Top Completion and Voting

rated by 0 users
This post has 24 Replies | 13 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,720
Points 436,840
Nana Posted: Sun, May 5 2013 2:40 PM

Please post all the completed quilt tops to the media section by Friday the 10th.   Voting will start on Friday.  To vote send me a private message with your choice.   I will post the winner on Wed the 15th.

I am loving all the tops I have seen.   You all have done a great job on this pattern.   I know that the little pieces was out of most of your comfort zones but you did great.   Now you have a top that you probably wouldn't have tried if you had seen the pattern first.  I hope you enjoyed yourselves and have a quilt you will be proud of.

Vinton, Virginia

• Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,720
Points 436,840
Nana replied on Sun, May 5 2013 6:09 PM

I have cleaned out the media section and left only the completed tops for viewer's choice.

Vinton, Virginia

• Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,473
Points 116,865

Nana. I will post my completed quilt when I return home on Tuesday. 

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

• Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 8
Points 220

Nana, I am behind, but will do my best to finish by Friday.  The completed tops are beautiful.  I hope to have mine done by then as well.  I hope your husband is doing well and we do appreciate all of your hard work.  Janis

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,139
Points 40,930

Thank you for this great quilt Nana. I hope DH is well on the mend.

I will not be posting mine because I have split it for roman blinds in my dining room.  I had to make 3 extra blocks to get them long enough so am short fabric to border them and will not have it in time to post.  I will post when I get them finished and hanging.  I am trying to decide on a quilting pattern and am open to suggestions.  How are you guys going to do the actual quilting?

Paris, Ontario

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,827
MNnancy replied on Tue, May 7 2013 9:49 PM

Marilyn B:
How are you guys going to do the actual quilting?

A very good question!  I hope some suggestions appear quickly.

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 178
Points 2,495
Christine replied on Tue, May 7 2013 10:15 PM

Nana, 

I am 'wayyyyyy' behind, but hope to finish in the next week or two.  This has been a fantastic mystery quilt!  I am so excited to get finished, as it will be a gift for my youngest daughter!  All the quilts in the media section and discussion pages are absolutely beautiful! You all are very talented quilters, and I love seeing the results....

And Nana, thank you so much for your creativity and time that you've put forth to offer this mystery challenge to all of us.  I hope your husband is on the fast road to recovery.....You are a gem!  

More later!

Christine

Not Ranked
Posts 9
Points 85
AmyFCM replied on Sun, May 12 2013 7:13 PM

Thank you, Nana, for this fun  project.   I will try to post somewhere.. I know I missed the deadline ( the quilt was done, but I just took pictures...oh well).   I bought the border fabric at the same time as the other, and really would have chosen something else to go with the design, but it will be ok... Will be a charity quilt for the local women's shelter.  Thanks again.

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 49
Points 565
Lisa C replied on Sun, May 12 2013 7:40 PM

Nana,  I would like to vote, what is the email address to send my vote?  Thank you for the great quilt, hope your husband is doing well, my thoughts and prayers are with you and yours for a speedy recovery.  Lisa C

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 8
Points 220

Did anyone find out how we go about voting?  I did not get mine done in time,  bit I would like to vote. I have enjoyed seeing all of your beautiful quilts. I will try to keep up better on the next one. 

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,473
Points 116,865

Lisa C:

Nana,  I would like to vote, what is the email address to send my vote?  Thank you for the great quilt, hope your husband is doing well, my thoughts and prayers are with you and yours for a speedy recovery.  Lisa C

Lisa, I'm not Nana, but you don't email her with your vote. Click on her Avatar and then click on Start Conversation.

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,720
Points 436,840
Nana replied on Sun, May 12 2013 10:19 PM

Janis and Lisa

If you will click on my avatar and then start conversation you can send me your vote.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,720
Points 436,840
Nana replied on Mon, May 13 2013 8:49 PM

Lots of votes coming in.   So far it has been a very close race.   I will post the winner on Wed so if you haven't voted yet you still have time.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,652
Points 136,017
Leslie replied on Mon, May 13 2013 9:09 PM

pishposh, im still working on the 1 inch strips LOL

[Ava, Missouri

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,720
Points 436,840
Nana replied on Mon, May 13 2013 10:35 PM

Leslie :

pishposh, im still working on the 1 inch strips LOL

Ok grandma you can do better than that.

Vinton, Virginia

Page 1 of 2 (25 items) 12Next
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use