I mailed a 2013 Mailbox Surprise !!!

rated by 0 users
This post has 255 Replies | 26 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,776
Points 247,884
Barbara replied on Fri, Jan 25 2013 7:30 PM

Bonita, your surprise will be picked up tomorrw and you should have it Monday or Tuesday. I hope you like it .. Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,644
Points 65,420
Bonita replied on Sat, Jan 26 2013 3:38 PM

ThanksBarbara I'll be watching for it, I'm sure I'll love it.

• Post Points: 20
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,333
Points 20,025

Bonita, I mailed a package to you on Saturday.  Happy early birthday!!

Raleigh, NC

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,644
Points 65,420
Bonita replied on Mon, Jan 28 2013 5:26 PM

Ok it's close enough to my birthday so I can now  post a picture and a big thank you to Joyce. She sent her's real early and I didn't want to hog in on the Jan gals.

She sent a very nice hand knitted dishcloth which is to pretty to use,a seam ripper, a nice lint brush I really needed and a beautiful Fat Quarter set. Opps, I almost forgot, some good chocolate which is long gone. Yummy. Thanks again Joyce.

• Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,644
Points 65,420
Bonita replied on Mon, Jan 28 2013 5:38 PM

Barbara:

Bonita, your surprise will be picked up tomorrw and you should have it Monday or Tuesday. I hope you like it .. Barbara

Barbara, it came today. Thank you so much. I love everything, Barbra made me a beautiful bible/book cover, I love the quilting you did on it,an assortment of civil war fabrics, a razor for ripping, you and Joyce must have heard me fussing at my old dull one LOL here at my house they get used a lot,a tape measure and some bobbin holders. Thanks so very much again Barbara.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,644
Points 65,420
Bonita replied on Mon, Jan 28 2013 6:02 PM

Carolyn, your gift came today also. She sent me eight beautiful Fat Quarters. Carolyn you did good at picking fabrics i would like. Love them all. What a fun day at the mail box. Lovely gifts and my American Express bill was only about half of what I expected. LOL

Thank you so much Carolyn.

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,397
Points 23,280
Debbie replied on Mon, Jan 28 2013 6:59 PM

Just a heads up - Did you all know you can print out lables and pay online, uses PayPal, for Priority Mail? Stop and pick up the envelopes or boxes and then do it all from home, and then all you need to do is give it to the mailman.  No standing in line at the PO plus I saved $1.00 on 2 envelopes by printing my labels at home.  I keep seeing everyone say "if I make it to the PO"  I say why bother, do it online!

"I'm just a poor soul who's intentions are good.   Oh, Lord, Please don't let me be misunderstood."

Debbie (dear1953)  

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 256
Points 5,370
Yvonne replied on Tue, Jan 29 2013 7:30 AM

I'm in Group 3, with Mimi's birthday first up--a Valentine's baby!  Just a head's up, though, MImi--your package might not arrive on time.  My mother passed away last week and things are all a muddle here.  My poor Mum had Alzheimer's, so her passing wasn't unexpected---her quality of life was severely diminished.  She'd even forgotten how to swallow, so everything was a struggle.  But...it is sad, nonetheless.  I miss the "mom that was."  So much to do now, but the birthday goodies are ready to go, just need to be gathered up and put in an envelope.  My daughter is in town, just happened to have arranged to stop here on her way back from her holiday (a park ranger in Alaska, she's just returning from 6 weeks in Madagascar and So. Africa)  She leaves on Saturday and things should calm down after that--reverting to the "new" normal.  Post office trip will be on my schedule then (fingers crossed!) so it is possible the package will arrive on time anyway.  One can hope!

Been enjoying seeing the photos posted from the other groups, with all their goodies.  :-)

Renton Washington

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 223
Points 4,380

Hi Bonita -- I will be late on sending out your birthday surprise, but I will get something out to you.  I am truly very sorry, but please, have a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Kristin Lee WICKMAN Albrecht  

(I'm a WICKMAN . . . Don't let anybody tell you any different)

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,644
Points 65,420
Bonita replied on Tue, Jan 29 2013 8:07 PM

No problem Kristin. Thanks for the Birthday wishes.

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 209
Points 2,170

Denise I shipped out two packages to you for your birthday, I'm in Canada so I thought I should send them early but it looks like the US Postal service is working overtime because the estimated date of arrival for both is the 7th so Happy Early Birthday. I hope you like them :)

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,661
Points 62,595
Jacy replied on Wed, Feb 6 2013 2:48 PM

Joyce, Barbara and Bonita. I have packages ready to mail to you but I got stuck in my icy driveway today. They head to the Post Office tomorrow!

• Post Points: 50
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,333
Points 20,025

Jacy:

I got stuck in my icy driveway today. They head to the Post Office tomorrow!

Be careful driving out there!!  

Raleigh, NC

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 256
Points 5,370

Group 3---happy birthday (next week) to Mimi!  I have your package in the mail, heading your way!!!   Hope you like the goodies.

Renton Washington

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 145
Points 1,895

StefiKay,  Thank you, I'll be looking for them!  I'm so excited.  Thank you, thank you.

Page 3 of 18 (256 items) Prev12345Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use