Borderland Butternut and Blue Project

rated by 0 users
This post has 301 Replies | 12 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Fri, Jun 1 2012 8:22 AM

Bonita .gald to have you joining us , we are just getting ready to start so you will not get behind  we are doing thiese  as BOm's so you have plensty of time,  I also send you Margarets address, when you open your home page  you will see below your piture and bio stuff and place that says my converstations ,thath is where you will find it . Let me know if you get it .. Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Fri, Jun 1 2012 9:28 AM

Elaine, YOU have pleanty of time ,to get started , that is why we are doing these as a BOM. There is just so much going on and with it being summer everyone is just so busy,  Have fun with your Garage Sale hope you do well,and have fun with the Grandkids. .Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,758
Points 66,980
Bonita replied on Fri, Jun 1 2012 4:52 PM

Thanks Barbara, thanks for the welcome and also Margarets Address.

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,473
Points 24,140

I had a fairly decent garage sale. I had things priced dirt cheap to just get rid of stuff, and now I have 12 empy totes in my trailer! I got rid of tons of stuff. The grandkids are watching TV and are almost asleep after a hard day at play in the pool at my son's. And I am almost ready to fall asleep myself. So I will get my wits together tomorrow after parents come for the grandkids and see what I can do with choosing fabrics for the 1st block. And,oh, yes, I must get started on Scrap Happy quilt too. So much to do, so little time!

• Post Points: 35
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,005
Points 25,020
Well done, Elaine. Hope you made Millions! I"m in Lawrence this next week. Have a good one!

MelodyP

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Sat, Jun 2 2012 10:36 PM

Elaine , gold your garage sale went well, I need todo one ,but I'm to lazy LOL   I did get my first block done , came out pretty good . Get some rest.. barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,849
Points 85,825
Sukochi replied on Sun, Jun 3 2012 8:28 AM

Boo Hoo, I can't even get in my sewing room.  We are moving the funrniture out of the fuestroom to paint and gues where we have to put it? IO tried getting to my chair but no go and can't even get to or open the closet where my containers are with my C.W. fabric is stored.

Elaine, glad you did well at the sale. I bet you were worn out. I didn't think people could buy at gargae sales in this economy.

Barbara, finished your first block? You are making the rest of us look bad. jk  When do we get a picture?

Sukochi

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Sun, Jun 3 2012 12:19 PM

Sukochi ,look under the thread of North Star ,My picture is there. Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,016
Points 19,565

OK Barbara - I have decided to join you all in this group.  I have the book and will be going to LQS to get material and then will try and catch up.  I think I should be able to do this :)

• Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Fri, Jul 13 2012 12:47 PM

Beth ,that is so exciting ,you won't have to catch up much ,as we have only done the two blocks . I'm very happy to have you joining us .Look foward to seeing your blocks .Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,823
Points 365,977
Kris replied on Fri, Jul 13 2012 4:01 PM

My book hasn't arrived yet. I'll be behind you Beth.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,849
Points 85,825
Sukochi replied on Sat, Jul 14 2012 4:13 PM

My North Star. I will try to get a better picture. But, I am so over this right now. This was SO hard a block for my skill level. And you certainly can tell.

Sukochi

• Post Points: 80
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,849
Points 85,825
Sukochi replied on Sat, Jul 14 2012 4:18 PM

Sorry for not posting this (My North Star)  in Media. I can't seem to make that work. I must be doing something very wrong. Sorry about the blur. I have the worst time taking pictures now that I am shaking so bad. Got a camera stand but couldn't get to it. This block was SO hard for me. I have never worked with a template before and it was a devil to do. So, some of the angles are wacky which makes the whole thing wacky. Oh, well, I do quilting for fun not for money. HA!

Ok, critique it but be kinda kind. Please. I am not at my best today.

Sukochi

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,669
Points 120,410

LaJuan Sukochi Lee:

My North Star. I will try to get a better picture. But, I am so over this right now. This was SO hard a block for my skill level. And you certainly can tell.

I think it looks great.  You used beautiful fabrics.

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,005
Points 25,020
It is my opionion that your block looks just as good as everyone else that has done them! Don't be too hard on yourself. : D You did a great job!

MelodyP

Page 3 of 21 (302 items) Prev12345Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use