Mailbox Surprise 2013 Group Assignments

rated by 0 users
This post has 94 Replies | 22 Followers

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 703
Points 17,560

Kristin -- no criticism of you was meant by my statement.  Just a bit of frustration since I'm trying to get Wendy's package together and I found three Wendys!  I gave up yesterday and put one together since today is her birthday.  I'll PM you for the Feb. user names. 

Kristin:

Hey Brigit-Carol. . .

I agree with you 150%.  The problem this year was that I didn't take over admin on the group until mid December so I did what I could with the limited time.

If there's a way for me to share a Friend with you let me know and I'll do so with all the Mailbox Surprise members.

Thanks.

Belfrybat:
Perhaps next year, sign ups would be better done in Nov/ early Dec. so January folks can receive their gifts on time?  Just a suggestion, not a criticism. 

Brigit-Carol

• Post Points: 35
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 203
Points 4,430

Good Monday Morning Everyone!

I just updated my name to include my user name, which is Modern_Mosaic_Mom.  :)  Sorry for the delay in response.  Life has been tumultuous as of late and I haven't sewn one single stitch since the New Year started.  I think I may have a hang over from completing a full quilt in the last 62 hours of last year.  :\  

I'm also re-organizing my apartment to better suit my life.  My small group has started meeting at my place and, until last weekend, I had a distinct lack of seating.  A friend gave me two HUGE couches so I had a mini-melt down this last weekend and moved it around, tearing apart my sewing area in the process.  Still getting the sewing area together, but the small group area is set up and functional (just in time for small group tomorrow night!!).  

Anyone who would like to add me, please do!  

Have a wonderful day everyone!

• Post Points: 5
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 145
Points 1,895
Denise replied on Mon, Jan 14 2013 8:07 PM

Kathy,  I replied to your friend request tonight.  I am glad you are out of the hospital!  Take care!

Denise

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 223
Points 4,380

I'm sorry.  I got so busy earlier this week I completely forgot to post the update.

Pat Harvey has dropped out of Mailbox Surprises 2013.  Group #1 now looks like this .........

If you know of anybody who might want to take the empty spot in Group #1 please let me know.  

Joyce   Routh 4-Jan
Barbara   Rickman 21-Jan
Bonita   Walters 3-Feb

Kristin Albrecht 1-Oct
Carolyn   Beaudot 31-Dec

Kristin Lee WICKMAN Albrecht  

(I'm a WICKMAN . . . Don't let anybody tell you any different)

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 76
Points 895

Kristin Hey i been trying to reply to you but i have been having problems with my internet connection so i hope this gets thru.. i wanted to let you know that you can add me to that group just send me the information about everyone.. keep me updated .. i havent forgotten about the group just been having issues getting online.. i am still in and trying to get surprises to everyone.. been going thru some family issues and drama here so got most of it straightened out now.. so now time to get on with my life and my joyful quilting and my quilting friends... so let me know if you need space for another group i am in even if it means me being in three groups.. i dont mind.. just keep me posted of all the info.. thank you and time to get busy.. woot woot

Lisa Fenner

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,344
Points 20,275

Kristin (KAlbrecht):

I'm sorry.  I got so busy earlier this week I completely forgot to post the update.

Pat Harvey has dropped out of Mailbox Surprises 2013.  Group #1 now looks like this .........

If you know of anybody who might want to take the empty spot in Group #1 please let me know.  

Joyce   Routh 4-Jan
Barbara   Rickman 21-Jan
Bonita   Walters 3-Feb

Kristin Albrecht 1-Oct
Carolyn   Beaudot 31-Dec

Aw, man.  I had already purchased fabric for Pat, since her birthday is coming up soon.  Oh well.  It happened to be fabric that I *really* liked myself, so now I get to keep it for myself.  :)

Kristin, please send me your likes/dislikes, etc when you get a chance. You joined group 1 as a replacement for someone else who dropped out, so I don't think we ever got your likes/dislikes.  Or, if we did, I appear to have missed them.  

