Posts 11,656
Points 136,082

Kwag, welcome your fabrics look great

[Ava, Missouri

• Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Posts 2
Points 40

I thought that I would use the mystery quilt 7  and make it for Project Linus using their new fabric line from Quilting Treasures.  It seems to have enough light and dark combos.  My question is this; how big will the quilt be? 

• Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,720
Points 436,870

Jodene

I haven't completely finished my quilt top so this is only an estimate....50 x 60

Vinton, Virginia

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,624

Hi jodene it is nice to meet you. I'm glad you are going to join us!

Life is like a quilt...bits & pieces, joy & sorrow, stitched with love

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 3
Points 30

Hi, I am not Nana but I think I can help you.  Most kits - including this one - include everything EXCEPT the backing. 

Catherine

• Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,624

Hi Catherine it is nice to meet you.

Life is like a quilt...bits & pieces, joy & sorrow, stitched with love

• Post Points: 20
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 3
Points 30

Hi Spudgrandma, it's nice to meet you too.  This is not my first mystery quilt, but it is my first time on a blog (or whatever you call this.)  I bought the Tyler kit and am a little nervous about whether or not I'll have enough fabric.  In reading some of the other comments it seems that Missouri Star has shorted the kits before.  Sounds silly, but don't they coordinate the pattern with the kit contents?  They even list it as the Mystery #7 kit on their website.  Will they send extra fabric if you request it?

Page 7 of 7 (97 items) «Prev34567
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use