Civil War ,Block of Month , 2013

rated by 0 users
This post has 71 Replies | 10 Followers

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,005
Points 25,020

Barbara, yes you do!  I was beginning to feel like an orphan from an orphlink home.  LOL

MelodyP

• Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Thu, Mar 28 2013 4:16 PM

Oka Mel Play nice   LOL   No I do I've just beenso wrapped up with the RR its been hard to get to the other groups . but they seem to be running pretty good now so maybe I can get some othr stuff finished up . Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• Post Points: 5
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,473
Points 24,140

Melody, no,the birthday block has not surfaced. One of these days I will send you some more fabric, if you are still willing to make another one.  Ai wish you could make it to the shop hop. It runs next Thursday, Fri Sat and Sun. we still need to get together with Barbara and have lunch sometime.

• Post Points: 35
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,005
Points 25,020

Barbara,  time is a funny thing, there is either too much or not enough.  LOL  I'm so glad you can do other things now.  I know how you love it!  I will be heading home for a week and then back to the Land of Oz.  My cell phone died and I will get a new on next Tues.  Can hardly wait!!!!!

MelodyP

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,005
Points 25,020

Elaine, It seems that something always comes up and I can't go to the whole swap.  Like we say in football, there's always next year!

By all means send the fabric.  Maybe this time you will get it!  Yes, yes, yes, we must get together, although it would have to be after three or on Saturday.  We do not leave Mom alone now so there ya are.  Happy Easter everyone!

MelodyP

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Sun, Apr 7 2013 2:20 AM

BB has fianlly posted a new block hope to get it done here in the next day to two .  How is everyone  doing on your projects? Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,005
Points 25,020

I have 2 done and am now 2 behind, LOL.  The story of my life!  They are so simple it should not be hard to catch up.

MelodyP

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 382
Points 6,560
Phyllis replied on Sun, Apr 7 2013 9:49 AM

That's exactly where I am Melody, 2 done and now 2 behind.  However, they two I'm behind are on my list to work on this week.  We'll see..................

Bonner Springs, Kansas

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,005
Points 25,020

Phyllis, I'm glad I'm not the only duck in the pond,LOL  I'm not sure, where my week will lead.  I'm back in Kansas.

MelodyP

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,473
Points 24,140

I finally have all the fabric I need, I think, my LQS had 3 pieces, and found some on line. So I hope to get started after I get back from a 10 day vacation in Florida. I leave on Thursday, going with my DS, DDIL, and DD. As usual, I have so many projects going at once that I don't know which one to work on on any given day. I need to stop overextending myself. That just gets me frustrated and then I become nonproductive. Anyone else have this problem?? I love everyones blocks that i have seen thus far. This is going to be a lovely quilt.

• Post Points: 35
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,005
Points 25,020

Glad you surfaced, Elaine!  I've missed ya!  Have fun on vaction

MelodyP

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Mon, Apr 22 2013 9:55 PM

Elaine ,say it isn't so ,you have to many projects, I never do that to myself,,LOL      have fun on your vacation..

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Page 5 of 5 (72 items) Prev12345
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use