Wow, that purse is great!  Way to go!  

Raleigh, NC

• Post Points: 5
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 178
Points 2,495

Hey Debbie!

Hope you birthday was the best!  Glad to see you got our gifts.......!!!!

Christine

• Post Points: 20
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,406
Points 19,540

I am a very lucky person. I got my birthday surprise from Karla. Thank you, thank you and thank you.  I love the pot holders. The red fabric and the charm pack are so perfect for me. I just fee so privileged to be part of this group. I took a picture, but until I can get my daughter to take care of my hard drive, I cannot download anything more. When I get it figured out, I will post the pictures of both my birthday surprises from Karla and Brigit-Carol.

Georgetown CA I'd Rather Be Quilting

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,847
Points 85,755
Sukochi replied on Sun, May 26 2013 1:20 PM

Yvonne :
The next birthday in my group is Sukochi, on June 4th-

My birthday is not until June 15th.  Debbie-Do is June 14th.

Sukochi

• Post Points: 35
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 145
Points 1,895
Denise replied on Tue, May 28 2013 7:22 PM

I am glad everyone is having nice birthdays.  The next birthday in my group is about September so I have been collecting. it is great fun.

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,333
Points 20,025

Sukochi:

Yvonne :
The next birthday in my group is Sukochi, on June 4th-

My birthday is not until June 15th.  Debbie-Do is June 14th.

Sukochi, your post confuses me.  I understand that Yvonne had your bday wrong and you're correcting that, but I don't understand why you mention Debbie-Do's bday.  Debbie-Do is not in our group (group 3), right?  Yvonne's post that you were responding to was about group 3, right?  Just want to be sure I'm not missing anyone in my groups..  I am in 2 groups (1 and 3) and there were a lot of changes to group 1 at the beginning of the year, so I want to be sure I haven't missed something.

Raleigh, NC

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,847
Points 85,755
Sukochi replied on Wed, May 29 2013 10:12 AM

Sorry for the confusion. Confusion is my middle name.

For some odd reason, I thought maybe Yvonne had me and Debbie-Do mixed up. Crazy me. 

Yes, I am in group 3.  I think. I was looking at the birthday list the other day, and some how managed to delete it. So, I asked Kristin for a new copy but haven't gotten it yet. At least, that I know of.

Hope that straightened out my boo-boo.

Sukochi

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,333
Points 20,025

Ok, that makes sense.  Thanks for clarifying!  :)

I was just looking through my PMs earlier and saw that one that I think you're looking for with all the likes, dislikes, birthdays and addresses for Group 3.  I will forward it to you via PM.  

Raleigh, NC

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 555
Points 8,770
Joyce replied on Wed, May 29 2013 11:48 PM

How do we get back to view the birthday groups list.  I think I have all the ones in my group (one) but I don't want to miss anyone.  I scrolled down to bottom of the page but it doesn't show any other pages to view.  Thanks.

Joyce

• Post Points: 35
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 223
Points 4,380

All -- I will re-publish the birthday list tonight when I get home.

I had a little "accident" with a knife a couple weeks ago.  I slipped while cutting a tomato and proceeded to slice my hand open.  I have the stitches out but will need surgery to do some internal tendon repair.

Anyway, I was having a very hard time typing so I went kinda AWOL for a few days.  . . . I apologize.

Any questions or issues please let me know. 

Cheers!

Kristin Lee WICKMAN Albrecht  

(I'm a WICKMAN . . . Don't let anybody tell you any different)

• Post Points: 50
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,847
Points 85,755
Sukochi replied on Thu, May 30 2013 7:54 AM

Oh, Kristin, that is just awful. I am so bad around knives. I have very sharp ones and Jim tries to do all the washing of them... I hope you heal quickly.

Sukochi

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,333
Points 20,025

Kristin (KAlbrecht):

All -- I will re-publish the birthday list tonight when I get home.

I had a little "accident" with a knife a couple weeks ago.  I slipped while cutting a tomato and proceeded to slice my hand open.  I have the stitches out but will need surgery to do some internal tendon repair.

Anyway, I was having a very hard time typing so I went kinda AWOL for a few days.  . . . I apologize.

Any questions or issues please let me know. 

Cheers!

OMG, Kristin.  That's awful.  I'm very sorry.  When is the surgery?  Can you use your hand?

Raleigh, NC

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,333
Points 20,025

Joyce, you are in my other group.  I know group 1 changed a lot in the beginning, so it might be better for us to wait for Kristin to re-post for that one, but FWIW - I have Joyce, Barbara, Bonita, and Jacy (bdays have already passed) and then the remaining ones being Pat Harvey in July and then Bobbi Joe and myself in December.  Candis W. was also in this group initially, but I think she requested to be removed and I think has completely left the site.

Hope you are doing well.

Joyce:

How do we get back to view the birthday groups list.  I think I have all the ones in my group (one) but I don't want to miss anyone.  I scrolled down to bottom of the page but it doesn't show any other pages to view.  Thanks.

Joyce

Raleigh, NC

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Sat, Jun 1 2013 5:43 AM

Kristin, how awful.  you are in my prayers , just be careful  I'm in group  1 and I think I'm good until Dec.  Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 555
Points 8,770
Joyce replied on Sat, Jun 1 2013 4:13 PM

Barbara, I'm in group 1 also and we have a Birthday in July.  I think it is the 3rd.  I don't have the name in front of me right now but she lives in Canada.  I hate these senior moments when I forget names. ha 

Joyce

Page 11 of 18 (258 items) «Prev910111213Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use