Welcome

rated by 0 users
This post has 27 Replies | 13 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,659
Points 435,490
Nana Posted: Thu, Nov 1 2012 10:18 PM

I would like to welcome everyone to the group.   I hope that you will enjoy working on this mystery with us.  I am really excited to see everyone's quilts and the steps along the way.  

Vinton, Virginia

• Post Points: 155
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,344
Points 126,144

I'm kind of excited to get started, hope I don't get lost...:)

Life is like a quilt...bits & pieces, joy & sorrow, stitched with love

• Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,659
Points 435,490
Nana replied on Thu, Nov 1 2012 11:00 PM

Spud

I will do my best to help you follow the map so that you don't get lost.

Vinton, Virginia

• Post Points: 5
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 96
Points 1,760

Is there a special fabric bundle that we can purchase from Missour Star Quilt Co. for this mystery quilt?

I am ready to get started, looking forward to making this quilt.

Carmel

Macungie, PA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,659
Points 435,490
Nana replied on Fri, Nov 2 2012 11:57 AM

Carmel

Missouri Star has 2 kits made up for this Mystery Quilt.   The link is on the home page of this group.

Vinton, Virginia

Not Ranked
Posts 15
Points 555

Would this pattern be ok for all solids?  Nevermind - posted this in the wrong place.

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 15
Points 110

Thanks for all of your help regarding the cutting instructions!  I am using an OLD MODA HOLLY JOLLY Collection from my stash - so I am looking forward to a fun Christmas Quilt. 

sao in Midlothian, VA

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 15
Points 110

Thanks for all of your help regarding the cutting instructions!  I am using an OLD MODA HOLLY JOLLY Collection from my stash - so I am looking forward to a fun Christmas Quilt. 

sao in Midlothian, VA

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 15
Points 110

sao in Midlothian, VA

Not Ranked
Posts 26
Points 720
Marcia replied on Sat, Nov 3 2012 4:36 PM

What is the size of the MQ 7 without borders?

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,659
Points 435,490
Nana replied on Sat, Nov 3 2012 10:37 PM

Marcia

Approximately 45 x 56.  I do recommend that you do the 2 1/2 in and the 2 in and the 4 in borders.   The 5 in border is optional.

Vinton, Virginia

Not Ranked
Posts 2
Points 40
Nana, I may have missed this somewhere, but what is the yardage required for the back of the quilt? Thanks.
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 18
Points 365
Marie replied on Thu, Nov 8 2012 3:12 PM

I joined this group a couple of days ago and I would like to post a picture of my fabric choices. I can't seem to find how to do that.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,659
Points 435,490
Nana replied on Thu, Nov 8 2012 8:52 PM

Marie

When you click on the reply and the box comes up look in the header and find the green "filmstrip".   Click on the filmstrip and another box will come up.  Click browse then find your pic and double click.   Go to the bottom of the box and click save.   This part sometimes takes awhile so try to be patient.   When the reply box comes back up your pic should be visible.   Then click post.    You can write before the pic and click enter before the filmstrip or you can write after the pic by clicking enter and then start typing.   I hope this helps.   It sounds much harder than it really is.

Vinton, Virginia

• Post Points: 50
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 18
Points 365
Marie replied on Thu, Nov 8 2012 9:45 PM

Here are my fabrics for MQ7. I actually have 22 pieces so I will probably eliminate one of the two greens at the top of the center row.

Page 1 of 2 (28 items) 12Next
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today Copyright ©2009-2014, Crafts Media, LLC ALL Rights Reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use