September Birthday

rated by 0 users
This post has 19 Replies | 6 Followers

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,005
Points 25,020
Sukochi, I don't have a life, everyone else does and I just float through theirs! LOL! This is the only thing that I can call mine that has survived my crazy schedule. I tried to join a quilt club through the public library and that didn't work. I joined a book reading club and that didn't work. So please don't feel bad I am late. Your block is cut out, will sew and send.

MelodyP

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,850
Points 85,825
Sukochi replied on Wed, Sep 12 2012 2:18 PM

Melody, I really didn't mean to make y'all feel bad. My mouth slips into gear before my brain realizes it.

I am a non-joiner, too. I always read of something or hear something and think "How fun". Then I join and don't show but one time. I have been proud of myself on here. I am doing it. Pat on the back. Though, like the rest of us, sometimes it takes me longer then it should. i think we all get into a funk now and then.

So, get it when you can. After watching the news this a.m,. I am no longer sweating the small stuff. It's the big stuff that will bite you.

Sukochi

• Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,813
Points 248,409
Barbara replied on Thu, Sep 13 2012 7:08 AM

Sukochi, we all get into a funk , I do , Yes  there seems to be alot  of stuff going on in the world that is scary. Whats with all these Attacks on the USA geeze these people are nuts, this keeps up and we are going to be in another war. To be honest it scares the crap out of me.  

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,850
Points 85,825
Sukochi replied on Thu, Sep 13 2012 7:50 AM

Barbara, I am in a Bible Study, that just started last Weds. nite, called "STUCK". It is making us look deeply into ourselves and find those places that we are stuck and can not get past. During the study, I had a defining moment when I released one of my stuck places. The feedback from those I consider to be my sisters listened, saw my tears and embraced me with the love of the Lord. I came home, showered and went to bed. I do Bible study before I fall asleep (if you can't sleep...read the Bible, you WILL fall asleep.). I got to reading the scripture given us in the Bible and God laid a peace on my heart that, I hope, will last the rest of my life. It has shown me how I am stuck and how to resolve the places. I think I am truly a new woman. Only time will tell.

Stay tuned! : )

Sukochi

• Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,005
Points 25,020
Auntie Dawn, Welcome to our group. It is a very relaxed group and fun to be a part of. Hope you like it

MelodyP

Page 2 of 2 (20 items) Prev12
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use