Viewer's Choice

rated by 0 users
This post has 19 Replies | 16 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,717
Points 436,720
Nana Posted: Wed, Nov 6 2013 6:05 PM

And the vote is in.....  First place goes to Bootz864    Second place to Helen   Third Place to Sherie's Simply Zen

Everybody's quilts are gorgeous and the vote was very close as usual.   I hope everyone had fun,

Vinton, Virginia

• Post Points: 95
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 170
Points 4,845

Congratulations everyone!

Martha

• Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 42
Points 710
Laura G replied on Wed, Nov 6 2013 8:03 PM

Congratulations to the winners!  It was fun, thanks again Nana.  I enjoyed my first try at this mystery quilt and nice group too :)

Laura G

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 73
Points 1,040
Jo replied on Wed, Nov 6 2013 8:23 PM

Congratulations to all the winners and to everyone who participated.  Nana this was a blast, thank you for all you do. 

• Post Points: 20
Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 332
Points 6,000
Helen replied on Wed, Nov 6 2013 8:41 PM

This was a big suprise!!!  I think everyone's quilt was awesome and unique.  THANK YOU SO MUCH NANA for another super Mystery Qult!!  Looking forward to  your next one!!

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 212
Points 3,395

Congratulation to the winners and everyone for the beautiful quilts.

Kerry G

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,139
Points 40,930

All the quilts are beautiful and Congrats to the winners.  Stunning job all.  Nana thank you again for another beautiful quilt added to my collection.  Looking forward to the next one.

Paris, Ontario

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,333
Points 20,025

Congrats ladies.  I've seen lots of beautiful quilts and i agree that those 3 were great!  Nana, thanks for the pattern - I can't wait to get mine finished.  I'm thinking that will be my New Year's project (fingers crossed)

Raleigh, NC

Not Ranked
Posts 21
Points 625
SherrieLM replied on Thu, Nov 7 2013 12:43 PM

Thanks to all of you for your support. I'm glad that you liked the finished result. I had so much fun seeing the different way we all look at things. There were some VERY interesting variations out there and I learned a lot. Thanks to Tami Paul for the inspiration for the name - Simply Zen. Now I am working on the quilting in hopes of having it finished for Dad for Christmas.

thanks to Nana for a fun and interesting quilt! I can't wait for the next one.....

SherrieLM

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 343
Points 2,960
Linda replied on Thu, Nov 7 2013 3:18 PM

Congrats to the winners. They were all beautiful. This was my first mq and it was great fun. Thanks again Nana.

Vacherie, Louisiana

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,454
Points 361,767
Kris replied on Thu, Nov 7 2013 4:10 PM

Congratulations Ladies.

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,661
Points 62,640
Jacy replied on Thu, Nov 7 2013 10:06 PM

Congratulations to Bootz, Helen and Sherrie for having our most favorite quilts. And great job to everyone who completed their top, it was such fun to look through the media and check out each one. I hope those of you who still have ones in progress will be sure to show us yours when you get them done, I'm sure there are more great ones to come.

• Post Points: 35
Not Ranked
Posts 50
Points 1,120

Thanks everyone for the votes, the advice, and pictures of all the fantastic quilts I have seen here and special thanks to Nana for coming up with the project! and lets not forget the new strip tube HST method I learned, wow what a time saver! Looking forward to another  xoxo

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,325
Points 27,960

I love all the quilts everyone has done here.  I agree with the voting, although I didn't get time to even look at the finished quilts until today, so didn't vote.  I think all 3 winners have striking quilts, all parts of the design stand out well.  Since I have been playing nursemaid to Rich and his new hip, I haven't had time to quilt.  He had promised me I could quilt, but all I have gotten done is a few blocks for the Loyal Union Sampler quilt which I do by hand while getting my feet up!  Today I will get back to MQ 9 and hope to post my top later - - - better late than NEVER!!

Marsha - Western New York

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 332
Points 6,000
Helen replied on Fri, Nov 8 2013 3:21 PM

Thank you all so much for your votes!  Congrats to Bootz and Sherrie!!  Everyone's quilts were a winner to me, I loved them all!!

Page 1 of 2 (20 items) 12Next
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use