rated by 0 users
This post has 144 Replies | 35 Followers

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 158
Points 2,720

Maggie,

I am just going to laugh it off and remember I am over 50, LOL

Quilt, have fun, spend less time worrying if it is perfect.

• Post Points: 20
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 67
Points 960
Peggy replied on Wed, Oct 2 2013 9:51 PM

How lovely.. Christmas colors was a good idea.  Who can't use an extra quilt for the holidays.  Can't wait to see how it comes out!!!

• Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 13
Points 155
Sarah replied on Thu, Oct 3 2013 5:27 AM

I was counting my HST and realized I am 2 short on the fabric 2/background!  Guess I'll be cutting and sewing 2 more!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,451
Points 176,373
Marie replied on Thu, Oct 3 2013 6:52 AM

Maggie and Nana, thank you for your concern, I'll just have to live with some points not as sharp unless I find more fabric at a shop nearby where I bought it.  I hate to have to make more HST!  

Millbury, MA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,451
Points 176,373
Marie replied on Thu, Oct 3 2013 6:56 AM

Brenda J:

Maggie,

I am just going to laugh it off and remember I am over 50, LOL

Brenda, I like that excuse, do you mind if I use it with my problem?  I'm over 75!  LOL

Millbury, MA

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,517
Points 47,270

I have 13 blocks to do the final seam on and then I am ready for the next step. I should finish them after work today. Fortunately I am only doing a lap size with half the blocks or I'd be seriously behind! Looking forward to tomorrow morning.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,451
Points 176,373
Marie replied on Thu, Oct 3 2013 1:16 PM

Pat Lancaster:
Fortunately I am only doing a lap size with half the blocks or I'd be seriously behind! Looking forward to tomorrow morning.

Nana, more people than not seem to be saying they will fall behind.  Should we take a poll and ask everyone doing MQ 9 if they are ready for the 4th step tomorrow or would another week for step 3 be beneficial to most.?????

I am voting for another week to finish step 3 but I'd go along with the majority.

Millbury, MA

• Post Points: 65
Not Ranked
Posts 43
Points 630
Jan replied on Thu, Oct 3 2013 1:42 PM

I agree with you, Pat!  I too am behind.  Can't seem to find the time necessary to get everything sewed, and now not feeling well!  Would be nice for Nana to give us more time, but I will also manage if we get the next step tomorrow!

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,559
Points 23,645
Susie replied on Thu, Oct 3 2013 1:54 PM

I am behind, but mostly it's due to my machine being out of commission.  I'll get it back tonight and SHOULD be caught up by the end of the weekend.  But I'm with the others--I wouldn't mind one more week for this step.

Chicagoland, Illinois

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,578
Points 47,550

Yes please!  I would like another month for this step!! 

Southwest of San Antonio

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,720
Points 436,870
Nana replied on Thu, Oct 3 2013 2:40 PM

Sorry ladies the step is already in the system and set to come out tonight after midnight est.  I am not able to postpone it.

Vinton, Virginia

• Post Points: 35
Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 343
Points 6,130
Helen replied on Thu, Oct 3 2013 2:47 PM

Hooray Nana!!!  Sorry ladies, but I have been anxiously waiting to get the next step and started on it.  My calendar is filling up much to quickly and this weekend will be a good time for me to work on the blocks. 

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,139
Points 40,930

Nana:

Sorry ladies the step is already in the system and set to come out tonight after midnight est.  I am not able to postpone it.

Perhaps at the end you can give us an extra week or two before the voting ;-)

I was away all last weekend and again this and work has  been long and stressful. I have most of the hst pressed but most still waiting to be trimmed before I can even think about sewing.  I don't mind the posting of the next step for those who are lucky enough to have sewing time, we will all catch up at the end.

Paris, Ontario

• Post Points: 35
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,578
Points 47,550

oh... ok.

Southwest of San Antonio

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 55
Points 920
txsueh replied on Thu, Oct 3 2013 3:12 PM

Marie:

Pat Lancaster:
Fortunately I am only doing a lap size with half the blocks or I'd be seriously behind! Looking forward to tomorrow morning.

Nana, more people than not seem to be saying they will fall behind.  Should we take a poll and ask everyone doing MQ 9 if they are ready for the 4th step tomorrow or would another week for step 3 be beneficial to most.?????

I am voting for another week to finish step 3 but I'd go along with the majority.

I am definitely falling behind.  Would love to have another week to get these blocks done.  I have way too many irons in the fire!  Just finished quilting a quilt, so that's behind me.  I have these blocks to get done, plus blocks from 2 other quilt alongs!!

Page 8 of 10 (145 items) «Prev678910Next
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use