I mailed a 2013 Mailbox Surprise !!!

rated by 0 users
This post has 255 Replies | 26 Followers

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,550
Points 46,960
Debbie-do replied on Thu, Feb 7 2013 10:03 PM

Kristin, there will always be challenges in a group such as this.  I think you're doing a fine job keeping up with the changes.  It's like piecing a scrappy quilt... just when you think you've got the colors all equally spaced and placed your eye catches a concentrated patch and by moving one block you create a chain effect causing other blocks to need moving.  Try as you may, there just may not be a perfect solution... you just have to try your best and in the end, you WILL have a beautiful quilt and we will all be warmer for your efforts.  Thank you!

Southwest of San Antonio

• Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,550
Points 46,960
Debbie-do replied on Thu, Feb 7 2013 10:03 PM

Jacy, your package will be leaving south Texas tomorrow!

Southwest of San Antonio

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Fri, Feb 8 2013 12:24 AM

thanks Jacy ,I 'll keep a look out for it . Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 415
Points 5,370
Kathy replied on Fri, Feb 8 2013 12:36 AM

Kristin, you have done a great job and don't let anyone convince you otherwise.  It is an admirable endeavor to even take on such a task and I have always been told you can please some of the people some of the time, but you can never please all of the people all of the time".

Kathy

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 398
Points 4,920
Jean replied on Fri, Feb 8 2013 6:05 AM

Kristin, hang in there.  It will all work out.  You've done a good job keeping track of everyone.  Thanks for taking this on.

• Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,363
Points 242,442
Thea replied on Fri, Feb 8 2013 8:05 AM

Kristin you are doing a wonderful job.  I will be a few days late sending the packages for February - I am waiting on a couple items to arrive to put into the packages and have to finish up my hand made gifts - I am sorry that life has hit me again this year - I was so going to be right on time in the beginning - but I do get my packages out and they are almost ready.  Fabric depot.com where I buy a lot of small gifts is not taking credit cards right now online so they call you and I missed the call to finish my order as I was at the hospital - I am going to try and call them this morning when they open to finish this up - then my 2 peoples for February's gifts will be winging there way - I do have a few days yet to make it on time but I am figuring that with the delay in finishing the order that they might be a coupld days late.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,737
Points 66,695
Bonita replied on Fri, Feb 8 2013 11:16 PM

Jacy, your package went out today. Expected date Mon. 2.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Mon, Feb 11 2013 3:36 AM

jacy ,your package is going out in Mondays Mail you should have it in a couple of days. Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,334
Points 20,045

Packages are in the mail to Jacy (Group 1) and Mimi (Group 3).  USPS Priority Mail, so they should arrive in 2-3 days.  Happy Birthday, Ladies!!

I've really been enjoying this group and just wanted to say a big thanks to Kristin for organizing.  I know it's been a ton of work/headache for you so far and just wanted to say thanks for all you've done for us.  I know I've really been enjoying sending out the packages and seeing all the posts from the happy recipients.  You've done a great job with an extremely challenging task.  

Raleigh, NC

• Post Points: 35
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,661
Points 63,180
Jacy replied on Mon, Feb 11 2013 1:11 PM

thank you Bonita, barbara and Carolyn, I'll be watching for them!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,363
Points 242,442
Thea replied on Mon, Feb 11 2013 1:24 PM

Jacy and Mimi, please know that your gift will be coming - I ordered a couple things and they are late in arriving and then with Mom breaking her hip life has turned topsy turvey.  But I might be a little late in getting it all together - I know once I get it all together and mailed that you will be happy...teeheee... as I thought of each of you as I was putting your gifts together.  I am so sorry though that they will be a belated birthday gift.  Why do I have troubles every year it seems at the beginning of the year... I just don't need any more problems for a while... I am thinking of both of you though!

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,661
Points 63,180
Jacy replied on Mon, Feb 11 2013 2:23 PM

Thea, a belated gift just extends my birthday, makes it last longer! So don't stress over it.

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,456
Points 40,815
Mimi replied on Mon, Feb 11 2013 5:52 PM

Jacy:
Thea, a belated gift just extends my birthday,

Jacy just said it all.  I'm very patient.  I've waited to remodel my kitchen for more than 20 years.  I can wait for a long time for something quilty.  : )  Just knowing you thought of me personally is so nice.  Don't sweat the small stuff.  You've got enough on your plate right now.

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,456
Points 40,815
Mimi replied on Mon, Feb 11 2013 5:54 PM

Carolyn (CarolBeau):
Packages are in the mail to Jacy (Group 1) and Mimi (Group 3)

Thanks Carolyn!  It sure is exciting to be waiting for something when you don't know what it is.  I'll be watching and let you know.

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 415
Points 5,370
Kathy replied on Tue, Feb 12 2013 6:00 AM

Denise, your package is on its way!  Have a very Happy and Blessed Birthday!  Your Mailbox buddie!

Kathy

• Post Points: 65
Page 5 of 18 (256 items) «Prev34567Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use