I got my 2013 Mailbox Surprise !!!!!!

rated by 0 users
This post has 257 Replies | 23 Followers

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,335
Points 20,065

Thanks for sharing, Candace!!  Your post brightened my day.  I hope you're having a great birthday!

To post pics, start to post like you normally do... In the center of the grey bar above where you type, there is a button that looks like a film strip.  Click it.

Then click "Choose File".  Locate the picture on your computer.

You can ignore the "Max Width/ Max Height".  The default that they are set to works well.

Click "Insert" and go back to typing up your post.

That's it!

Raleigh, NC

• Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,459
Points 40,890
Mimi replied on Fri, Apr 5 2013 4:06 PM

Candace Weiss:
Cupcake pincushion. did you make it yourself?

Yes Candace, I made it.  Thought I'd send some zero calorie baked goods along with everything else.  So glad you are enjoying your wonderful gifts.  I saw the terrific picture on the media page.  Looks like you will be busy for quite a while.  Enjoy your day, your week and the rest of this year. Make them special just like you.

• Post Points: 20
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 173
Points 2,235

Hi Sukochi, 

I got home from travel work finally and got to open your package that had arrived. Thank you for the lovely Happy Yellow fat quarters and the Rotary blades will come in handy. And, thank you again for the lovely Birthday Post Card! I will treasure it and plan to make and send one back to you, hopefully I can manage sewing one. 

Candace W. 

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 173
Points 2,235

Mimi, your pincushion cupcake is seating on my sewing machine table and looks so cute! 

Candace

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Thu, Apr 25 2013 5:46 PM

Candace I know Im lste ,but great gifts ,, form you freinds ..Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 223
Points 4,380

Hello All --

I'm just checking in to see how you're all doing.  The forum has seemed quiet but I think that's because we had a busy January/February/March.  

So how is everybody?  I hope everybody is happy as birthday time must always be a time to celebrate.

Just let me know how you're doing.

Thanks!

Cheers!

Kristin Lee WICKMAN Albrecht  

(I'm a WICKMAN . . . Don't let anybody tell you any different)

• Post Points: 50
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,408
Points 19,580

I'm still here. The last birthday I had on my list was in February. I never did hear if she got it or not. The next person on the list is me. Anyway, I just wanted to let you know I'm here.

Georgetown CA I'd Rather Be Quilting

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,523
Points 25,470
Debbie replied on Sun, Apr 28 2013 10:07 PM

I'm still here.  Looking forward to this birthday, odd since I'm turning 60. But as I tell others, I've lived this long, I deserve to be this old.  Telling my age has never been a problem for me, you're what age you are, why hide it?  Bring on the presents!

"I'm just a poor soul who's intentions are good.   Oh, Lord, Please don't let me be misunderstood."

Debbie (dear1953)  

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 265
Points 5,475
Yvonne replied on Mon, Apr 29 2013 9:36 AM

Waving at you from Renton, Washington!  Things are busy here with getting the garden ready to plant, baby quilts to make for friends expecting in July and August (so far, one boy quilt completely done....one girl quilt just the top finished....two more girl quilts and one boy quilt--fabric and pattern picked out...phew!)  The next birthday in my group is Sukochi, on June 4th---so I am fine there.  Haven't missed anyone!

Renton Washington

• Post Points: 35
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,335
Points 20,065

Still here.  Thanks for checking in.  I'm in 2 groups.  My last to mail out was Candace on Apr 4 and my next is Sukochi on Jun 15.  I'm ready, just waiting!  :)

Raleigh, NC

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 178
Points 2,495
Christine replied on Mon, Apr 29 2013 4:36 PM

I'm still here!  My next birthday is Debbie in May. I've been so busy with the Mystery Quilt 8 and I know Debbie is participating as well.....I'm getting Debbie's gift ready, and am excited to send it off. 

Hey  Debbie, Sixty?  Yay! Even more reason to celebrate!!!!!

Be on the lookout for my package : )

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Thu, May 2 2013 2:04 AM

I'm still here as well , I do check in and see what's going on.  guess we are just in a lull for awhile ..LOL  Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,523
Points 25,470
Debbie replied on Fri, May 3 2013 5:59 PM

Got my surprise from Pat today and couldn't wait to open. Love the US flag pot holder and mug rugs, and I feel another purple quilt coming on

with these FQs. thank you so much!

"I'm just a poor soul who's intentions are good.   Oh, Lord, Please don't let me be misunderstood."

Debbie (dear1953)  

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,523
Points 25,470
Debbie replied on Mon, May 6 2013 2:36 PM

waiting on the mailman to show up, hate that we don't get our mail till after 3:00 - sometimes almost 5.  I'll see a truck in the neighborhood earlier in late morning but they are on a different route.  I ;love checking the mail and having surprises.  my family doesn't surprise me very often.  My 50th, they did pull off a surprise birthday party. 

Debbie (dear1953)  

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,523
Points 25,470
Debbie replied on Mon, May 6 2013 3:12 PM

Mailman's here! Got everyone's presents and I am so blessed to have wonderful quilting buddies like Pat, Christine, Bridget-Carol and Jean.  A purple purse and I don't remember now who sent it but I love it! 5 FQs, a layer cake, flag pot holder and mug rugs, purple (YES!) ducktape, a sewing kit, small scissors and dark chocolate, Ghiradelli, oh be still my heart!!  Thank you all for making this a very memorable birthday. your generosity to someone you barely know is beyond measure.

Debbie (dear1953)  

• Post Points: 35
Page 10 of 18 (258 items) «Prev89101112Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use