I mailed a 2013 Mailbox Surprise !!!

rated by 0 users
This post has 255 Replies | 26 Followers

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 415
Points 5,370
Kathy replied on Thu, Dec 5 2013 8:53 AM

Great surprise and did receive it yesterday, on my birthday!  You were overly generous and I already have some entries in my "Quilt" planner.  It is great to have a 2 year planner.  The fat quarters were to die for, can you ever have enough fat quarters?  Love the little scissors and all the other goodies.  I will get pictures posted here in a couple of days.  Thanks again, so very much!

Kathy

• Post Points: 20
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 415
Points 5,370
Kathy replied on Thu, Dec 5 2013 8:55 AM

Not to worry StefiKay, surprises are good no matter when you receive them:)

Kathy

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,333
Points 20,025

Yvonne, I mailed your surprise out 2 days ago, but I tracked it just now and it just says "processed through sort facility" at MY post office (where I dropped it off).  I'm sorry to say, I think your package will be late.  I should have gotten it out earlier and I'm sorry for that!  I hope you won't mind my "extending your birthday" for another day or 2 until it arrives.

In the meantime, I hope you are having a wonderful HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!  Enjoy the day and know that goodies from me are on the way to you.

Raleigh, NC

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,452
Points 40,765
Mimi replied on Thu, Dec 5 2013 3:45 PM

Yvonne, I've mailed your package off today and the tracking says it should be there by Saturday.  Hope your birthday is everything you would wish for, today and every day in the year to come.  Will PM the tracking number. 

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,333
Points 20,025

Yvonne, I just wanted to give you an update on your package. I have the tracking set up so that it sends me an email when something happens.  It went a full week with no action (and this is Priority Mail, which it told me would be delivered in 2 days).  Then today I got 3 updates at 3 different times of the day... great news, right?  Well... all of them said the same thing... 

Processed through USPS Sort Facility FEDERAL WAY, WA 98003

I honestly think it has gone through that sort facility 3 times today.  Hopefully, it will be 'out for delivery'; tomorrow, but if it gets processed through that sort facility again, I'm going to call the post office and ask them to investigate.

At least it is getting closer - it's closer to you now than it is to me!  :)

Raleigh, NC

• Post Points: 5
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 466
Points 7,440

Jean your package went out in todays mail just get it on your Birthday hopefully.

Pat B

• Post Points: 35
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 178
Points 2,495
Christine replied on Tue, Dec 17 2013 6:45 AM

Hi, Jean!

Your birthday surprise will be going out today....!  Be on the lookout on Thursday!

Christine Walter

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 655
Points 16,585

Jean - I'm a day late mailing your birthday surprise so it might not make it by Thursday, but surely by Friday.  Have a great one!

Brigit-Carol

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 398
Points 4,920
Jean replied on Wed, Dec 18 2013 5:44 PM

Pat, thank you so much for your package.  I had actually forgot about my malbox surprise friends.  What a surprise it was.  I will take pictures tomorrow.  Thank you so much for thinking of me.

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,127
Points 28,535
Wendy replied on Sun, Dec 22 2013 12:59 PM

Karla,

Your gift is on it's way. I hope you get it on time. Please have a great birthday.

• Post Points: 35
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 145
Points 1,895
Denise replied on Sun, Dec 22 2013 1:17 PM

Stephy,  I sent your birthday package out  on Tuesday Dec.17. I have no idea how long it will take to get to you, as I have never shipped any thing out of the country before.  I wanted to give it enough time.  I hope you get it just as you get back from your Christmas trip. Happy Birthday!  Denise

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,585
Points 75,810
Karla replied on Mon, Dec 23 2013 10:05 AM

Wendy :

Karla,

Your gift is on it's way. I hope you get it on time. Please have a great birthday.

Thanks Wendy, I'll be looking for it in the mail.  

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 655
Points 16,585

Karla, you mailbox surprise is on its way.  Sorry I mailed it late, but think of having an extended birthday! 

Brigit-Carol

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,585
Points 75,810
Karla replied on Mon, Dec 23 2013 7:31 PM

Thanks Brigit-Carol, it will be great having things on a special day.  My b'day always merges with Christmas, so getting surprises after Christmas will be a real treat.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,726
Points 66,520
Bonita replied on Tue, Dec 24 2013 11:47 AM

Carolyn, your gift is on it's way. Should be there by Fri if not please let me know and I'll do the tracking. Thanks for stepping in to finish out the uear.

Page 17 of 18 (256 items) «Prev1415161718Next
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use