rated by 0 users
This post has 255 Replies | 26 Followers

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 223
Points 4,380
Kristin (KAlbrecht) Posted: Mon, Dec 10 2012 6:19 PM

This is entirely optional.

If you want to post to let somebody know that a surprise is coming their way.  You don't necessarily give the name of the recipient . . . it can just be a hint that a surprise is in the mail to somebody.

:)

Kristin Lee WICKMAN Albrecht  

(I'm a WICKMAN . . . Don't let anybody tell you any different)

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,324
Points 19,935

Joyce, I put a package in the mail to you yesterday (priority mail).  I realize that today is your birthday, so it won't get there in time for the big day.  For that, I apologize.  I expect that you'll probably get it Saturday or Monday.

Raleigh, NC

• Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,760
Points 247,454
Barbara replied on Fri, Jan 4 2013 9:49 AM

Joyce ,I'm waitng on an item to arrive ,as soon as it gets here mine will be on they way. Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 482
Points 7,590
Joyce replied on Fri, Jan 4 2013 11:52 PM

Thank you Carolyn and that is ok.  My Bday is so close to Christmas and we just received our list.  you are fast.  I will let you know when it arrives.  Sooo excited to see how all this works.  Have a great weekend.

Joyce

• Post Points: 5
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 482
Points 7,590
Joyce replied on Fri, Jan 4 2013 11:56 PM

Thank you Barbara, take your time.  I've been looking for something for you.  Where do you find the civil war & retro 30's material?  None of the shops close by me carry them.  Have a nice weekend.

Joyce

• Post Points: 50
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,760
Points 247,454
Barbara replied on Sat, Jan 5 2013 8:15 AM

Joyce ,try  looking here at this shop ,they have somme nice fabric and if you grt the fabric on sale its only 5.00  Barbara

www.thecalicocottagequiltshop.com

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,419
Points 62,225
Bonita replied on Mon, Jan 7 2013 10:08 PM

Joyce your gift went in the mail this morning, Sorry it's past your birthday.

Barbara, yours also went today and yours will be early. So I'm batting 500.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,760
Points 247,454
Barbara replied on Mon, Jan 7 2013 10:29 PM

Joyce my items finally got here so your package is going out tomorrow .I'm sorry it is late .I tired . honestly ..

Bonita thanks for letting me know .

Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 2,935
Points 776,820
QCA Admin replied on Tue, Jan 8 2013 10:01 AM

Hello this is a test post to see if this thread is working properly.

QCA Mandy

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 482
Points 7,590
Joyce replied on Tue, Jan 8 2013 7:47 PM

Barbara, don't worry about it being late.  Better late than never. ha  This way I keep celebrating.  I'm looking forward to opening the package.  I'm getting yours ready.  I too am waiting for it to come in the mail. 

Thanks,

Joyce

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 482
Points 7,590
Joyce replied on Tue, Jan 8 2013 7:48 PM

Bonita:

Thank you for sending me a gift.  I look forward to seeing what it is.  Have a nice week.

Joyce

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 223
Points 4,380

Two packages went out today.  

Wendy Empey and Debbi Mueller

Happy Birthday!

Kristin Lee WICKMAN Albrecht  

(I'm a WICKMAN . . . Don't let anybody tell you any different)

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 76
Points 895

Kristin  i fyou want to add me to any other group you can if you need anyone else.. i dont mind..

Lisa Fenner

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 76
Points 895

Joyce.. Connnecting Threads have a nice selection on civil war fabrics and so does Keepsake quilting.. i sometimes check on ebay too but be careful on ebay  you have to read and double check that it is what you are looking for..ilove civil war fabrics too.. also CT and keepsake both have good amounts of retro fabrics too..

Lisa Fenner

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 76
Points 895

Debbie M.  i just wanted to let you know that i will be getting out your package the week of the 28th since i wont have no money till then too.. i know of some good books that they have i deas for making things especially for wheelchairs and walkers.. i  have some patterns in one of my  folders i will try to look for them and make some copies to send to you too... i am not in a wheelchair yet but i do use one of those electric ones at walmart or when i can find one at a store.. i know how it is with back pain and arthritis although i am not in one yet but i know in the future i will be but i try to do charity quilting and make things that people will actually use.. i have a walker and i made myself a bag to use with it cause my purse just didnt fit around it.. but now i am just using the cane but i use the walker sometimes when it is really hard for me to walk..  i will keep my eye out .. i like going to half priced books they have a lot o quilting books there..i got a copy of Jennifer Chiaverini 's book called The Wedding quilt for half of what i would have paid had i gotten it at like barnes and noble..$6. for a brand new book  .. i couldnt bypass it..i am trying to collect all her books  but now i have to go and check again to see which ones i need to get.. everytime i get to a store i forget which ones i already have then i walk out with none of them  LOL..

Lisa Fenner

• Post Points: 50
Page 1 of 18 (256 items) 12345Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today Copyright ©2009-2014, Crafts Media, LLC ALL Rights Reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use