I mailed a 2013 Mailbox Surprise !!!

rated by 0 users
This post has 255 Replies | 26 Followers

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 415
Points 5,370
Kathy replied on Mon, Sep 9 2013 6:38 AM

Stacey, if you still have the book, I would love it.  I will send you my address in a PM.

Kathy

• Post Points: 5
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,333
Points 20,025

Kathy:

Has anyone heard anything from Lisa?  Hope she received her surprises.  Wonder if she is still in the group.  Also wondering If Michelle Heath is still with us as she is the next birthday in our group.  So far I have sent out 3 surprises and only heard a response from one.  I think we need to know for sure people are active before we send out gifts.  StefiKay you and I might be alone by the end of the year:)

I reached out to Michelle to ask whether she was still interested in participating in the group and she responded to me very quickly with the following message:

Hello, Yes I still want to be part of the mailbox surprise group. You are the first one I have heard from since joining. I have had lots of problems with the clubs wedsite. Thanks for the reminder and thinking of me. 

Michelle

Raleigh, NC

• Post Points: 20
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 415
Points 5,370
Kathy replied on Mon, Sep 9 2013 11:38 AM

Excellent Carolyn, so glad to hear Michelle is still with us.  will try to find and friend her so she knows we are still alive too!

Michelle, if you see this, glad you are here with us!

Kathy

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 415
Points 5,370
Kathy replied on Mon, Sep 9 2013 11:41 AM

Michelle, I tried to friend you and they couldn't find you, so I probably don't know the name you are using at QCA.  Would you friend me so we can get together?

Kathy

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 209
Points 2,170

Kathy:

Michelle, I tried to friend you and they couldn't find you, so I probably don't know the name you are using at QCA.  Would you friend me so we can get together?

Oh! Glad to hear from Michelle! 

Michelle if you can see this OM me too!

But not too worry, computer/website problems can be a pain but are understandable. You're the next in our group for a birthday! I've already got a few ideas!

:)

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 145
Points 1,895

Ok, Michelle, glad you are still with us!

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 465
Points 7,420
Pat Badder replied on Mon, Sep 16 2013 11:09 PM

Brigit your package went out in the mail today you should receive it on Thursday. I hope that you like the items I chose for you. Have a great Birthday.

Pat B

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,127
Points 28,535
Wendy replied on Tue, Sep 17 2013 6:21 PM

Bridget- Carol,

I just mailed your package. You should get it on Friday

Wendy

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,583
Points 75,695
Karla replied on Tue, Sep 17 2013 10:30 PM

Brigit-Carol, I mailed mine today, too, also scheduled for delivery on Friday.

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 178
Points 2,495
Christine replied on Wed, Sep 18 2013 12:24 PM

Brigit-Carol,

your birthday surprise is going out today!  Should be there either Friday or Saturday...keep a look out : )

Christine Walter

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,406
Points 19,540

Bridget-Carol -

I will be sending your package out tomorrow as I was waiting to get one more thing for you. It might not get there until Monday but then you will have along birthday weekend. heehee

Georgetown CA I'd Rather Be Quilting

• Post Points: 50
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,847
Points 85,755
Sukochi replied on Thu, Sep 19 2013 7:00 PM

Thea, you present went out today. Will be there Saturday! HAPPY BIRtHDAY,THEA!!!!

Sukochi

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,238
Points 239,647
Thea replied on Thu, Sep 19 2013 7:34 PM

Sukochi, thank you - I feel really terrible - I have not been able to get out and mail my packages off... every time I think and plan to do it, I either wake up unable to drive that day or I am off to do something else - but I do promise all - that one of these days all that are on my list will get their gifts... I hope to do it soon - right now I am unable to drive again - I should not have gone to the retreat but just wanted to have some fun for once - this year has been a real he**  am not doing very good right now - I have been having terrible pains in my chest for the past two days.  I have been trying to sew and when I do the pain gets worse.  I am not sure what I have done but had this before and my heart doc just told me to take it easy and if it gets worse to go to the ER.  I am hoping and praying that it does not get worse.  

Again, I thank you so much for sending this terrible person a birthday gift.  I do promise though that I have all the things ready to send out and the first day i am up to it I am just going to take all 8 gift boxes to the post office and mail them - A birthday gift to all from me - and I truly am sorry - I hate signing up for something and then not being able to follow through - but I hope all of you will forgive me as this year has really been terrible.

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,406
Points 19,540

Happy Birthday Thea. I sure hope you had a great day. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Georgetown CA I'd Rather Be Quilting

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 256
Points 5,370
Yvonne replied on Fri, Sep 20 2013 9:04 PM

Finally got to the post office today.  I'm doing gramma daycare with my almost 3 yr old granddaughter and couldn't manage a post office line (I am a bit out of practice)  Thea, your birthday surprise will arrive Monday!   Hope your birthday was wonderful! 

Renton Washington

Page 15 of 18 (256 items) «Prev1314151617Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use