I mailed a 2013 Mailbox Surprise !!!

rated by 0 users
This post has 255 Replies | 26 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,585
Points 75,810
Karla replied on Tue, Jul 16 2013 9:48 AM

Kinsey Shea, I mailed out your surprise yesterday and you should be getting it soon!

• Post Points: 20
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 145
Points 1,895
Denise replied on Tue, Aug 20 2013 4:14 PM

Hi!  I haven't been on for a while, but I am still here.  I have a mailbox surprise person coming up soon--Lisa on Sept 3 rd.  I haven't forgot and I am in the process of packaging it up.  Happy Birthday!!

Denise

• Post Points: 35
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 209
Points 2,170
StefiKay replied on Wed, Aug 21 2013 7:52 AM

Hi,

I am running a little behind schedule, I have Lisa on Sept 3 too. I am hoping to get her package out by next week, and she will hopefully still get it on or before her birthday, but I apologize in advance in case its a few days late (coming from Canada I'm not sure how long the mail will take).

• Post Points: 5
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 415
Points 5,370
Kathy replied on Fri, Aug 23 2013 8:41 AM

Mailing my Birthday SUrprise to Lisa today, have a great day full of surprises!

Kathy

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 209
Points 2,170
StefiKay replied on Mon, Aug 26 2013 8:08 AM

Lisa - I mailed out your birthday package this morning, and the boys in the mail room told me it should be there in 5 business days :)

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 209
Points 2,170

Happy Birthday Lisa...Hope you have a beautiful day!

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 415
Points 5,370
Kathy replied on Sat, Sep 7 2013 3:53 PM

Has anyone heard anything from Lisa?  Hope she received her surprises.  Wonder if she is still in the group.  Also wondering If Michelle Heath is still with us as she is the next birthday in our group.  So far I have sent out 3 surprises and only heard a response from one.  I think we need to know for sure people are active before we send out gifts.  StefiKay you and I might be alone by the end of the year:)

Kathy

• Post Points: 65
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 145
Points 1,895

Hi group 6. I am here and did not hear anything from Lisa.  I was one of the first birthdays and loved all of my gifts and will definitely reciprocate.  You will be receiving gifts from me!  Thanks everyone.  Denise

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,849
Points 85,825
Sukochi replied on Sat, Sep 7 2013 6:31 PM

Thea's birthday is coming the 20th of  this month.  Happy Birthday, Thea.

Sukochi

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 209
Points 2,170

Kathy:
So far I have sent out 3 surprises and only heard a response from one.  I think we need to know for sure people are active before we send out gifts.  StefiKay you and I might be alone by the end of the year:)

Me and you and Denise!

oh well...I hope Lisa enjoyed her gifts anyway, maybe she just can't get online?

I haven't seen anything from Michelle in awhile either...

I saw Thea has a birthday coming up, not in my group but I sure hope she has a good one nayways!

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 591
Points 9,385
Joyce replied on Sat, Sep 7 2013 9:48 PM

I'm still part of the Mailbox Surprise also.  Group 1 doesn't have another birthday until Dec.  It is nice when folks let you know you received the present.  In fact it is part of the rules I think.  

Joyce

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 265
Points 5,460

HellO!  I'm still here, waving from you from the state of...exhaustion!  lol   My group has a birthday this month, so I've been getting ready to mail out goodies to Thea.   On the home front, daughter-inlaw has gone back to finish her degree which means....GRAMMA DAY CARE!  Lilly will be 3 in December.  She's here four days a week now, which while fun, also means not much is getting done at my house.  I am contemplating having sewing time while Lilly has movie time.  Just one movie a visit, no sense turning her into a couch potato.  I have her signed up for a couple classes herself--one is a play group and the other is a toddler "moving with Mozart" where they play with bubbles, a parachute and other things--to music.  Sounds interesting (doesn't start until next week)  Just for something different.  We do ABC Mouse on the computer (a great learning program!), and so far have experimented with finger paints and watercolors.  She also loves to help me bake.  Her area of expertise appears to be cookies, but we'll have to try other things to be sure on that.  ;-)  

Hope everyone is having a good September!

Renton Washington

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,127
Points 28,535
Wendy replied on Sun, Sep 8 2013 12:22 PM

Kathy:
Has anyone heard anything from Lisa?

I did some research, the last time that Lisa was on line, Was the first part of April.

I hope that all find her well.

I am in group 5, and our next birthday is Bridget- Carol on the 21st.

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,407
Points 19,560

Yes I have Bridget-Carol's box ready to go. Maybe I should go ahead and send it.

Georgetown CA I'd Rather Be Quilting

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 19
Points 245

Hi my name is Stacey A. I'm new to the club but I read were you collect the Elm Creek Quilter books.  I have an extra copy of "A Quilters Thanksgiving" by Jennifer. It was a gift from my Mom but I already had a copy and didn't want to hurt her feelings and I gladly excepted her gift. I will gladly send it to you so you can enjoy it. (No charge).  Let me know

Stacey A

Dillon, SC

STACEY

Page 14 of 18 (256 items) «Prev1213141516Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use