Raleigh, NC

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 223
Points 4,380

Hi All -- Many thank to Lisa and Bobbie Joe for signing up for Mailbox Surprises 2013 to fill in for our numerous drop outs.  Also, many thanks to Jacy for taking on two Mailbox Surprise groups.

I think I've sent all of you any new group information but if you didn't get anything, think you might have out-of-date information, or just want an update, let me know and I'll send again.

Otherwise, the Mailbox Surprises 2013 Group Information stands as follows  . . . PLEASE, NO MORE DROP OUTS FROM HERE ON OUT (unless it's an emergency of course).

Thank you to all the Mailbox Surprise 2013 group members for your patience while I worked to balance out the groups.

Group 1

Joyce   Routh 4-Jan
Barbara   Rickman 21-Jan
Bonita   Walters 3-Feb
Jacy   Hughes 13-Feb
Bobbie Joe Klebe 5-Dec
Carolyn   Beaudot 31-Dec

Group 2

Jacy   Hughes 13-Feb
Karen   Hollis 19-Mar
Debbie   Bacon 14-Jun
Kelli   Hubbard 6-Sep
Althea J. Foster 20-Sep
Laura   Casmore 4-Dec

Group 3

Mimi   Hoerr 14-Feb
Candace   Weiss 4-Apr
Sukochi   Lee 15-Jun
Althea J. Foster 20-Sep
Yvonne   Hamilton 5-Dec
Carolyn   Beaudot 31-Dec

Group 4

Brandy  Fossett 17-Feb
Debbie Robertus 6-May
Pat Badder 18-Feb
Brigit-Carol Lay 21-Sep
Kristin Albrecht 1-Oct
Jean Ricard 19-Dec

Group 5

Wendy Empey 14-Jan
Deloris Beck 15-Feb
Melissa Halpain 17-May
Kinsey Shea 20-Jul
Brigit-Carol Lay 21-Sep
Karla Simmons 24-Dec

Group 6

Debbi L. Mueller 18-Jan
Denise Carriveau 15-Feb
Lisa Fenner 3-Sep
Michelle Heath 14-Nov
Kathy Fritz 4-Dec
Stephanie MacKay 29-Dec

Please be sure to let me know if any problems or questions.

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,408
Points 19,580

Kristin (KAlbrecht):

Group 5

Wendy Empey 14-Jan
Deloris Beck 15-Feb
Melissa Halpain 17-May
Kinsey Shea 20-Jul
Brigit-Carol Lay 21-Sep
Karla Simmons 24-Dec

Hi Kristin,

This group #5 is different from the one you sent via PM. Brigit-Carol is new to this group and I have no info on her. Is it possible to send me an update with her info on a PM? Thanks. I just want to make sure it is correct. The original listed you in Brigit-Carol's place. Again, Thanks.

Georgetown CA I'd Rather Be Quilting

• Post Points: 20
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 223
Points 4,380

Hey All --

Here is the new Group #4 ...... YEAH!  Many thanks to Christine Walter for signing on in the 13th hours.

Brandy  Fossett 17-Feb
Debbie Robertus 6-May
Pat Badder 18-Feb
Brigit-Carol Lay 21-Sep
Christine Walter 22-Feb
Jean Ricard 19-Dec

I am getting caught up today so will be sending out Group 4 details shortly.

Any questions please do not hesitate to let me know.

This is THE last update to groups (unless more people drop out).

Thank you!

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 703
Points 17,560

I am getting totally and completely confused with all these changes. I'm in Groups 4 & 5, so please re-send that info to me again as at this point I don't know what end is up. Also, it looks like another February birthday has been added to group 5? If so, that means 4 birthdays in the same week between the two groups.  I was already struggling with three, and at this late date, I really can't add a 4th until either very late in the month or early March. Sorry, but that is the way it has to be due both to my time and finances. 

And, Kristin - have you dropped out of all groups yourself?  You were in both of my groups (4 & 5) and now I can't find you anywhere.  And I'd already decided on what I was going to make/ send you as our tastes are similar.  Pits. 

Brigit-Carol

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 223
Points 4,380

I totally understand and apologize for all the changes.  As I said in my last post, these are THE last and FINAL changes . . . unless somebody drops out all together.

