September Birthday

rated by 0 users
This post has 19 Replies | 6 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,760
Points 247,454
Barbara Posted: Fri, Aug 17 2012 9:10 AM

Jacy, just a reminder ,that you picked up Sept. and it is coming up .I will be looking foward to recieving your fabric,when the time gets here, Have fun picking it out. Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• Post Points: 20
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,645
Points 61,875
Jacy replied on Sat, Aug 18 2012 9:21 AM

Barbara:
Jacy, just a reminder ,that you picked up Sept. and it is coming up

Thanks for the reminder. I have ordered fabric online, I should have it in time to send out for the beginning of the month.

• Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,645
Points 61,875
Jacy replied on Tue, Sep 4 2012 2:08 PM

The first day of school today! I got everyone but my 3yr old out the door and headed to my sewing room for some long overdue sewing time. However as soon as I walked in the door i saw the fabric i was supposed to cut and send out to  you all for September :(

So here's my question, should I still cut it and send it out late?

Or should we leave this month for those who are behind to have a chance to get caught back up.

I don't mind either way.

• Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,760
Points 247,454
Barbara replied on Tue, Sep 4 2012 3:44 PM

Jacy that is up to you ,I don't have a problem if you want to just skip this one. I know I'm so behind on things ,I can use the break .

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,005
Points 25,005
Jacy, I am already 2 months behind and one more won't matter. So I say do it if you are so inclined. After next week I plan on being caught up anyway. My biggest concern is I have misplaced a block I had cut out for the B&B quilt so there you are.

MelodyP

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,465
Points 23,995

I, too, am two months behind. As far as I'm concerned you can skip it, but if you want to send it out I will just be 3 months behind!! lol.

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,645
Points 61,875
Jacy replied on Thu, Sep 6 2012 11:53 AM

I decided to go ahead and skip this month. I already had wonderful birthday blocks from you all earlier in the year. This will give some of you a bit of a chance to catch up, I know I always seem to get way to many projects going on at once!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,760
Points 247,454
Barbara replied on Thu, Sep 6 2012 2:40 PM

Jacy thanks for letting us know, I can so understand . LOL 

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,821
Points 85,145
Sukochi replied on Fri, Sep 7 2012 6:01 PM

Fine with me. I got very few from the July one anyway. 

Sukochi

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,760
Points 247,454
Barbara replied on Fri, Sep 7 2012 10:43 PM

Suckochi ,I have not gotten all of mine yet either, I'm blamming it on summer ,to much going on,  I'm sure you;ll get them ,so just hang in there.

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,465
Points 23,995

LaJuan Sukochi Lee:

Fine with me. I got very few from the July one anyway. 

Sukochi, you really need to be more patient. I think most of us has told you that we are way behind. Summer is a very busy time, and as for me, I have been traveling a lot and haven't had time to sew.

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,005
Points 25,005
This has been a funny summer. Sukochi I'm sorry I am so slow on your block. It' at the top of my list when I get to Ks Monday. Barbara your next.

MelodyP

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,821
Points 85,145
Sukochi replied on Sat, Sep 8 2012 8:53 AM

I apologize to all of you. I guess I just tend to talk without thinking. Probably because my summer has been full of nothing, I figured all are. Even though I read these posts.

You are all right, summer is a busy time.  I just don't have a life. And have just stopped doing anything in my sewing room. I have become addicted to my computer! Seriously.

This is not a test. Y'all take as long as you want. I am sorry that I was so rude. I truly do NOT mean to be.

Sukochi

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,760
Points 247,454
Barbara replied on Sat, Sep 8 2012 11:12 AM

Sukochi,yeah we all have those days , Girl you need  a swift kick in the backside to get you started , SO HERE IS MY KICK   (KKKKKKKKKKK) Open your windows turn onsome fun music and get started .... and have fun... We Are ...

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,465
Points 23,995

Sukochi, I'm sorry that you have had a bad summer. Now get off t hat computer and get outside and if nothing else sit on the deck or patio and read a good book.

The weather was wonderful today in Eastern Kansas. I went to see my new great niece with my sis and her bff. The we went to a small town south of Ottawa, Garnett, to a quilt shop and the owner has some Moda for 4.99 /yd. And Thimbleberries for the same price. Lower quality fabric for 3.99.  Too bad I have a studio full of fabric and low on funds. But I will be going back. Then we took in the Ottawa quilt show. And went to an antique shop. It was a fun filled day.

I will try to get all my blocks done this coming week. I promise.

Page 1 of 2 (20 items) 12Next
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today Copyright ©2009-2014, Crafts Media, LLC ALL Rights Reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use