Mailbox Surprise 2013 Group Assignments

rated by 0 users
This post has 94 Replies | 22 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,857
Points 68,560
Bonita replied on Thu, Feb 7 2013 9:16 PM

Kristin, I think you are doing a fine job. I'm more than happy with the group I have. Thank you for going above and beyond with this group.

• Post Points: 5
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,409
Points 19,530

Hi Kristin,

I think you have done a wonderful job. I'm very impressed. You're right though. You can't please everyone all of the time. I'm happy with whatever. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TAKING THIS ON. You definitely  make me smile.

Georgetown CA I'd Rather Be Quilting

• Post Points: 20
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 231
Points 3,565
Pat replied on Thu, Feb 7 2013 9:42 PM

Kristin:  you are doing a wonderful job with the group.  I feel very badly because of the stress that I have caused to my group 1... I was in a family emgergency  the first two weeks of January finding out my daughter was living in a very abusive and controlling relationship along with her four children...I was not on the computer much and then had a trip planned to Mexico until February 2.  I didnt realize that I would be dropped from the group and was very happy to be reinstated.  I am sorry to you Kristin for having to re-do lists.  Barbara and Joyce your gifts are going in the mail this week, and hope you both had a wonderful birthday....Pat Harvey

Pat   From Canada

• Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 247,949
Barbara replied on Fri, Feb 8 2013 12:25 AM

Pat ,I guess you are on my list , after all, I just saw the update,  LOL   thanks

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,383
Points 20,740

Kristin, thanks for re-posting the list.  It's really hard for me to understand all the one-off changes that keep happening - and I've definitely not been aware of some of them, so seeing the overall list again each time there's a change is very helpful for me.

So far, I'm on top of my game for groups 1 and 3.   3 packages already received and 2 more going out this weekend.  :)  Adding Pat back to my list.  

Apparently, there's a whole lot of life going on out there.  Hopefully everyone in now is in for the year (It's already February!).

Raleigh, NC

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 608
Points 9,680
Joyce replied on Fri, Feb 8 2013 1:50 PM

Hi Pat, seems we both are in group 1 so would you mind sending me a friend request.  I think I sent you one but it is still pending.  Welcome and thanks.

Joyce

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 76
Points 895

hi kristin i think you are doing a fine job.. keep up the work.. sorry i havent been online in awhile been having issues. so hopefully now things have calmed down. and i can get caught up on everything. have a great weekend.

Lisa Fenner

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 231
Points 3,565
Pat replied on Fri, Feb 8 2013 4:30 PM

i sent you one too....

Pat   From Canada

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 280
Points 5,535

This is a difficult swap to be a hostess of; there is so much out of your control, like if the members of the groups follow thru or not.  I think that was the biggest complaint last time and there was nothing our hostess could do about it!    You're doing a great job of organizing things, though, and I appreciate it very much!  There's only so much you can do, however---the rest is up to us.  ;-)    

Renton Washington

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 173
Points 2,235

Kristin, 

I am happy with all the hard work you've done for the 2013 Birthday Surprises. I appreciate you! 

Thank you, 

Candace Weiss

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 731
Points 18,320

Thank you for posting the updated groups.  I'm glad to see you put yourself back in.  And very happy you are in one of my groups!

Brigit-Carol

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 223
Points 4,380

Has anybody seen or heard from Deloris Beck?

There appears to be no activity from her anywhere on QCA since December.

I sent her another PM today but if you haven't already sent something, please hold off on doing so to Deloris unless we hear from her.

If anybody has already sent something to Deloris, please PM me so I can keep track of no-shows.

Thanks!

:)

Kristin Lee WICKMAN Albrecht  

(I'm a WICKMAN . . . Don't let anybody tell you any different)

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 223
Points 4,380

A friendly reminder to all Mailbox Surprise 2013 group members.  I'm not singling anybody out, just simply sending a gentle reminder .......

One of the rules that comes along with signing up for Mailbox Surprises is you MUST ACKNOWLEDGE YOUR GIFT.  Use the "I got my 2013 Mailbox Surprise" thread to thank your fellow mailbox surprisers.

THIS IS NOT OPTIONAL

All involved members MUST keep me posted of progress and complications. As we all know life happens to us all. The most important thing in the Mailbox Surprise Group, and in life is open COMMUNICATION. If you're going to be late in sending a birthday surprise please let ME know. We need to try to keep on schedule to avoid frustration. Remember your group is counting on you to put as much love, care and thought into the birthday surprise as they did with theirs. BE CONSIDERATE OF OTHERS, Do unto others applies well here!! PLEASE post to discussion board when you receive a birthday surprise.  I reserve the right to remove somebody from the Mailbox Surprise group if they do not play by the rules.

Beginning today (02.21.2013) I am starting a new list.  At least a month before your birthday I will look on QCA to see if there is any activity from you anywhere on QCA.  If I don't see anything, I will post something here, and I will PM you to find out your status.  If I don't hear anything from you I will assume you are no longer active with Mailbox Surprises and I will remove your name from the group.

I realize this may be a little harsh, but we all need to be respectful here.  If you receive a gift, it MUST BE ACKNOWLEDGED.  Not doing so is grounds for being dropped from this group for 2013 and going forward into 2014.

THank you for your cooperation.

Kristin Lee WICKMAN Albrecht  

(I'm a WICKMAN . . . Don't let anybody tell you any different)

• Post Points: 50
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,594
Points 26,785
Debbie replied on Thu, Feb 21 2013 5:02 PM

Kristin - that's not harsh, just reminding people to be respectful, which is a shame we have to remind people. 

Thank you for taking this on...

"I'm just a poor soul who's intentions are good.   Oh, Lord, Please don't let me be misunderstood."

Debbie (dear1953)  

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 173
Points 2,235

Hi Kristin,

Thank you for the reminder to keep in touch. I sometimes see messages on the Mailbox Surprise 2013 about 2-4 days after they are posted. I am not sure why. I look most days, so haven't a clue as to why that happens. I am touched with the person I have sent a Mailbox Surprise to so far. She posted pretty quickly and said thank you. My next wont be until June, I think. I would really be happy with adding me to more than one group, especially if you would like need another person in a group. But, if not-no worries. 

Candace Weiss. 

Page 5 of 7 (95 items) «Prev34567Next
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use