General Discussion

rated by 0 users
This post has 171 Replies | 55 Followers

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 567
Points 10,075
Tami Paul replied on Thu, Sep 5 2013 11:45 PM

thanks everyone, pic doesnt do it justice of course but now to get it quilted. my son wants flannel, personally I didnt want to but then I though teddy bear so guess he is getting it LOL. but off to number 9

Tami of Walla Walla, Washington

• Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 11
Points 145

Nana,

What size is the quilt with the pattern as is?    Thanks for all of your work on these patterns.

Eileen

• Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,720
Points 436,870
Nana replied on Sun, Sep 22 2013 8:35 PM

Eileen

I don't check this group since this MQ is finished.  If you are doing this quilt and have any questions just PM me and I will try to get the answers back to you as quickly as possible.  Have fun.

Vinton, Virginia

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 11
Points 145

Nana,

Step 6 states to print off the layout pattern.  Where is the layout pattern to print out?  Sorry - new to this... What does PM mean?

Thanks.

Eileen Caspers

• Post Points: 35
Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 318
Points 7,205
didash replied on Sun, Oct 13 2013 6:36 AM

Eileen Caspers:

Nana,

Step 6 states to print off the layout pattern.  Where is the layout pattern to print out?  Sorry - new to this... What does PM mean?

Thanks.

Eileen Caspers

Eileen...you can right click on the photo of the completed quilt to print the picture of the quilt...which helps in laying out and sewing all the blocks, sashing, and setting triangles together.  Hope this helps.

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 567
Points 10,075
Tami Paul replied on Sun, Oct 13 2013 6:36 AM

Hi Eileen. It has been a while and I am not sure about the print on the layout. I printed the picture of the layout. I used a highlighter to mark off each row as I did it. I was quick to do mine so I am not sure if they fixed the layout print problem. But using the pic and marking off where I had been seemed to help me. and it came right together with no problems. ( I think toward the end I didnt need to mark as I was getting the hang of the layout) hope that helps as I dont think that Nana has access to computer right now. Dang retreaters ha ha

Tami of Walla Walla, Washington

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 11
Points 145

Thank you for the help.  I can do this.

Eileen

Page 12 of 12 (172 items) «Prev89101112
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use