A new Group Project

rated by 0 users
This post has 69 Replies | 9 Followers

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,473
Points 24,140

Barbara and Melody, and maybe we can do lunch?

• Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Sat, May 19 2012 5:19 AM

Elaine ,will do . Maybe we can op for Wed.  I'll talk to melody and see. Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Sat, May 19 2012 5:29 AM

Elaine I mailed your fabric you should hopefully get it today . Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,005
Points 25,020
Elaine and Barbara, Forgive me, but I had other things going on Friday and Saturday so our shopping party is news to me. I would have to have one of you give me a ride, No wheels. BUT I'm in if that is good for you. Elaine, I will PM with my Mother's phone number. There are many good places to grab a bit downtown. It sounds like tons of fun. Could one of you bring the book I don't have mine yet. Thank you very much guys. MelodyP

MelodyP

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Sun, May 20 2012 12:27 PM

Melody are you in Lawerance or in Mo I know you spend time with your mom,just need to know where to pick you up , IsWed good for you ? Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,005
Points 25,020
Barbara, I answered you and Elaine's posts this morning, and sent a PM to Elaine with my Mom's phone number. I mst not be putting them in the right spot for you to see. I am in Lawrence and was busy Fri. and Sat. so read your posts this morning. YES! I'm in if some one can come pick me up. Wed. would be great. MelodyP

MelodyP

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Sun, May 20 2012 5:45 PM

Melody ,I can pick you up ,just call me on Tuesday and we can get the pick all figured out. thats not a problem . should be lots of fun..  Yeah I'll bring my book for  you to see. Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,005
Points 25,020
Barbara, Terrific, will do. Yes we will have a good time. My book has been ordered but it will be several weeks before I get it. Will talk Tuesday. MelodyP

MelodyP

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,473
Points 24,140

Wednesday will be fine with me. Can't wait to meet you, Melody. what time should we meet? Barbara, I will pay you for the fabric Wednesday, then. I received it yesterday. It is great. Thanks a lot.

• Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Sun, May 20 2012 9:36 PM

Elaine, Glad you liked the fabric. I'm gonna talk to Melody on Tuesday and see when she wants me to pick her up , I think we are gonna visit a couple of shops and then have lunch. I'll give you a call Tuesday evening to let you know . Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,473
Points 24,140

Barbara, I will be gone Tuesday night, so call me on my cell, I will pm you with that number. I am going to a presentation by Jodi Barrows at Burlingame and spending the night with my sister. I will probably leave from her house and come to Lawrence. Call me after 9pm, the meeting should be over by then. I am looking forward to seeing you both.

• Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Mon, May 21 2012 7:02 AM

Thanks Elaine got it. Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,005
Points 25,020
Elaine, my husband is from Burlingame. In fact we were there for the high school graduation last Saturday, small world!

MelodyP

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,005
Points 25,020
Barbara I got on line and at least saw the quilt. I think I want to make the one with thelarger blue boarder with applique. MelodyP

MelodyP

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,005
Points 25,020
Barbara and Elaine what a great day! Elaine, pass on that I really had fun meeting your Sister and I do hope we can do it again. Such crazy fun! Thanks, Barbara, he wheels. By the way guys, I pocked my finger in Mom's quiche' and after all that she took one bit and set it down! So much for that! Thank you all for a good day with good people! MelodyP

MelodyP

Page 4 of 5 (70 items) Prev12345Next
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use