I mailed a 2013 Mailbox Surprise !!!

rated by 0 users
This post has 255 Replies | 26 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Wed, Mar 27 2013 11:25 PM

Oh Pat ,I'm so sorry I totally forgot to send this to you . MY bad, it just slipped my mind , I have never sent a scaned paper before ,I'll try and remember to do it tomorrow . I'm so sorry . Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• Post Points: 5
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 173
Points 2,235

Hi!

I am wondering if Mimi, Sukochi, Althea and Yvonne are still participating in the 2013 Mailbox Surprises from Group 3? I have only seen postings from Carolyn  (CarolBeau) lately from my group and have not seen anything posted from the others in the group. Are you all still out there? 
 I am wishing any Birthdays people out there for this week of March 24th a great day! My Mom and Sis-in-laws' birthdays are this week. 

Candace 

• Post Points: 35
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 173
Points 2,235

Hi Kristin,

Just wishing you a nice day!

Candace

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 265
Points 5,475
Yvonne replied on Thu, Mar 28 2013 2:17 PM

Why,  yes, Candace....I am still here and still participating.  I posted after sending Mimi her surprise and, as it happens, I have YOURS all ready to go to the post office tomorrow!  My four year old granddaughter spent a week with us recently....I think I've just about recovered...  ;-)   That did slow me down a bit, well, at least in the quilting department.  I certainly had to go at warp speed to keep up with her!  Your goodies would have gone out sooner, if not for that----but fortunately, California and Washington state aren't THAT far apart, so you should get it before long.

Hope you have a wonderful birthday!!!

Renton Washington

• Post Points: 20
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,459
Points 40,890
Mimi replied on Thu, Mar 28 2013 2:48 PM

Candace Weiss:
Are you all still out there? 

Yes I'm still here but so busy with work (progress reports, parent/teacher conferences, new schedules, new students, new school to travel to, extra meetings for students having difficulties learning, making up days due to Hurricane Sandy, etc.)  and trying hard to get the kitchen back together and up and running.  I finally have the next four days off and was planning a trip to the USPS tomorrow or Saturday for a birthday surprise for you, Miss Candace.  It's ready and wrapped.  I'm hoping you will love every little thing I send.  Keep sweet and enjoy your special day on the 4th.

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 173
Points 2,235

OH, very sweet! I was just wondering what happened to everyone in the group. I wish I lived closer to you, I'd be happy to volunteer for anything you need classroom-wise.

I used to be a Special Education Instructional Aide in San Diego and am always available on Mondays and Tuesdays.

Take care and take time for you!

Candace 

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 173
Points 2,235

HI Yvonne,

I wasn't hinting, just haven't seen any posts from anyone for the longest time. I have no grandchildren, yet-but one day I hope too. Have a good Easter day and I am glad you've recovered. I am excited about my Birthday this year! I am sewing all day at an all day Sewing retreat that day and going out that evening for dinner with the family.

Candace

• Post Points: 35
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 223
Points 4,380

Hi All --

Just checking in.  It's been quiet in here for a while.  I'm guessing that's because there was only the one March birthday.

Let's not forget about Candace's birthday coming up next week.

I've been awol the last couple weeks just because I put too much on my plate and I had to give some of it away.

Happy Easter everybody!

Cheers

Kristin Lee WICKMAN Albrecht  

(I'm a WICKMAN . . . Don't let anybody tell you any different)

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,459
Points 40,890
Mimi replied on Sat, Mar 30 2013 7:39 AM

Candace Weiss:
I'd be happy to volunteer for anything you need classroom-wise.

How sweet are you!! Thanks for the offer.  I have a limited number of students but each one gets different lessons as they are each at a different ability level as far as their English is concerned.  So I'm planning for individual abilities every day.  This is the time of year when many immigrants come to settle in the US.  So we get lots of non-English speaking kids.  Lots of people ask what other languages I speak.  I tell them I only need one, English.  LOL  Have a super Easter day.

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 265
Points 5,475
Yvonne replied on Sat, Mar 30 2013 9:37 AM

Package on it's way to you, Candace!  Have a wonderful birthday on Thursday.  :-)

Renton Washington

• Post Points: 50
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,334
Points 20,045

Candace, your package went out in Fridays mail with the shades of grey swap fabrics that I mailed that day.  You should receive it early next week.

Raleigh, NC

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 265
Points 5,475
Yvonne replied on Sun, Mar 31 2013 9:20 AM

HA and AHA! I just happened to look at the receipt from my post office run and since the nice man behind the counter talked me into priority mail for your package, Candace (it wasn't that much more....), it will reach you on MONDAY!  Tomorrow!  Wow, that's fast.  It got double wrapped--had to put it in one of the correct mailing envelopes.  ;-)     Looks like it will be there before your birthday after all.  Happy dance.  Anyway, let me know if it actually gets there tomorrow.  I always wonder how accurate their estimates are...

Happy birthday!!!

Renton Washington

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,459
Points 40,890
Mimi replied on Sun, Mar 31 2013 10:58 AM

Candace, I mailed your package yesterday.  Receipt says you should get it tomorrow but the counter clerk said she thought probably Tuesday as we live on opposite sides of the country.  Let me know when it arrives.  Happy Birthday !!!

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 173
Points 2,235

Happy Easter, Kristin! 

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 173
Points 2,235

Yvonne, 

I am doing a happy dance too. I will let you know when it arrives, thank you!! 

Candace

Page 10 of 18 (256 items) «Prev89101112Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use