May Birthday

rated by 0 users
This post has 43 Replies | 7 Followers

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 648
Points 10,145

Sukochi, your block arrived yesterday. THANK YOU!  The fabrics are so well coordinated, good job!

• Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Sun, Jun 3 2012 10:37 PM

No don't you birthday gals forget to post pictures ,we want to see your blocks. Hoping  to get mine out this week .sorry I'm late,Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 648
Points 10,145

My camera should be returning from Yellowstone after this weekend, so I'll get pictures of both blocks posted early next week.  Hope your as enchanted with them as I am! :-)

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,661
Points 62,640
Jacy replied on Thu, Jun 21 2012 10:37 AM

Jenn, I'm sorry I got sidetracked with all that was going on in my family this last month, but I'm getting caught up again and your blocks are going out in the mail today!

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 648
Points 10,145

No worries, Jacy!  I'll be looking out for it, will let you know when it arrives.

Margaret, your block arrived yesterday - thank you VERY much.

• Post Points: 5
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 648
Points 10,145

Jacy, your block arrived yesterday and it's lovely - Thank you VERY much! 

• Post Points: 35
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,661
Points 62,640
Jacy replied on Thu, Jun 28 2012 9:21 PM

Jennsquilts:

Jacy, your block arrived yesterday and it's lovely - Thank you VERY much! 

How does a package take a week to get from North Idaho to Southern Idaho? What a great Postal system we have!

PS  Jenn, I hope you got 2 blocks from me, not one. 

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,583
Points 75,695
Karla replied on Fri, Jun 29 2012 1:44 PM

Jenn, I just discovered one of your birthday blocks in my sewing room.  I still have to find the second one I made, but I put the one I just found in the mail today.  I guess with my MIL's illness and subsequent passing away, I just completely forgot all about it.  I'll mail the other one as soon as I locate it.  Sorry everything is so late.

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 648
Points 10,145

There were absolutely 2 blocks, Jacy - and I was tickled by the coordinating fabrics you (and everyone!) used. I, too, was amazed by how long it took to get from there to here.  I was talking to Gwen not long ago that I can send something to Florida and get there faster than anything I send to western Montana.

Karla, your comment about finding the block gave me a chuckle! THAT very thing happened to me just last night.  I have a beautiful block all done and ready to go to Margaret and it got buried under the pile of patchwork I have stacked on the ironing board - last night, I pressed all those blocks to put them back into the kit box and Margaret's block saw the light of day again. Thank you for sending those on, I'll let you know when they arrive.

Gwen, your blocks arrived too!  Thank you my friend!  You're so far away now, but I recognized every fabric in your blocks as ones we went shopping for either at Quilts on Broadway or Quilter's Corner. Almost brought tears of fondness to my eyes.

I've chosen a layout for the quilt top and will start to cut the alternate blocks. I'm so excited about how this one is going to come out!  There's a big quilt show in Boise in the fall and I'm hoping to have my birthday quilt finished so I can enter it in the show. 

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 429
Points 8,695
Sabrina replied on Sun, Jul 1 2012 10:55 AM

Jenn, I got your blocks finished at retreat this week and will mail them as soon as possible. They may get delayed a bit with the July 4th holiday.

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 648
Points 10,145

Karla, your block arrived in the mail yesterday - Thank you VERY much!

Sabrina, I'll keep a-look out for your package and let you know when it arrives. 

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,005
Points 25,020
Jacy, It's called MAGIC!! lol

MelodyP

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 648
Points 10,145

Sabrina your blocks arrived in the mail today!  Thank you so VERY much!

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 429
Points 8,695
Sabrina replied on Sun, Jul 8 2012 2:42 AM

Jenn, you are very welcome. I'm just sorry it took me so long to get them to you.

Page 3 of 3 (44 items) Prev123
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use