Deb M and Bertie $70.34 x 5, divided by 2

Room 3: Lisa, Spud   $ 79.25 x 5, divided by 2.  Spud, this one is on us.

Room 5: (not available on last night, DH and I might take it on the first night as it is our anniversary.)

Room 6: Judy E. $74.79 x 5

Room 7: Vivian, shared bath with room 8.  $54.31 x 5

Room 8: Elizabeth and sister,  shared bath with room 7.  $58.77 x 5.  If your sister comes, that will also be divided by 2.

Room 9: Quiltless Kath $70.34 x 5

Room 10: Nana, Gini, Kris, Jacy, Cheryl H, Maggie $89.93 x 5, divided by 6.

That makes 20 of us, if Elizabeth's sister is coming. 

We have 4 on the waiting list, 1) Yvonne, 2) Evette. 3) Darlene from Canada, and now 4) Carol.

Please let me know if any of you are not coming, as those on the waiting list are wanting to know if they have a place.  Or let me know if the room assignments need to be changed. Or if I have you alone and you want to share a room, etc.

Elizabeth, since we have several on the waiting list I need to know if your sister is coming.  If not, we can add someone else.

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

• Post Points: 65
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,422
Points 23,795
Maggie replied on Tue, May 15 2012 5:46 PM

Patti:

Here is the list again and costs.  there is a slight increase in price.   With the list, I will put the cost and you all can do the math.  For each of you, add about $30 for the week for the sewing room.  MnNancy and Judy T, you will each pay $30 for the week.  As part of the group deal, everyone pays for 5 nights, even if you plan on only coming 4 or less nights.  Please pay by July 15 or your place will be given to someone else.  No refunds after July 1, unless someone takes your place.   As the Wagon Master, I collect the money and pay the hotel, so checks should be made out to me.  Let me know if you need my name and address. 

Thought I would post the list again.   Judy T  and DH are going to stay somewhere else. Also coming but staying elsewhere is MnNancy and her DH.  If I take room 5 the first night, (DH's and my anniversary, he will go home Oct 1) I will need to join in with someone else for the rest of the week.  Rooms 1-3 are downstairs, on the main floor and is for the most part reserved for those who would have problems navigating the stairs to the second floor which are very steep.  (this is the oldest Hotel in Leavenworth.) Room 4 is the sewing room and is also on the main floor.  Go to Mrs. Anderson's Lodging House, Quilter's heaven to look at the rooms.  (as a group our costs are different.) 

Room 1: Marge P and Donna B  $70.34 x 5 nights, divided by 2.  (if I stay with you like I did last year, that will be divided by 3 for 4 of the nights.)

Room 5: (not available on last night, DH and I might take it on the first night as it is our anniversary.)

Room 8: Elizabeth and sister,  shared bath with room 7.  $58.77 x 5.  If your sister comes, that will also be divided by 2.

We have 4 on the waiting list, 1) Yvonne, 2) Evette. 3) Darlene from Canada, and now 4) Carol.

Please let me know if any of you are not coming, as those on the waiting list are wanting to know if they have a place.  Or let me know if the room assignments need to be changed. Or if I have you alone and you want to share a room, etc.

Elizabeth, since we have several on the waiting list I need to know if your sister is coming.  If not, we can add someone else.

Hi Patti, can you PM your last name and address to me?   By my calculation, those of us in Room 10 will need to send you $105 -- I may send via money order so I don't have to keep track of the outstanding amount in my account --- Can't remember the last time I wrote out a check.  LOL   Thank you so much for handling this again.

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 789
Points 12,705
Quiltless replied on Wed, May 16 2012 5:29 PM

Patti:

Just bringing this post to the top again. 

Patti, I will need all particulars on how to send the money to you again please.

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,195
Points 24,070
Elizabeth replied on Fri, May 18 2012 10:42 AM

Patti:

I am just waiting to hear back from my Sister Susan

Elizabeth

From Sunny Southern CA

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,195
Points 24,070
Elizabeth replied on Fri, May 18 2012 12:24 PM

Patti:

Patti, I just heard from my sister and she has to work both weekends so will not be able to come :(.  I am happy to share a room.

Elizabeth

From Sunny Southern CA

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,395
Points 119,521
Patti replied on Sun, May 20 2012 12:30 PM

Since Elizabeth's sister is not coming,  we have room for one more.  I went to the waiting list, and Yvonne will not be able to come, so now Evette is next in line.  Evette, I messaged you, please let me know if you are still interested. 

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,395
Points 119,521
Patti replied on Sun, May 20 2012 3:25 PM

Clarification here.  Originally I wanted payment by July 1.   I moved that to July 15, but then still said no refunds after July 1.  So make that July 15 for both payment due, and no refunds after that date. 

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,395
Points 119,521
Patti replied on Sun, May 20 2012 3:43 PM

Patti:

Here is the waiting list, as of now.  1) Darlene from Canada, and 2) Carol.  

20 people is the max we can put in the sewing room, but we would probably be much more comfortable with 18.    I think then, that after Darlene and Carol have had a chance at an opening, then we may set the limit at 18, if more drop out.

Any opinions?

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

• Post Points: 50
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,221
Points 41,055
Donna B replied on Sun, May 20 2012 4:05 PM

Patti:

Since Elizabeth's sister is not coming,  we have room for one more.  I went to the waiting list, and Yvonne will not be able to come, so now Evette is next in line.  Evette, I messaged you, please let me know if you are still interested. 

I know Evette is traveling right now, so probably not checking here!  I will email her and see if I can get a confirmation.  Stay tuned...

Winthrop, WA

Page 19 of 58 (867 items) «Prev1718192021Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use