EPP Sampler Block 11: Spider's Web

rated by 0 users
This post has 3 Replies | 2 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 23,798
Points 352,027
Kris Posted: Fri, Jan 31 2014 5:09 PM

Please use this thread for block 11 of the sampler.  Please share photos, tips, tricks and frustrations.

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,473
Points 47,580
Frances replied on Fri, Jan 31 2014 11:42 PM

Okay Girls,

I have tried to post this block twice and i keep getting post pending moderation, never got this here before so heres the deal if you have facebook or snickerdoodle dreams its also on there, if you have neither of these then if you can PM me and i will send it to you through email. My apologies for this but i have really tried.

lots of love

Francesxx

• Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,473
Points 47,580
Frances replied on Fri, Jan 31 2014 11:54 PM

Okay we will try it this way and see if it works.

This is the spiders web block you need http://incompetech.com/graphpaper/spider/ I would play around with it until you get the size you want, if i did this one a second time i would not have done such small bits in the middle section.

Next cut your papers apart, and baste your bits to the fabric, I used 4 fabrics and then sew into sections like this

Then sew into 2 half circles then sew the 2 half circles together

Then press well take out basting stitches take out papers pin to your backing fabric really well and applique to it.

And its done.

lots of love

Francesxx

• Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 23,798
Points 352,027
Kris replied on Sat, Feb 1 2014 12:35 AM

Frances love this one. Nice work as usual.

• Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today Copyright ©2009-2014, Crafts Media, LLC ALL Rights Reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use