EPP Sampler Block Two, Tumbling Blocks

rated by 0 users
This post has 92 Replies | 14 Followers

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,517
Points 47,270

Kris, that is the problem, we want to do everything, lol. Even if I didn't have to work and had unlimited resources there probably isn't enough time to do all I'd like to do. That's one great thing about this passion, there is an endless variety of projects.

• Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,840
Points 366,242
Kris replied on Sat, Apr 26 2014 8:53 PM

Pat Lancaster:
Even if I didn't have to work and had unlimited resources there probably isn't enough time to do all I'd like to do.

Same here Pat. I'm trying to make the effort to finish up or at least make some progress on some of the many many projects I've started. I'm cleaning out my sewing room and discovering so many projects I'd forgotten. I can't seem to say no to new things. I drew up a pattern in EQ today that I just know I'll be starting soon.

• Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,499
Points 48,025
Frances replied on Sun, Apr 27 2014 8:42 AM

Pat,

Your tumbling blocks look great to me, dont you worry everyone works at there own pace like you i have lots of other projects on the go as well, and the only reason im sort of on time with this one is because i need to put them online, if i was following someone else i would be last.

lots of love

Francesxx

• Post Points: 5
Page 7 of 7 (93 items) «Prev34567
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use