Completion and Voting

rated by 0 users
This post has 77 Replies | 25 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,852
Points 366,467
Kris replied on Sat, Nov 2 2013 12:28 AM

All QCA members are eligible for voting.

• Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 44
Points 720
Laura G replied on Sat, Nov 2 2013 10:19 AM

Sheila, I love what you did with the design!

Laura G

• Post Points: 20
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,139
Points 40,930

I am awed by all the beautiful quilts.  I have added mine to the media.  I want to thank all those patient enough to give us the weekend to complete.  I know some of you have been done for weeks and it is much appreciated that you have waited for us.  Thank you Nana for a wonderful design and your great leadership.  Looking forward to number 10.

Paris, Ontario

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 600
Points 10,540

So, cant believe it but quilt is in the dryer, name tag is made for it. I believe I will make this into the mail on Monday, so gets to my sister in time for her b day. Will post picks as soon as someone tall shows up. ... Quilts are looking great gals

Tami of Walla Walla, Washington

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,720
Points 436,870
Nana replied on Sat, Nov 2 2013 9:19 PM

Annette

All QCA members can vote.  Sorry but I can't do categories.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,560
Points 23,665
Susie replied on Sun, Nov 3 2013 6:47 PM

Mine is not done...I am about 1 full week out.  I will still post a picture when I get it done.  It's a lovely pattern!

Chicagoland, Illinois

• Post Points: 35
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,350
Points 28,505

Susie:

Mine is not done...I am about 1 full week out.  I will still post a picture when I get it done.  It's a lovely pattern!

I am at about the same stage.  If we hadn't had visitors this weekend, I might have finished, but didn't know we had the extra time.  My internet has been giving me fits - probably weather related since we have marginal cell phone reception and my computer has it's own cell phone number!!  This is the first time we have had "dropped calls" with the computer connection.  I will be going along very slowly online as usual and suddenly things don't work - I look down at the icon and see I am off-line!  Very frustrating.  It did it once while I was posting and when I got back on I was surprised that the post went through!  My email wouldn't work - probably Yahoo again!!  I finally gave up.  

We got a surprise yesterday to learn we would be seeing our grandson and his family who are stationed in Germany.  He is home on leave now (lives in Georgia) and decided to visit his New York relatives this weekend.  They are staying with our youngest daughter nearby.  Their little boy just turned 2 yesterday.  This is the second time we have seen him.  We went to PA last year to see them when he was one.  Tomorrow the whole family will get together at Rich's mothers so we will get more great-grandson time.  I hope I can get Rich across the road - probably in the car.  It is a little to far and too rough for him to walk with his walker yet.  He is coming along really well with his new hip.  It will be one week old tomorrow!  I guess a visit from Germany is better than a finished quilt any day.

Marsha - Western New York

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,852
Points 366,467
Kris replied on Sun, Nov 3 2013 11:58 PM

Susie:

Same here. I spent the day recovering from a long car ride on Saturday. No way was my back letting me sit at a machine today.

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,139
Points 40,930

Marsha-SM:
 I guess a visit from Germany is better than a finished quilt any day.
Most definitely Marsha.  Enjoy your time.

Paris, Ontario

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 44
Points 720
Laura G replied on Mon, Nov 4 2013 10:53 AM

Nana, I am new at this site.  How do I submit a vote?  Thank you :)

Laura G

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,460
Points 176,523
Marie replied on Mon, Nov 4 2013 1:12 PM

Here's my MQ9, not sure if I'll put another border on it.  I decided to separate the blocks and make 2 quilts.  The pinwheels will be for another day.

Millbury, MA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,852
Points 366,467
Kris replied on Mon, Nov 4 2013 1:27 PM

WTG Marie. I like it.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,460
Points 176,523
Marie replied on Mon, Nov 4 2013 1:30 PM

Nana, I just cast my vote, let me know if you got it, not sure if it went through.  It wasn't an easy vote, all you gals did a wonderful job!  Thanks Nana for all your great work with all the MQs.

Millbury, MA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,460
Points 176,523
Marie replied on Mon, Nov 4 2013 1:37 PM

Thanks Kris, I changed it up from the way we had it on Saturday.  Looking through the fabrics I found I had enough of the green to add.  I may or may not add that stripe to this one but I will consider it for the pinwheels quilt.  I will use it for the binding on this one, I think?  Thanks for the tute on my Quilt Cut 2, I'm loving it!  I felt Diane with us Saturday, hope she was happy I have and am finally using it.  Thanks for an awesome day!

Millbury, MA

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,517
Points 47,270

I voted too.

Page 5 of 6 (78 items) «Prev23456Next
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use