July Birthday

rated by 0 users
This post has 49 Replies | 7 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,854
Points 85,760
Sukochi replied on Sat, Sep 29 2012 6:42 PM

Melody, got your block today. It is great. Y'all are putting colors in these blocks that I would never think of. they are all wonderful

thanks, Melody

Sukochi

• Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,854
Points 85,760
Sukochi replied on Sat, Sep 29 2012 6:44 PM

Thanks, Elaine.

Sukochi

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,854
Points 85,760
Sukochi replied on Mon, Oct 1 2012 7:11 PM

Elaine, your block came today. Beautiful. Can you tell me what the fabric is you used? I love that. Haven't seen it before.

Sukochi

• Post Points: 20
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,476
Points 24,140

Sukochi, I think it was Jo Morton, post a pic and I can tell you for sure. Isn't it awful that I can't even remember what I used, and it hasn't been that long ago. I am going to have to start taking pictures of the blocks I make and send out so I know what I have done. I have oldtimers for sure.

• Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,854
Points 85,760
Sukochi replied on Mon, Oct 1 2012 10:10 PM

Elaine Phillips:

Sukochi, I think it was Jo Morton, post a pic and I can tell you for sure. Isn't it awful that I can't even remember what I used, and it hasn't been that long ago. I am going to have to start taking pictures of the blocks I make and send out so I know what I have done. I have oldtimers for sure.

Elaine, Jim is so forgetful it is scaring me. He can't remember what he said an hour ago. that is why we are fussing so much. My sister said quit tell him he just said something cause it will just worry him.  And, yesterday he said that he is afraid that he is losing his memory. That shook me to the core. His mom, grandmother, and uncle all had dementia. 

I see people that I worked with for ever at Walmart, or somewhere, and can not remember their names for anything. I have to ask who they are. but, they always recognize me. Do you have a problem remember names?

I will post a picture tomorrow.

Sukochi

Page 4 of 4 (50 items) Prev1234
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2015 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use