I mailed a 2013 Mailbox Surprise !!!

rated by 0 users
This post has 255 Replies | 26 Followers

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 173
Points 2,235

Mimi, 

Thank You, Thank you!! I will let you know when it arrives, I am getting excited!! 

Candace

• Post Points: 20
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 173
Points 2,235

Carolyn, 

Lovely! Double surprise in the mail on it's way to me! :) I can't wait! Thank You, so much. 

Candace

• Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,849
Points 85,825
Sukochi replied on Tue, Apr 2 2013 7:00 AM

Candace, Got your surprises in the mail. Forgot to let you know. Anyway, I think they will arrive on different days. Happy Birthday!!

Sukochi

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 173
Points 2,235

Sukochi,

I didn't know you were quiltylee! I got your Birthday Post Card and I loved it-Mark, my husband tells me there are two packages at home for me-I will get home tomorrow afternoon, so I will let you know if any was from you! Thank you.

Candace

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 173
Points 2,235

Yvonne,

Loved your packaging; I opened it today on my Birthday.  I like the micro pen which is good for using in watercolors to outline, your snap bag, (at least that is what we call them-did you make it?), it's sew cute-I already am using it for my make-up, and Pat Sloan's book is a great book-thank you. I haven't tried the chocolate yet, but my sister-in-law and I are going to try it with our lunch! Thank you so much. 

Have a nice day and a great week-end!

Candace

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 173
Points 2,235

Carolyn,

What fun on my birthday! First, I opened the Fabric Swap Grays-what a great variety of grays! Than, I opened your Mailbox Surprise package. Loved the dotted card and the 3 charm packs of dotted fabric-can't wait for Saturday-  I already have something in mind for them-what are you planning for yours? I am using the Magnet note pad right now-I have it near my desk at my job. My sister-in-law thought your card was really sweet and she liked your note inside just like I did. Thank you, so much!

Have a nice week-end!

Candace W. 

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 173
Points 2,235

Mimi,

You out did yourself and made my eyes water just a bit! What a lovely package! It was like opening up a Mini Birthday Party in a Box! MY-OH-MY! Loved everything and can't wait to try out some of the things you sent me. Love Love Love the Cupcake Pincusion, the Sukura Park charm pack, the Aurifil thread, the Primitive Gatherings Pattern, and yippee-the 1' finished thangles-can't wait to try them out this week-end, the chocolate looks divine, Sew Soft lotion-tried it today and really really liked it, the mini notebook is in my purse now, I could always use Wonder Clips, needles and a needle grabber or two, the cute magnet and the scented pen, which is being used on my desk today! Thank you Thank YOU !

I wish you a Happy Weekend!

Candace  W.

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,334
Points 20,045

Candace Weiss:

I already have something in mind for them-what are you planning for yours? 

I'm not 100% sure yet, but here's what I was thinking... I love the bright colors and the dots.. they feel very festive to me, so I was thinking of making some kind of re-usable gift wrap item with them.  The first thing that comes to mind is a bag for wine.  I could cut the charms into 2.5" strips and stack them like a rainbow from top to bottom to make rainbow dotted wine bag.  But don't really need 60+ charms for either of those projects - so possibly also a tote bag?  Or a pair of pillow cases?  I love having fun pillow cases in my guest rooms when guests stay over.  Yes, I think that's what I'll do to start with... pillowcases... If there are enough leftover, I can make the rainbow wine bag.  

I'll send you a photo when I finally get around to it.  :)

Raleigh, NC

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 265
Points 5,475

Sounds like you're having a wonderful birthday, Candace!  Glad I could help make it a wee bit more special.  Love the photo of all your birthday goodies...although..hmm!  Didn't spot the Seattle Chocolate bar (it could be in there somewhere..   OR it could have been devoured!  lol   Hope so!)

hugs!

Renton Washington

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,456
Points 40,815
Mimi replied on Fri, Apr 5 2013 4:08 PM

Candace Weiss:
Thank you Thank YOU !

You're very welcome.  I'm glad you like you gifties.  Have fun with all your new toys.

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 145
Points 1,895

Wow, nice gifts are being given and received!  My group (6) doesn't have another birthday until September.  I am just letting everyone know that I am still here and thinking about September.

Denise

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 223
Points 4,380

Hi All --

Just a quick note . . . I just got a call from Debbi Mueller ... she's been hospitalized following injuries and a severe heart attack since the end of February.  She will not be able to participate in the group for the remainder of 2013, but sends here sincere appreciation for the gifts she received.

Kristin Lee WICKMAN Albrecht  

(I'm a WICKMAN . . . Don't let anybody tell you any different)

• Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Thu, May 2 2013 2:06 AM

Kristin, thanks for letting us ,know, how terrible for her  I wish her a speedy recovery.  Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 656
Points 16,605

Sorry to hear about ChicagoSinger and will pray for a speedy recovery.

I sent a surprise package to Debbie Robertus today.  Tracking no. 940010969993543441. 

Brigit-Carol

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 466
Points 7,440

Brigit-Carol:
I sent a surprise package to Debbie Robertus today.

I too sent my package to Debbie she should receive it today.

Pat B

• Post Points: 35
Page 11 of 18 (256 items) «Prev910111213Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use