Brigit-Carol -- Please disregard my PM to you.

I am still in a spot on Group #5 . . . and filling in where there might be drop outs throughout the year or as needed.

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 703
Points 17,560

Kristin (KAlbrecht):

I totally understand and apologize for all the changes.  As I said in my last post, these are THE last and FINAL changes . . . unless somebody drops out all together.

Brigit-Carol -- Please disregard my PM to you.

I am still in a spot on Group #5 . . . and filling in where there might be drop outs throughout the year or as needed.

Alright, I'm disregarding your PMs, but I did respond, so I guess you disregard my response as well.

This is what I have for groups 4 and 5.  Who did  you replace in group 5 so I can take that person off?  Thanks.

New:

Group 4

Brandy

Fossett

17-Feb

Debbie

Robertus

6-May

Pat

Badder

18-Feb

Brigit-Carol

Lay

21-Sep

Christine

Walter

22-Feb

Jean

Ricard

19-Dec

Group 5

Wendy

Empey

14-Jan

Deloris

Beck

15-Feb

Melissa

Halpain

17-May

Kinsey

Shea

20-Jul

Brigit-Carol

Lay

21-Sep

Karla

Simmons

24-Dec

Brigit-Carol

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 223
Points 4,380

Attention All --

I am really done with restructuring groups in here to keep everybody happy.  I've recently received some PM's expressing to me disappointment in the way I am managing the group.  I was doing my very best to keep the groups inside Mailbox Surprises equally weighted among the birthdays and also respected some members wishes for group assignments.  But it's become obvious to me that I can't make everybody happy.  I guess I am just too naive to understand people.

I have recently been contacted by a couple of Mailbox Surprise 2013 members have resurfaced after being dropped from the group.  Don't get me wrong . . . I think it's great that people want to participate . . . the more, the merrier is what I always say.

The point is, I am going to leave it up to the group to decide what to do from here.  I am done trying to keep everybody happy . . . as I said, I thought what I did to arrange the main group into sub groups was the fair way to organize the group but it's obvious not everybody likes it.

To that end, as it stands right now, the groups look like this ..........

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 223
Points 4,380

Group 1

Joyce   Routh 4-Jan
Barbara   Rickman 21-Jan
Bonita   Walters 3-Feb
Jacy   Hughes 13-Feb
Pat   Harvey 5-Jul
Bobbie Joe Klebe 5-Dec
Carolyn   Beaudot 31-Dec

Group 2

Jacy   Hughes 13-Feb
Karen   Hollis 19-Mar
Debbie   Bacon 14-Jun
Kelli   Hubbard 6-Sep
Althea J. Foster 20-Sep
Laura   Casmore 4-Dec

Group 3

Mimi   Hoerr 14-Feb
Candace   Weiss 4-Apr
Sukochi   Lee 15-Jun
Althea J. Foster 20-Sep
Yvonne   Hamilton 5-Dec
Carolyn   Beaudot 31-Dec

Group 4

Brandy  Fossett 17-Feb
Debbie Robertus 6-May
Pat Badder 18-Feb
Brigit-Carol Lay 21-Sep
Christine Walter 22-Feb
Jean Ricard 19-Dec

Group 5

Wendy Empey 14-Jan
Deloris Beck 15-Feb
Melissa Halpain 17-May
Kinsey Shea 20-Jul
Brigit-Carol Lay 21-Sep
Kristin Albrecht 1-Oct
Karla Simmons 24-Dec

Group 6

Debbi L. Mueller 18-Jan
Denise Carriveau 15-Feb
Lisa Fenner 3-Sep
Michelle Heath 14-Nov
Kathy Fritz 4-Dec
Stephanie MacKay 29-Dec

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 223
Points 4,380

Let me know what ya'll want to do.

I intend to still send something to everybody who signed up . . . that's just who I am . . . even if it is as simple as a card, sometimes it's the thought that counts.  

I have always held firmly to the thought that each one of us can do a little something to bring some sunshine and smiles to somebody's day.

Cheers

Page 4 of 7 (95 items) «Prev23456Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use