Sorry I'm late posting this . been alot going on .. Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• Post Points: 20
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,473
Points 24,140

Karla, I have absolutely nothing in my huge stash that goes with your fabric. Do you know what line it is from? I may have to make a trip to Lawrence and visit Sarah's quilt shop. And I was just there yesterday, walked right by the shop. But I hadn't searched my stash yet.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,592
Points 75,980
Karla replied on Tue, Dec 11 2012 1:47 AM

Elaine Phillips:

Karla, I have absolutely nothing in my huge stash that goes with your fabric. Do you know what line it is from? I may have to make a trip to Lawrence and visit Sarah's quilt shop. And I was just there yesterday, walked right by the shop. But I hadn't searched my stash yet.

American Spirit by Jeanne Horton for Wyndham Fabrics

• Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,592
Points 75,980
Karla replied on Tue, Dec 11 2012 1:50 AM

Did we get an address change for Jennifer Coleman for the birthday blocks?  I sent my fabric to the address on the last list I had, but it was returned as "Attempted, Not Known, Unable to Forward".

• Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Tue, Dec 11 2012 6:36 AM

Karla , No I didn't get a COA,  I have not seen or heard form Jenn for  a while , hope she is okay. Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,822
Points 67,945
Bonita replied on Tue, Dec 11 2012 10:02 AM

Karla, I finished your block, I hope to get it in the mail today.

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,661
Points 63,480
Jacy replied on Tue, Dec 11 2012 10:20 AM

Barbara:

Karla , No I didn't get a COA,  I have not seen or heard form Jenn for  a while , hope she is okay. Barbara

Barbara, you posted this Oct 26th, maybe you set her address down somewhere and forgot about it. Sounds like something I would do!

"I all ,I got a message today form Jenn, she is doing well .Has been away form home for work and has also bought a new home so she has an addy change I will send to the birthday group. she wants you all to know she has received your fabric and has her blocks made and will be sending them out . She has not been able to get online with us .she has also been taking care of her parents ,Her Dad is getting a hip replacement done.  I will get her address here to you all in the birthday group thru PM later today..

Barbara"

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 648
Points 10,145

My ears must have been burning, y'all are talking about me.

Karla, I was just checking in on your fabric - I've finally got caught up with everyone, all blocks are in the mail (this means Sukochi and Barbara too!) today.  But I was wondering where your fabric was. 

I have moved recently BUT didn't worry too much because this is the only piece of mail that didn't seem to make it through the forwarding address process.  Check your messages, I'll send the new address to you.

Jenn

• Post Points: 50
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,592
Points 75,980
Karla replied on Tue, Dec 11 2012 9:54 PM

Jennsquilts:

My ears must have been burning, y'all are talking about me.

Karla, I was just checking in on your fabric - I've finally got caught up with everyone, all blocks are in the mail (this means Sukochi and Barbara too!) today.  But I was wondering where your fabric was. 

I have moved recently BUT didn't worry too much because this is the only piece of mail that didn't seem to make it through the forwarding address process.  Check your messages, I'll send the new address to you.

Jenn

Thanks, Jenn.  I'll check and get it back into the mail.

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,473
Points 24,140

Jenn, did you get my fabric? I didn't get it back, so I am assuming you did. If not i can send you more.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Wed, Dec 12 2012 7:34 AM

Jacy ,I guess I have a bad case OF CRS ,I must have put with all my scattered notes I can't find it if. So sorry all . my fault .Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 648
Points 10,145

Elaine,

not only did I get your fabric but your block is on it's way to you, went out in the mail yesterday.  Hope you like it.

Jenn

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,592
Points 75,980
Karla replied on Thu, Dec 13 2012 10:55 AM

Jennsquilts:

This happens when a substitute carrier is on a route...more often than I would care to admit as a retired postal person whose job was to solve the mailing public's problems with the mail.  

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 648
Points 10,145

Ahhh, that would explain a lot.  When Elaine's fabric came, the mail carrier knew  to deliver to my mother's house (just down the street, so same letter carrier) instead of forwarding it.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,592
Points 75,980
Karla replied on Thu, Dec 13 2012 6:13 PM

Received my first birthday block today, from speedy Bonita.  

Page 1 of 4 (46 items) 1234Next
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use