I mailed a 2013 Mailbox Surprise !!!

rated by 0 users
This post has 255 Replies | 26 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,426
Points 72,090
Karla replied on Sun, Jan 13 2013 5:04 PM

Wendy, Sorry I'm starting off late, but your package is ready to go into the mail tomorrow and since you're only a state away from me, I'm hoping you'll have it by Wednesday.

• Post Points: 20
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 645
Points 16,310

My package to Wendy is in the mailbox awaiting pick up. I didn't get her name until Saturday so shopped my stash of fabrics and other goodies. 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WENDY!!!   

Brigit-Carol

• Post Points: 5
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 145
Points 1,895
Denise replied on Tue, Jan 15 2013 1:44 PM

I sent a package today!  

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 473
Points 7,440
Joyce replied on Tue, Jan 15 2013 7:44 PM

thanks Lisa, Calico Cottage has some also and I have just received a catalog from Keepsake.  Have a great day.

JOyce

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 145
Points 1,895
Denise replied on Tue, Jan 15 2013 7:56 PM

Joyce,   None of the shops near me have the civil war & 1930's either.  Infact, we don't have many shops close by at all.  So, I shop on line a lot.  I just received Early 2013 Hancock's of Paducah catalog.  Visit them at Hancocks-paducah.com for civil war and 1930's and many many more fabrics.

Happy quilting,  Denise

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,383
Points 19,080

Well, I had every intention to have Wendy's package in the mail early. I went into my sewing room today and she your package Wendy. I could have sworn I had put it in the mail. See what happens when you get old? OK, your package will definitely be in the mail tomorrow. I'm so sorry. 

Georgetown CA I'd Rather Be Quilting

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,324
Points 19,935

I mailed a package to Barbara this afternoon (priority mail from Raleigh, NC).  I had every intention of waiting until tomorrow, so that it would maybe arrive on your actual birthday, but I've never been a patient creature and it was burning a hole in my pocket.  Who knows - maybe it will get delayed with the pending winter storm and you'll get it on the perfect day.  Otherwise, Happy Early Birthday, Barbara!  I very much enjoy your presence on the site!!  Here's to many more years.

Here are a few photos to brighten your day...

Raleigh, NC

• Post Points: 35
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 415
Points 5,370
Kathy replied on Thu, Jan 17 2013 9:12 AM

Happy Birthday, Debbi M.  I am finally able to get out and about and will be mailing your surprise today.  I am sorry it will be late but I hope you have a wonderful day!

Please friend me as I cannot find your name in the search to be able to friend you.

Kathy

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 209
Points 2,170
StefiKay replied on Fri, Jan 18 2013 6:26 AM

Happy Birthday Debbi M. I hope both packages I sent out to arrived ok. Have a great day!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,760
Points 247,454
Barbara replied on Sun, Jan 20 2013 11:03 AM

Carolyn, thank You ,thank you , what a nice surprise ,I'm at Theas so I didn't see this until today . You know my heart .. I will let yo know as soon as I get home if you package came .but my birth day is the same as the MLK holiday .. Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,324
Points 19,935

Oh, right!  I had forgotten that today is a postal holiday.  See, this is why I mailed it when I did.  Lol.  

Raleigh, NC

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 223
Points 4,380

Barbara -- I have a package for you but I am traveling on business all week so I won't have a chance to get to the post office until Friday or Saturday.

I apologize for it being late . . .

Kristin Lee WICKMAN Albrecht  

(I'm a WICKMAN . . . Don't let anybody tell you any different)

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,760
Points 247,454
Barbara replied on Tue, Jan 22 2013 12:23 AM

Kristin ,not a problem . but thanks for letting me know . Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 223
Points 4,380

Barbara -- Your birthday surprise package is enroute via UPS.  I should be to you on Tuesday.

I have to apologize . . . your package is wrapped, but my dog walked on it (don't worry, it's not fragile) so the wrapping tore a little bit.  Then, she drooled and some of it ended up on the envelope.  The inside is safe and secure.

Barbara:

Kristin ,not a problem . but thanks for letting me know . Barbara

Kristin Lee WICKMAN Albrecht  

(I'm a WICKMAN . . . Don't let anybody tell you any different)

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,760
Points 247,454
Barbara replied on Fri, Jan 25 2013 7:29 PM

Kristin ,I have a dog so I understand .not a problem.. sometimes they are to helpful LOL   Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Page 2 of 18 (256 items) Prev12345Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today Copyright ©2009-2014, Crafts Media, LLC ALL Rights Reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use