POST PICTURES HERE FOR VIEWER'S CHOICE

rated by 0 users
This post has 81 Replies | 58 Followers

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,584
Points 54,526
Sandy H. Posted: Fri, Oct 28 2011 7:23 PM

Completed tops need to be posted by November 18th.  They do not need to be quilted, just a completed top. 

You then will have until November 25th to vote for your favorite by sending me the name of the person who made the quilt you like best. (Send your vote via Friends so it will be private.)  I will post the Viewer's Choice winner on November 26th.

Please limit posts in this thread to pictures only.

I know you want to share your comments with the quiltmakers, but please do not post comments here.  I want to keep this thread uncluttered so it is easy to look through the pictures to pick your favorite.  I will be deleting any posts other than pictures.

Thank you.

Southwest Florida

• Post Points: 740
Not Ranked
Male
Posts 4
Points 340

I posted my top in the media section. Do you literaly mean post in this thread?

• Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,611
Points 119,380

OK, here's my completed top titled "Wandering Aimlessly but Cheerfully". I'd posted it in the Media section and then realized I was supposed to post it here. I debated whether or not to even post it, but what the heck. Everyone needs a zinger in their UFO pile, right? And this one is going deep down. Great pattern just lousy use of the jelly roll.

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,456
Points 40,815
Mimi replied on Sun, Oct 30 2011 8:13 PM

Here is the final quilt top.  I still don't know what I am going to name it.  Although I would like to have something about love and permanence.  Any ideas?  Sixty years of marriage is an amazing milestone.  My DH made me put in the little cornerstones.  He said he didn't like them being a different direction from the squares.  It's for his parents so I guess I needed to listen.  LOL  You can't really see the sashing but it is black with purple, red and gold berry shaped dots. The background blocks are gray.  Thanks to everyone for the great support and especially to Sandy for hosting.  You did an amazing job.  This the first MQ I have finished although I have attempted #3 and #4.

• Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,653
Points 136,022
Leslie replied on Mon, Oct 31 2011 8:04 PM

Here is my top, I decided not to do sashing.

[Ava, Missouri

• Post Points: 5
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 901
Points 16,685

I added a border using the same fabric used within the quilt.  I will use the background fabric or binding.

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 466
Points 7,440

Here is my finished top for MQ5. Going to have greeen border.

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 13
Points 95

Here is my top.  I call it Pop goes the Weasel as I used Bali pops Sue Case

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 69
Points 1,295

Here's my finished top, not sure what I'm going to name it,  but it will go to my brother for Christmas

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 843
Points 18,935
Cindy replied on Tue, Nov 1 2011 9:32 PM

Here's my entry....Cindy

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 243
Points 6,220

First, I am not home to display my quilt from my design board.  We are here in Arizona away from all my accessories.

I have changed my borders several times, and the final iteration was last evening with my husband and DIL voting on their favorite choice. Just before supper last night my DIL took me to a great quilt shop where I found some new choices for border fabric. This morning I spent putting on the borders and I have a finished quilt top.

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 642
Points 16,275
Zsofia replied on Thu, Nov 3 2011 1:19 PM

here is my quilt top:

Zsofia

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Thu, Nov 3 2011 8:33 PM

Finally finished my top today. I'm please with how it came out ..Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,394
Points 27,280

Here is my finished top... I, too, am happy about the way it turned out.

Thank you for looking!

xoxoxo

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 59
Points 2,395

I made two quilts from my 50 blocks.  This is the smaller of the two.  The setting is white-on-white sashing with brwn mottled corner squares and matching inner border.  The outer border is from "Collection for a Cause - Hope".

Page 1 of 6 (82 items) 12345Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use