I got my 2013 Mailbox Surprise !!!!!!

rated by 0 users
This post has 257 Replies | 23 Followers

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 415
Points 5,370
Kathy replied on Tue, Dec 17 2013 8:34 AM

Michelle, I received my surprise and I just loved everything in it.  Cannot say what was my favorite but the fat quarters were scrumptios.  Thanks again!

Kathy

• Post Points: 20
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 211
Points 2,210
StefiKay replied on Wed, Dec 18 2013 8:51 PM

Kathy:
 So someday, you too, will get a surprise:)

Kathy,

I am so pleased that you liked your birthday surprise! I am a little late responding as things have been busy here both at home and at work. 

I will be leaving in 2 days to go visit the in-laws for the holidays and won't be home until right before my birthday. I am so excited to receive anything for my birthday as I usually don't from anyone except my DH (it's so soon after Christmas thats it's difficult for many people.) 

So thank you soo much Cathy for taking the time to send out a surprise for me! And also anyone else in my group that sent something my way! I was very pleased to participate in the Mailbox Surprises. I sent "surprises" to everyone and I really enjoyed the shopping and knowing I maybe made someones birthday a little more special. My birthday is so close to Christmas that I wasn't expecting anything much, as it can be difficult, and I went into this knowing that not everyone would be able to reciprocate, I just enjoyed making other peoples days more special.

As soon as I return from our Christmas vacation I will post photos of what I recieved.

Happy Holidays to all of me group and everyone else in Mailbox Surprises!

Regards,

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 398
Points 4,920
Jean replied on Fri, Dec 20 2013 8:16 PM

So pleased to say I received my birthday surprises from Pat Badder and Christine Walker.  Thank you both from the bottom of my heart.  You overdid yourselves.   I will take pictures tomorrow.  You've made one "old" lady very happy.  

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 680
Points 17,070

Jean:

So pleased to say I received my birthday surprises from Pat Badder and Christine Walker.  Thank you both from the bottom of my heart.  You overdid yourselves.   I will take pictures tomorrow.  You've made one "old" lady very happy.  

I'm glad you at least received those two.  My package to you is stuck somewhere between Abilene, TX and you.  Left Abilene on the 17th, and should have been delivered the 20th.  So sorry you are having a late birthday! 

Brigit-Carol

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 398
Points 4,920
Jean replied on Sun, Dec 22 2013 7:42 PM

Not to worry.  Love celebrating all month.  Hope you have a Merry Christmas.

• Post Points: 5
Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 398
Points 4,920
Jean replied on Tue, Dec 24 2013 8:14 PM

Brigit Carol.  Your package arrived this afternoon.  Will take pictures tomorrow.  Thank you for thinking of me.

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,334
Points 20,045

What a happy day - I got not one but 2 mailbox surprises in the mail today for my birthday that is in a few days. From Joyce, a tote bag pattern and 2 really cool modern fabrics to make it with, 200 bobbin holders, candy (truffles!!) and a pretty card - thank you so much Joyce. I really love this fabric and will enjoy making the tote with it. 

From Bonita, a tote, a tissue cover, holiday FQs, table topper pattern, beautiful hummingbird thread snips,a scenic panel, and little goodies. Thank you, Bonita!  Love it all - especially the purse!

Thanks very much to both of you!!!!  :)

Raleigh, NC

• Post Points: 50
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 601
Points 9,570
Joyce replied on Fri, Dec 27 2013 1:18 PM

Carolyn I'm happy to hear you got your surprise package.  I love the things from Bonita.  Hope you have a great Birthday.

Joyce

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,587
Points 75,910
Karla replied on Fri, Dec 27 2013 6:04 PM

I received two surprises in my mailbox today, one from Brigit-Carol and one from Wendy Emprey,  I love them both.  

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,761
Points 66,995
Bonita replied on Fri, Dec 27 2013 7:53 PM

Carolyn, glad you got your gifts before you went away. Nothing like being last on the list, you had a long wait. Happy New Year!

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 145
Points 1,895
Denise replied on Mon, Dec 30 2013 3:39 PM

I love the purse colors, Bonita!  Very nice!

Denise

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 211
Points 2,210
StefiKay replied on Mon, Dec 30 2013 5:55 PM

Thank you soo much Kathy! Your surprise was waiting in the mail for me when I returned from visiting the in-laws for Christams. I especially love the black/red white Jelly strips! And of course the Batiks!

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,334
Points 20,045

Got home from travels to a wonderful surprise from sukochi. I'm noticing that the beautiful fabric postcard must have been hung before I took the photo. Sorry about that. How do you make those, Sukochi?  It's so neat. What makes it firm?  Can you mail them?

i just love these tonga treats. I think they would be perfect for a tote bag. Needles, blades, and thread nippers I can always use. Thank you so much, Sukochi. You really brightened my day. 

Raleigh, NC

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,661
Points 63,390
Jacy replied on Thu, Jan 2 2014 4:54 PM

Carolyn, happy belated birthday!

Looks like you got some wonderful things from Sukochi, that fabric pack is beautiful.

I have your birthday package here, but never got it mailed with all the commotion of the wedding and Christmas. I will get it mailed to you shortly.......it may be next week when kids are back to school and I have a moment to think straight! 

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 211
Points 2,210

Wow! A double surprise was waiting in the mail for me today after work! Thank you so much to Denise and Michelle for the wonderfu gifts. It really does make turning a year older more special to now you were thought of by "quilty"friends. Here are the pics:

from Michelle:

and from Denise:

Thanks to a couple of wonderful ladies :)

Page 17 of 18 (258 items) «Prev1415161718Next
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use