Please post questions regarding step 4

rated by 0 users
This post has 113 Replies | 39 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,717
Points 436,765
Nana Posted: Fri, Apr 12 2013 10:35 PM

Sorry this thread is so late.   I have been at the hospital all day with my DH.   He had a heart attack and has pneumonia.   He is scheduled for a cardiac cath in the morning.   I will do my best to keep up with the questions.   Please just bear with me.

Vinton, Virginia

• Post Points: 170
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,467
Points 116,715

Oh Nana! Don't you worry about us. We will be fine. You just concentrate on your hubby. And try to take care of yourself. 

I am so sorry. All my best wishes and hopes for a complete recovery. 

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

• Post Points: 5
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,473
Points 24,140

Nana, i am so sorry to hear this about Lewis. I will keep him, and you, in my prayers. Keep us informed when you can. And don't worry about this MQ. That is the least of your worries right now. Take care of yourself. Love you, dear friend.

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 151
Points 3,020
Sandy replied on Fri, Apr 12 2013 10:51 PM

Nana:

Sorry this thread is so late.   I have been at the hospital all day with my DH.   He had a heart attack and has pneumonia.   He is scheduled for a cardiac cath in the morning.   I will do my best to keep up with the questions.   Please just bear with me.

Nana,

I am so sorry, I will say a prayer for you and your husband, and please don't worry about  this here, we can certainly wait.  You just take care of your DH and yourself.

Sandy

• Post Points: 20
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 936
Points 15,850
Marge P replied on Sat, Apr 13 2013 2:49 AM

Nana -  Hey, we are the last ones you should be concerned with right now.  So sorry to hear about Lewis being in the hospital.  Positive thoughts and prayers are coming your way.  You take care of yourself so you can care for him when he gets home.

Marge P

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,451
Points 24,135
Debbie replied on Sat, Apr 13 2013 7:30 AM

Nana - I'll reiterate what the othes have said, MQ8 is the last thing you need to worry about.  concentrate on Lewis and getting him better and taking care of yourself.  After all, I hope to meet you someday, so follow drs orders (cuz I know from experience your dr would say, take care of yourself, too!) MQ8 isn't going anywhere and it will be there when Lewis is better and home.  I know everyone has other things they can work on in the meantime.  Thoughts and prayers going out for you and family.   

"I'm just a poor soul who's intentions are good.   Oh, Lord, Please don't let me be misunderstood."

Debbie (dear1953)  

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,354
Points 414,909
gini replied on Sat, Apr 13 2013 11:44 AM

hi everyone,  it's nana in training again.   i will help you all as best i can with your issues.

nana is going to have her hands full for the next little while.    lewis's heart attack was significant involving blockages of two major arteries and some smaller ones,   he is in good hands, but not out of the woods yet.     their daughter is a cardiac care nurse and has good drs. on  his  case.    now we just have to hope that nana doesn't brain him for being stubborn before the drs. get him back on his feet.  

gini in north idaho

• Post Points: 50
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,467
Points 116,715

gini:
now we just have to hope that nana doesn't brain him for being stubborn before the drs. get him back on his feet.  

Nana and hubby have sure been on my mind this morning, what a stressful time for them. Thanks for the update Gini. Keep us posted.

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 120
Points 2,040

Take all the time you need, Nana, and yes, please take care of yourself and get as much rest as you can. The doctors work miracles these days. My DH had strokes in 2007 and 2008 and a cardiac arrest in 2009, after which they did quadruple bypass (2 @ 100%, 1@ 90% and 1@ 80%), aortic value replacement, and inserted defibrillator. He's still with us...not going strong, but still going. I understand everybody's situation is different, but it is amazing what the doctors can do. I'll keep you and your family in my thoughts.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,059
Points 170,797
MNnancy replied on Sat, Apr 13 2013 5:11 PM

gini:
i will help you all as best i can with your issues.

My issue is that there are not enough hours in the day.  Can you help with that?

On the banks of the Mississippi River in north central Minnesota (Brainerd lakes area)

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,467
Points 116,715

MNnancy:

gini:
i will help you all as best i can with your issues.

My issue is that there are not enough hours in the day.  Can you help with that?

Oh, man! If either of you figure it out, please pass the secret on to me!!  I guess I could sleep less? 

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,354
Points 414,909
gini replied on Sat, Apr 13 2013 5:46 PM

sleeping less is the answer.   :  0

gini in north idaho

• Post Points: 35
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,473
Points 24,140

I think Gini is the one who said to me that you can sleep when you're dead!! She doesn't sleep much.

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 302
Points 7,045
lcqultr46 replied on Sat, Apr 13 2013 10:06 PM

Nana:

I hope and pray everything went ok with the cardiac cath this morning Nana. I know this is a scary time for you both so please concentrate on Lewis and don't worry about us, we'll all muddle through the best we can.

JudyEE at the base of Mt. Rainier

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 69
Points 1,580
quiltcrone replied on Sat, Apr 13 2013 10:15 PM

Our thoughts and prayers are with you both, Nana. 

Page 1 of 8 (114 items) 12345Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use