MQ8 Winners

rated by 0 users
This post has 18 Replies | 9 Followers

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,876
Points 32,565
Roxana replied on Sat, Jun 8 2013 9:07 PM

Did ash and Judy, don't you think the swap would work better in the swap group?

• Post Points: 20
Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 358
Points 6,720

That sounds like a good idea.  I don't have any experience with the swap group but I did find it when I looked for it. I'll let Didash set it up since this is her project.  Thanks for redirecting this conversation.

Quilting with 3 dogs in Massachusetts

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 380
Points 8,540
didash replied on Mon, Jun 10 2013 8:06 AM

Judy & Dogs:

That sounds like a good idea.  I don't have any experience with the swap group but I did find it when I looked for it. I'll let Didash set it up since this is her project.  Thanks for redirecting this conversation.

I found the Swap Group and poked around the group.  Not sure this would work in this case unless everyone wants the same type of fabrics back.....if we keep it individual, I will hopefully be able to send back something that you can actually use or would want...thoughts??? I'm such a newbie I'm open to any/all suggestions!

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,876
Points 32,565
Roxana replied on Mon, Jun 10 2013 10:41 AM

The swap group is fantastic and you can set it as specifically as you want. I love it. They also have guidelines to make sure you get good stuff back. I know I'll participate if you go through them. Barbara is a big help!

• Post Points: 5
Page 2 of 2 (19 items) Prev12
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use