I got my 2013 Mailbox Surprise !!!!!!

rated by 0 users
This post has 257 Replies | 23 Followers

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,430
Points 40,415
Mimi replied on Fri, Feb 15 2013 3:48 PM

I have received two lovely gifts this week.  The first one is from Carolyn.  I'm going to enjoy using these four wonderful packet of charm squares.

And just today these great fat quarters and calendar with quilt design pen arrived from Candace.

Thanks to both of you for super thoughtfulness!!

• Post Points: 65
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 465
Points 7,420

Here is my surprise package I received today from Jean. Thank you and I will use it in some small sewing project.

Pat B

• Post Points: 5
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 465
Points 7,420

Guess what just got another surprise package delivered to my door by UPS. It is from Christine. Here is a picture     Love it Christine I will have to look for a quilt pattern with the jelly roll of Bali Batix fabric and I sure will use the rotary cutter blades and I had to resist opening the chocolates till picture was taken and absolutely love the Breeze layer cakes will have to make something special with those there are a lot of beautiful prints in package. Thank you ever so much really made my day more special. Your package went out in today's mail.

Pat B

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 465
Points 7,420

Christine forgot to add that i love your homemade Birthday card.

Pat B

• Post Points: 20
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 178
Points 2,495
Christine replied on Fri, Feb 15 2013 9:16 PM

Yay! Glad it arrived!  Hope you have a wonderful birthday!

Smiles and hugs,

Christine

PS. I'll keep my eyes open for your package next week : )

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Sat, Feb 16 2013 1:48 AM

WOW everyone has gotten some really nice gifts ,Y'all are doing a great job. Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 145
Points 1,895
Denise replied on Sun, Feb 17 2013 3:35 PM

Michelle, thank you so very much for the lovely set of fat quarters and adorable card.  This has been a wonderful birthday and I have thoroughly enjoyed receiving all of the gifts and watching everyone else enjoying their birthdays.  Thank You!  Here is a picture if I can make my new IPAD Mini do what I want it to do.

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 145
Points 1,895
Denise replied on Sun, Feb 17 2013 3:37 PM

Oh well, two side ways pictures are better than none.  :)

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 655
Points 16,585

Nice gifts, everyone.  According to the USPS mine to Deloris and Brandy were delivered on Friday.  Pat, the USPS has projected delivery for yesterday, but it hasn't even reach CA yet, so it will miss you by a day since tomorrow is a mail holiday.  I hope you have a special day.

Brigit-Carol

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 173
Points 2,235

Mimi,

I hope you had a lovely birthday, and I am so glad you received your Mailbox Surprise. The fat quarters came from one of my favorite stores near me in Vista, Ca. Fat Quarters. They  have lovely patterns, books and fat quarters. IT was hard to decide what to give you, I hope you like the calendar book, I got one for my Mom, too. 

Candace W.

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,430
Points 40,415
Mimi replied on Mon, Feb 18 2013 8:20 PM

Candace Weiss:
The fat quarters came from one of my favorite stores near me in Vista, Ca. Fat Quarters.

I absolutely love the fat quarters.  They have that wonderful old world look to them.  A couple have that newly popular gray color.  I'm going to save them for something special.  Maybe a table runner for my new kitchen.  Thanks again for thinking of me in such a lovely way.

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 203
Points 4,430

Hey All!

I am so sorry I haven't responded on here.  It's been a very hectic couple of weeks in my world.

I got three birthday surprises!  I haven't checked my mail in three days (though it was the weekend, so I'm not sure I would have gotten anything in those three days), so there are possibly a couple of more en route, but Pat Badder and Christine - I got both of your surprises and it SO blessed my socks off.  I forgot the other one, but I will post when I get home this evening. 

I also need to find the sent thread now....

Love and Hugs to all!

Brandy

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 655
Points 16,585

Brandy (Modern_Mosaic_Mom):

Hey All!

I am so sorry I haven't responded on here.  It's been a very hectic couple of weeks in my world.

I got three birthday surprises!  I haven't checked my mail in three days (though it was the weekend, so I'm not sure I would have gotten anything in those three days), so there are possibly a couple of more en route, but Pat Badder and Christine - I got both of your surprises and it SO blessed my socks off.  I forgot the other one, but I will post when I get home this evening. 

According to the USPS the one I sent was delivered Friday.  Please advise if you didn't receive it and I'll initiate a search.

Brigit-Carol

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 223
Points 4,380

Hi All --

And Happy Birthday to Jacy, Mimi, Denise, Deloris, Brandy, Pat Badder, and Christine

Surprise packages are en route to all of you..........

I've been AWOL for a few days . . . in the hospital . . . but am recovering now at home.  I had just overdone it between school, work, and life and I wore myself into an anxiety attack.  I've dropped some of the "extras" I had committed myself to so now my schedule is a little more reasonable.  I still have school and work but at least the school part will be done in July.  I'm keeping quilting and sewing on my "keep" list as my source of stress relief . . . but I did to drop some of the classes at my LQS and online.  I'm dying to learn Applique at some point, but not now I guess.

Anyway, I'm back . . . I will try to do better at getting birthday surprises in the mail on time.  DH was kind enough to help me get this set of packages wrapped and ready for the mail lady.  

I'm really excited to see all the fun and thoughtful gifts that are being swapped . . . .  to me it makes all the effort into organizing the group 150,000% worth it!  Thank you all for making this a fun group!

CHEERS!

Kristin Lee WICKMAN Albrecht  

(I'm a WICKMAN . . . Don't let anybody tell you any different)

• Post Points: 65
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 465
Points 7,420

Brigit-Carol:

Nice gifts, everyone.  According to the USPS mine to Deloris and Brandy were delivered on Friday.  Pat, the USPS has projected delivery for yesterday, but it hasn't even reach CA yet, so it will miss you by a day since tomorrow is a mail holiday.  I hope you have a special day.

I got my package from Brigit-Carol today here is the picture: Love everything will make use out of all of it. Beautiful homemade scarf (love the colors), 3 Batix fat quarters (will make something special with these for myself), (stiletto I've been looking for one of these), Grandmother diamond block (will have to try this one looks very interesting to make). Rotary blades I can always use.  notecard and sweet treat candy notecards, Pattern for a tablerunner and pincushion( Been looking for pincushion patterns to make) And finally Texas lavender sachet smells great. Thank you for a wonderful package.

• Post Points: 35
Page 6 of 18 (258 items) «Prev45678Next»
| RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use