rated by 0 users
This post has 255 Replies | 26 Followers

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,661
Points 62,790
Jacy replied on Fri, Sep 20 2013 9:07 PM

Happy birthday Thea!!!!

I didn't get to the post office yet so I hope to mail yours on Monday. I hope you don't mind your birthday being extended a little longer.

• Post Points: 5
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 655
Points 16,585

Melissa Halpain:

Brigit-Carol -

I will be sending your package out tomorrow as I was waiting to get one more thing for you. It might not get there until Monday but then you will have along birthday weekend. heehee

Just thought I'd mention that it never got here.  I waited two weeks to say anything in case the mails were slow or you were late mailing. If you used tracking, you might want to initiate a search. 

Brigit-Carol

• Post Points: 20
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 209
Points 2,170

There hasn't been alot of chatter on here lately....I think because it's getting so close to the end of the year. Group 6 has a birthday coming up - Michelle on Nov 14. I mailed out her birthday surprise this morning. Hopefully it will get there on time. I know Michelle hasn't been on in awhile but I thought I saw a post that said someone had spoken to her and she was having computer or website issues, so I thought I'd send her gifts anyways, so she won't feel forgotten. 

Michelle if you are able to see this I hope you have a wonderful Birthday.

Kathy - after Michelle you are the next birthday on my list. I know you had some things going on in your life, and I was sent a new address for you....but I think I saw a post that said you weren't moving afterall. You can confirm if I should your gift to your new or old address when the time comes? I just want to make sure you get it :)

I hope all is well with everyone.

• Post Points: 35
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 256
Points 5,370

I'm still here!  But  busy busy busy, only 48 days until Christmas and I have gifties to sew!  Finished up a family of t-shirts quilt yesterday---binding and label on--it's for my eldest son, his wife and 3 yr old daughter and contains t-shirts from all of them.  :-)    Next is the African quilt for my daughter, who keeps bringing back African fabric from her travels there.  One more row to go....phew!   It is interesting fabric, but thinner than ours, so I've been putting interfacing on the back (like I do on the t-shirts)

Hope everyone is having a wonderful week!

Only two more birthdays in my group and YIKES!  One of them is mine! 

Renton Washington

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,333
Points 20,025

Yep, Yvonne. And I'm the other!  (Another birthday already?)

I am getting ready for 2 early Dec birthdays in my group.  Bobbi Joe in Group 1 and Yvonne in Group 3.  I need to get those together soon, because they should probably go out end of November to arrive by Dec 5.  

Raleigh, NC

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 145
Points 1,895
Denise replied on Tue, Nov 12 2013 3:39 PM

I mailed a package to Michelle today. The receipt said it should arrive Nov. 14. Right on time! I had planned on mailing it Monday, but then realized it was a holiday so it went out today.  I hope it arrives on your birthday.

i did not know that Kathy may have a new address. Please let me know too if you do, Kathy.

Happy Birthday!   Denise

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,333
Points 20,025

Kathy does have a new address and I'm sending it to the Group 6 members right now!  :)

Raleigh, NC

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,333
Points 20,025

Actually, Denise, I can't send it to you because I already have a pending friendship with you.  You need to approve my friend request before I can send it to you.

Raleigh, NC

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 256
Points 5,370
Yvonne replied on Fri, Nov 15 2013 2:01 PM

Aha!  It isn't that you all have been quiet---it's that QCA emails have somehow been going into my spam box.  Huh.  Not sure how to fix that, nor why it did that in the first place.  Anyway....I'm in Group 3 and looking at the List, I'm all caught up except for Carolyn's birthday at the end of December.  Have her goodies almost done, so the plan is to mail early before the holiday crowd hits the post office!

Renton Washington

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 550
Points 8,685
Joyce replied on Fri, Nov 22 2013 10:25 PM

Carolyn (CarolBeau) I'm in group 1 also but I thought Bobbie Jo dropped out in the beginning of the year.  Am I wrong has anyone heard from her.  I haven't heard from her.  I don't want to miss anyone.  

Thanks,

Joyce

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 256
Points 5,370
Yvonne replied on Mon, Nov 25 2013 8:40 AM

Carolyn!  Mailed your birthday surprises today!  Hope you like them.

Renton Washington

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 655
Points 16,585

Melissa Halpain:

Bridget-Carol -

I will be sending your package out tomorrow as I was waiting to get one more thing for you. It might not get there until Monday but then you will have along birthday weekend. heehee

Just wanted to let you know I still haven't received your gifts.  Did you manage to track them to see where they went?  Although after two months, I guess they are long gone. 

Brigit-Carol

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,333
Points 20,025

Joyce:

Carolyn (CarolBeau) I'm in group 1 also but I thought Bobbie Jo dropped out in the beginning of the year.  Am I wrong has anyone heard from her.  I haven't heard from her.  I don't want to miss anyone.  

Thanks,

Joyce

I have to confess, I have not heard anything one way or the other from Bobbie Joe.  I know that at least one person didn't receive anything from her and it looks like she hasn't been on the site.  I might send her a card or just a small little something, but nothing too big or expensive in case she has dropped out.

Raleigh, NC

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 209
Points 2,170

Kathy I mailed my birthday surprise out to you earlier today and the boys in the mailroom said about 5 business days so hopefully you will have it by Friday or maybe next Monday by the very latest. I am very sorry I didn't get it in the mail sooner and hope you won't mind a late surprise :)

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 145
Points 1,895

Kathy, I mailed your surprise out on Monday, but just telling you now.  You should have gotten it today or tomorrow.  I hope it was today, on your birthday.

Carolyn, I am sorry I missed the friend request.  I will go there and check it out now. Well after I finish working at home.

Denise

Page 16 of 18 (256 items) «Prev1415161718Next
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use