rated by 0 users
This post has 198 Replies | 14 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,280
Points 173,388
Marie replied on Fri, Jul 5 2013 10:59 AM

Kris:
Vacation's going great Marie. We return next week July 12. Far too soon for my liking. Tonight kicks off a long weekend of Carnival activities. We'll be partying until Tuesday night (Mardi Gras) if I don't die first. LOL

Glad you're having a great time and if you die after partying to much, you'll die happy!  LOL  How's J doing?  Hope he's partying as well.

Millbury, MA

• Post Points: 20
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,488
Points 47,820
Frances replied on Fri, Jul 5 2013 12:43 PM

Kris,

Im so glad you are having a great time, dont forget to take lots of pictures the nosy Brit wants to see.

lots of love

Francesxx

• Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,468
Points 362,032
Kris replied on Fri, Jul 5 2013 3:56 PM

Marie:
How's J doing?  Hope he's partying as well.

Yes he is. He's enjoying all the West Indian cuisine as well.

• Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Fri, Jul 5 2013 11:15 PM

Kris I forgot you were going to your home for holiday.  Hope you and DH are having a great time. 'we wanta see pictures or at least some.. Barbara 

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,221
Points 41,055
Donna B replied on Fri, Jul 5 2013 11:56 PM

Kris, I also forgot you were on your vacation.  Have a wonderful time.   And don't forget about those pictures...we are all green with envy!

Winthrop, WA

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,221
Points 41,055
Donna B replied on Fri, Aug 23 2013 1:04 PM

Donna B:

Kris, I also forgot you were on your vacation.  Have a wonderful time.   And don't forget about those pictures...we are all green with envy!

Kris, have I missed your vacation pictures?  I haven't noticed them anywhere...we would love to see them!

Winthrop, WA

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,221
Points 41,055
Donna B replied on Fri, Aug 23 2013 1:15 PM

Finally, I have finished my EPP Block One GFG:

I started out using traditional EPP, but then converted to the Inklingo method that Kris uses (at least the modified version because I had already cut out my hexies).  I had to draw my sewing lines on each hexie to use this method and then I could use a running stitch to sew them together.  I really like this method and will probably end up buying the Inklingo designs.  My only hold-up right now is that I don't have a printer that will work for printing on fabric with freezer paper.  But, all in all, the method is great!  The stitches do not show AT ALL on the surface!  Even being the beginner that I am!!!  I did use a traditional stitch to sew the "flowers" to the background fabric and there the stitches are a little more visible.

Block Two just needs to be sewn to the background fabric, so should be able to post that soon.  Stay tuned...

Winthrop, WA

• Post Points: 50
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 151
Points 3,020
Sandy replied on Sat, Aug 24 2013 7:47 PM

Donna B:

Finally, I have finished my EPP Block One GFG:

I really like it :)

Sandy

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,221
Points 41,055
Donna B replied on Sat, Aug 24 2013 8:34 PM

Thanks Sandy

Winthrop, WA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,468
Points 362,032
Kris replied on Sun, Aug 25 2013 1:29 AM

Donna B:
Kris, have I missed your vacation pictures?  I haven't noticed them anywhere...we would love to see them!

No Donna, you didn't miss them. I haven't posted any. I didn't take a lot of photos and have been hesitant to post the ones I did take.

Donna B:

Finally, I have finished my EPP Block One GFG:...I started out using traditional EPP, but then converted to the Inklingo method that Kris uses (at least the modified version because I had already cut out my hexies).  I had to draw my sewing lines on each hexie to use this method and then I could use a running stitch to sew them together.  I really like this method and will probably end up buying the Inklingo designs.  My only hold-up right now is that I don't have a printer that will work for printing on fabric with freezer paper.  But, all in all, the method is great!  The stitches do not show AT ALL on the surface!  Even being the beginner that I am!!!  I did use a traditional stitch to sew the "flowers" to the background fabric and there the stitches are a little more visible.

Your block is gorgeous. I really love those fabrics. I'm glad you like Inklingo. I'm planning on using it a lot more in the future since I have several of the shape collections.

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,005
Points 25,020

This is so pretty!  Good job, Donna B

MelodyP

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,221
Points 41,055
Donna B replied on Thu, Aug 29 2013 11:49 PM

Kris:
I didn't take a lot of photos and have been hesitant to post the ones I did take.

Kris, maybe you could bring them to the Retreat?  I am sure we all would love to see them.

Winthrop, WA

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,221
Points 41,055
Donna B replied on Thu, Aug 29 2013 11:52 PM

Thanks Melody and Kris

Winthrop, WA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,468
Points 362,032
Kris replied on Fri, Aug 30 2013 12:08 AM

Donna B:

Kris:
I didn't take a lot of photos and have been hesitant to post the ones I did take.

Kris, maybe you could bring them to the Retreat?  I am sure we all would love to see them.

They're on my laptop. I'll have it with me.

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,661
Points 62,790
Jacy replied on Fri, Aug 30 2013 12:31 AM

Kris:

Donna B:

Kris:

They're on my laptop. I'll have it with me.

Yes, Yes, show us your vacation photos at the retreat..........pretty please!

Page 12 of 14 (199 items) «Prev1011121314Next
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use