I mailed a 2013 Mailbox Surprise !!!

rated by 0 users
This post has 255 Replies | 26 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,667
Points 65,685
Bonita replied on Wed, Feb 6 2013 5:54 PM

Thanks Jacy, I have yours ready to go on Fri. Got to watch the kids tomorrow and I don't take both of them with me to the PO, to many things to touch there.

• Post Points: 5
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 539
Points 8,465
Joyce replied on Wed, Feb 6 2013 7:28 PM

Hi Jacy, that is ok rather you be safe.  Whenever you get it in the mail it will be fun.  I will be mailing yours soon also.

Joyce

• Post Points: 20
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,661
Points 62,640
Jacy replied on Wed, Feb 6 2013 8:16 PM

Bonita and Joyce, No hurry on my gift, anytime you get it send is fine with me. You've got to love teenagers, mine ran outside with the camera to document that mom slid off the driveway!

• Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Thu, Feb 7 2013 1:02 AM

Jacy ,so gald its not worse then this ,I was expecting a busted up car.  gald its not . don't worry rather have you safe then hurt.  I need to get yours going to so will be wroking on that tomorrow now that I have my swap stuff finihsed up .. You all have sure gotten alot of snow ,we are having Tstorms right now . and the temp is up in the 50's  sure has been two years of weird weather.

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 209
Points 2,170
StefiKay replied on Thu, Feb 7 2013 11:39 AM

I think waiting for other people to get their packages is almost as exciting as getting some for yourself! I've been monitoring the tracking for Denise's packages and one is delivered and the other is out for delivery! I sooo excited she got them...even if it was a bit earlier than I thought it would be :)

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,333
Points 20,025

StefiKay:

I think waiting for other people to get their packages is almost as exciting as getting some for yourself! I've been monitoring the tracking for Denise's packages and one is delivered and the other is out for delivery! I sooo excited she got them...even if it was a bit earlier than I thought it would be :)

I agree with you, StefiKay.  I love sending them and following the tracking and waiting for them to be received.  :)  

I have 2 that I want to get out this week, but this week has been so crazy, I've barely had time to breathe.  Tonight and tomorrow are no different.  Hopefully, Saturday, I'll accomplish the things I've been wanting to do all week.  :)

Raleigh, NC

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 223
Points 4,380

Jacy, Mimi, Denise, Deloris, Brandy, and Pat --

I am seriously behind on just about everything on my To-Do list.  I have packages for you but between my work, school, and life schedule . . . and now with the white stuff falling from the sky . . . I will be late on shipping your packages.

Kristin Lee WICKMAN Albrecht  

(I'm a WICKMAN . . . Don't let anybody tell you any different)

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 223
Points 4,380

Jacy -- Glad to hear you're safe and sound.

Jacy:

Bonita and Joyce, No hurry on my gift, anytime you get it send is fine with me. You've got to love teenagers, mine ran outside with the camera to document that mom slid off the driveway!

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,421
Points 40,355
Mimi replied on Thu, Feb 7 2013 9:11 PM

Kristin (KAlbrecht):
I am seriously behind on just about everything on my To-Do list.

Every day is a new adventure.  Don't you worry at all.  Any day a package comes in the mail is great, whether on my B-day or not.  I haven't been able to sew very much anyway since the dust from remodeling is everywhere.  Take your time and surprise me.  : )

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 223
Points 4,380

Attention All --

I am really done with restructuring groups in here to keep everybody happy.  I've recently received some PM's expressing to me disappointment in the way I am managing the group.  I was doing my very best to keep the groups inside Mailbox Surprises equally weighted among the birthdays and also respected some members wishes for group assignments.  But it's become obvious to me that I can't make everybody happy.  I guess I am just too naive to understand people.

I have recently been contacted by a couple of Mailbox Surprise 2013 members have resurfaced after being dropped from the group.  Don't get me wrong . . . I think it's great that people want to participate . . . the more, the merrier is what I always say.

The point is, I am going to leave it up to the group to decide what to do from here.  I am done trying to keep everybody happy . . . as I said, I thought what I did to arrange the main group into sub groups was the fair way to organize the group but it's obvious not everybody likes it.

To that end, as it stands right now, the groups look like this ..........

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 223
Points 4,380

Group 1

Joyce   Routh 4-Jan
Barbara   Rickman 21-Jan
Bonita   Walters 3-Feb
Jacy   Hughes 13-Feb
Pat   Harvey 5-Jul
Bobbie Joe Klebe 5-Dec
Carolyn   Beaudot 31-Dec

Group 2

Jacy   Hughes 13-Feb
Karen   Hollis 19-Mar
Debbie   Bacon 14-Jun
Kelli   Hubbard 6-Sep
Althea J. Foster 20-Sep
Laura   Casmore 4-Dec

Group 3

Mimi   Hoerr 14-Feb
Candace   Weiss 4-Apr
Sukochi   Lee 15-Jun
Althea J. Foster 20-Sep
Yvonne   Hamilton 5-Dec
Carolyn   Beaudot 31-Dec

Group 4

Brandy  Fossett 17-Feb
Debbie Robertus 6-May
Pat Badder 18-Feb
Brigit-Carol Lay 21-Sep
Christine Walter 22-Feb
Jean Ricard 19-Dec

Group 5

Wendy Empey 14-Jan
Deloris Beck 15-Feb
Melissa Halpain 17-May
Kinsey Shea 20-Jul
Brigit-Carol Lay 21-Sep
Kristin Albrecht 1-Oct
Karla Simmons 24-Dec

Group 6

Debbi L. Mueller 18-Jan
Denise Carriveau 15-Feb
Lisa Fenner 3-Sep
Michelle Heath 14-Nov
Kathy Fritz 4-Dec
Stephanie MacKay

29-Dec

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 223
Points 4,380

Let me know what ya'll want to do.

I intend to still send something to everybody who signed up . . . that's just who I am . . . even if it is as simple as a card, sometimes it's the thought that counts.  

I have always held firmly to the thought that each one of us can do a little something to bring some sunshine and smiles to somebody's day.

Cheers

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,421
Points 40,355
Mimi replied on Thu, Feb 7 2013 9:22 PM

Yvonne :
Just a head's up, though, MImi--your package might not arrive on time. 

Oh Yvonne, I 'm so sorry to hear about your mom.  Any time someone mentions the passing of a parent it brings back all the memories of when my mom or dad went to live in their mansion in the sky.    My heart goes out to you dear.  Don't worry about getting to the PO.  God willing I'll still be here next week and the week after and far into the future.  Just take care of yourself and love on your family.

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,661
Points 62,640
Jacy replied on Thu, Feb 7 2013 9:24 PM

Kristin, I think you have done a wonderful job organizing this. It is imposible to please All of the people All of the time, I think it is exceptional that you at least tried!

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,661
Points 62,640
Jacy replied on Thu, Feb 7 2013 9:26 PM

Barbara your package is on it way with delivery expected on Saturday.

Joyce and Bonita, your expected delivery day is Monday. Happy waiting!

Page 4 of 18 (256 items) «Prev23456Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use